Halo Reach Legendary Edition @ GS 59.99

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:52 AM

Some BB's have have them on clearance for $60 they were a steal to p/u during the b2g1 sale.

#32 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:55 AM

Some BB's have have them on clearance for $60 they were a steal to p/u during the b2g1 sale.

Really? Did they jack the price back up (coulda swore I saw an in-store recent posting stating a price drop) or did it depend on the BB? Regardless, that still only ties GS. Hmm.

#33 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 26 February 2011 - 02:05 AM

I just sold my code for $40.00.
"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#34 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:59 AM

"hmm pretty cool! five stars! wait...it's gamestop. 1 star."

asstards.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#35 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:00 PM

Really? Did they jack the price back up (coulda swore I saw an in-store recent posting stating a price drop) or did it depend on the BB? Regardless, that still only ties GS. Hmm.

Nope $60 clearance section in 3 different stores. Doesn't tie GS $120 spent on gaming = only $30 more needed to get a $10 reward zone cert for gaming and $130 to reach the 250 points for another $5(only 100 if your silver). I like BB reward system better...between the silver bonus & getting points 2x for games makes it no contest plus on new items I just price match gamestop.

This is how to buy on day 1 and rarely loose @ BB,
Any game you want that comes with 500 bonus points get it
W/I the 30 day(45 if silver) price match it down hopefully to $40
so when it's all said and done you got a game on release for $30. Every 4 games will get you another $10 in reward certs on top of the reg. reward points. Even B2G1 don't compare 3 day 1 new releases for $90.

#36 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:04 PM

Honestly the limited edition was enough for me, I mean if the statue was made by McFarlane Toys then it is a piece of shit. Oh and the armor effect is ridiculous I laugh at everyone that has one (yes I really do.) I like Halo but not enough to buy books, posters, or for a statue made by a crappy toy company.

I was wondering, did anyone try to mod the statue like putting a xbox 360 standing up on it? The statue looks nice, but just to big and takes so much space. What does everyone do with these?

#37 teddyballgame78

teddyballgame78

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:28 PM

Found it for 59.99 at my local gamestop going to get it now ty!

#38 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:49 PM

Asshole Achievement Unlocked: Spirit Broken.

lmao great post :lol::lol:

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!