Halo Reach Legendary Edition @ GS 59.99

GnarKills

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Sorry if this has been posted before but I bought this last night at gamestop for 59.99 when asking about a few things and they said they are getting rid of them cheap. Good buy for anyone looking for the game and a pretty cool statue.

Oh cool. Was just surprised to see it so low since the lowest I've seen it was 79.99. Just want people to know that may not of known.

Yeah, I was never able to find it at any of my local Gamestops, but at least Best Buy will PM it.

Does anybody know if they fixed their computer system so it no longer says 19.99?

I was just at Best Buy and they had just an incredible amount of these. I mean two dozen stacked around the video game area, easily if not even more. Of course their $149 price is sure to have them flying off the shelf!

[quote name='Kilger']anyone know what the trade in is for a copy of reach? really interested but don't need 2 copies floating around[/QUOTE]

I believe it's either 25 or 30dollars right now. Not sure if they still have their bonus trade in value promo going on though. You should call a store in your area to find out.

Edit - NOPE. It's 16dollars. Sorry.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']

Does anybody know if they fixed their computer system so it no longer says 19.99?[/QUOTE]

They (meaning Gamestop) fixed it the very next day. Or else I would've gotten in on one for $19.99 just for the statue and other swag.

Fooled me twice, shame on me. Screw you Bungie/Microsoft for producing mass quantities of "limited" editions.

At least I sold the DLC for $120 when it came out.

[quote name='GnarKills']So much for trying to pass on a deal to some fellow gamers and collectors.[/QUOTE]
I didnt mean to come of as a asshole, I apologize

[quote name='Brother Daz']I didnt mean to come of as a asshole, I apologize[/QUOTE]

It's all good dude. Just been a crazy day at work.

I wasn't aware of this deal until last night when I got the last one at the local Gamestop so I wanted to post it.

[quote name='crax']I was just at Best Buy and they had just an incredible amount of these. I mean two dozen stacked around the video game area, easily if not even more. Of course their $149 price is sure to have them flying off the shelf![/QUOTE]
I was at Best Buy about a month ago and they had them for $79 and I went yesterday and it was at $149. Crazy

i sold my flaming armor code for $40 and traded in my game for $35, leaving me with all the collectibles for free and some money to spare. pricematched at best buy for rz points

[quote name='keit2208']i sold my flaming armor code for $40 and traded in my game for $35, leaving me with all the collectibles for free and some money to spare. pricematched at best buy for rz points[/QUOTE]

wow is all i have to say i was thinking of getting the regular version of reach and glad i waited cause looks like i can basically sell all of the codes/patch things etc... and still keep the game and statue for about 15ish. thanks for the info. not sure if im still sold might wait and see if it gets one more price drop.

picked one up the other day. had a tough time finding a box that wasnt beat to hell but i did find one eventually. now time to sell the codes.

People who don't know need to realize that the "statue" is plastic, and hollow, except for the figures. Its nice, but I paid full retail and wasn't really let down, but its not resin or anything. Plastic.

[quote name='Finch106']People who don't know need to realize that the "statue" is plastic, and hollow, except for the figures. Its nice, but I paid full retail and wasn't really let down, but its not resin or anything. Plastic.[/QUOTE]

thats the problem...you bought it for full price lol I bought it from GS for 59.99 a couple of weeks ago and sold my codes also for about $40. Might sell the game since I can't get into it like other Halo games =/

If they still have the 50% bonus trade in its $24 for reach. Last week I traded reach for 24 and fable 3 for 27 and got the limited edition for $9. I used the code tho. Can't help it, its cool lol :hot:

Honestly the limited edition was enough for me, I mean if the statue was made by McFarlane Toys then it is a piece of shit. Oh and the armor effect is ridiculous I laugh at everyone that has one (yes I really do.) I like Halo but not enough to buy books, posters, or for a statue made by a crappy toy company.

[quote name='Enuf']Some BB's have have them on clearance for $60 they were a steal to p/u during the b2g1 sale.[/QUOTE]

Really? Did they jack the price back up (coulda swore I saw an in-store recent posting stating a price drop) or did it depend on the BB? Regardless, that still only ties GS. Hmm.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Really? Did they jack the price back up (coulda swore I saw an in-store recent posting stating a price drop) or did it depend on the BB? Regardless, that still only ties GS. Hmm.[/QUOTE]

Nope $60 clearance section in 3 different stores. Doesn't tie GS $120 spent on gaming = only $30 more needed to get a $10 reward zone cert for gaming and $130 to reach the 250 points for another $5(only 100 if your silver). I like BB reward system better...between the silver bonus & getting points 2x for games makes it no contest plus on new items I just price match gamestop.

This is how to buy on day 1 and rarely loose @ BB,
Any game you want that comes with 500 bonus points get it
W/I the 30 day(45 if silver) price match it down hopefully to $40
so when it's all said and done you got a game on release for $30. Every 4 games will get you another $10 in reward certs on top of the reg. reward points. Even B2G1 don't compare 3 day 1 new releases for $90.

[quote name='Bennicbane']Honestly the limited edition was enough for me, I mean if the statue was made by McFarlane Toys then it is a piece of shit. Oh and the armor effect is ridiculous I laugh at everyone that has one (yes I really do.) I like Halo but not enough to buy books, posters, or for a statue made by a crappy toy company.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering, did anyone try to mod the statue like putting a xbox 360 standing up on it? The statue looks nice, but just to big and takes so much space. What does everyone do with these?

bread's done
Back