Win some Tab soda from BevNerd.com!

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey pals,

I just finished my latest show reviewing the retro diet drink, Tab. I got a 12 pack of the stuff and I want to share some of it with you people.

Tab+cans.jpg

1. Just "LIKE" BevNerd Video Podcast on Facebook
2. "LIKE" The video link to episode #36 (The Tab show!)
3. (Optional) Watch the video if you'd feel so compelled to. BevNerd is a weekly video podcast that's entertaining to some.
I'll pick winner(s) sometime soon. (So pro)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah.. No offense, but I'd rather NOT enter this contest! I still don't like Tab, and I can find it everywhere where I live.

Thanks for the contest though! :)

EDIT: Oh, I still went ahead and liked it though. Don't want to drag you down, just Tab!

Haha! Thanks a lot. Like I said, I have 10 more laying around. I forgot they even made it anymore. I found it by chance of walking down the Coke section in Wal Mart, not something I do a lot. ;)

My wife didn't like them. I thought they were better than Diet Coke but not as good as Pepsi Max.

TaB was The Coca-Cola Company's first sugar-free drink. Introduced in 1963, when 28 percent of Americans had begun watching their weight, its name was a play on just that - the notion of people keeping "tabs" on their weight. Although sales of TaB were surpassed by the introduction of Diet Coke in 1982, the brand still has fiercely loyal fans who have been known to travel hundreds of miles to find their favorite drink.

Cheers!

This is the most excitement that Tab has garnered since 1991.

[youtube]DC25Fefuldg[/youtube]

I think I entered correctly. Facebook and Twitter have always confused me though :dunce:

Anyway, I never actually tried Tab. I had plenty of chances to do so, but just never did. I guess now would be the time to do so, if I win.

Thanks for the contest regardless!

I think I tried it at the Coco Cola place in ATL. I did not care for it, tasted generic. Now what you need to do is get some Beverly and send that to people to try. Remember to tape their reaction, always priceless.

Oh noo Beverly! I've got a video from back in May last year at the World of Coke. My wife filmed me drinking every flavor in the tasting room. Beverly is the worst!

I may need to dig that video up and post it..

I also got busted for wearing a Pepsi shirt there. They were really cool about it, once they figured I wasn't trying to start trouble and meant it in fun. I got a free Coke shirt out of it tho.

bread's done
Back