- - - - -

Gamestop.com B2G1F used game sale

• Please log in to reply
520 replies to this topic

#511 avatar94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:43 AM

Hmmm... I guess "until March 4th" meant not including the 4th since it's definitely not working now. Bummer

#512 The Outsider

The Outsider

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:08 AM

Got mine. 3 copies of Dead Space 2 split among friends. All complete but 2 pretty carved up. Exchanged w no problem at GS

#513 Tardcore

Tardcore

CAG Platinum+ Member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:09 AM

My 360 copy of Continuum Shift wouldn't load, and it was the free game, so I took it to GS who were out, but they let me put the original value towards a pre-order.

#514 bingbangboom

bingbangboom

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:06 PM

Still shows the link on the website with no ending date but yeah, the code is not working. I am hoping they will do some sort of promotion like this again because we just stocked up on credit and got a new xbox 360 with Kinect. My girlfriend wants Dance Central and some other Kinect games.

Typically they use the influx of 50% credit now they "should" do a buy 2 get 1 free in store or something similar to sell all the excess inventory they got from the trade in event. I am sure someone works at Gamestop around here can possibly confirm an upcoming sale?

#515 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:46 PM

So I had ended up buying games right before the promotion was over and just got them today. Enslaved downloaded fine but had a huge scratch on the disk (came complete though). Wet arrived in great condition and the disk had no scratches and Magna Carta 2 arrived in a generic black case which sucks. Does anyone know if you can call up a Gamestop and ask if they have the case and manual? The closest GS that has a used copy of MC2 is about a 20 min drive and... yeah. >_>

#516 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:04 PM

So I had ended up buying games right before the promotion was over and just got them today. Enslaved downloaded fine but had a huge scratch on the disk (came complete though). Wet arrived in great condition and the disk had no scratches and Magna Carta 2 arrived in a generic black case which sucks. Does anyone know if you can call up a Gamestop and ask if they have the case and manual? The closest GS that has a used copy of MC2 is about a 20 min drive and... yeah. >_>

I doubt the employees will actually go look around very hard, but I don't see why you couldn't try.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#517 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:26 PM

MAGNACARTA 2 , BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 , ENSLAVED: ODYSSEY TO THE WEST 2/25/2011

*checks tracking number*

Your item was processed through and left our COPPELL, TX 75099 facility on March 07, 2011 at 5:16 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:
Processed through Sort Facility, March 07, 2011, 5:16 pm, COPPELL, TX 75099
Processed through Sort Facility, March 06, 2011, 6:51 pm, COPPELL, TX 75099

Jesus Christ!!

#518 haimez40

haimez40

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:47 PM

I always do the pick up at store option on the website and it will show you the best one to attack. You don't have to reserve it, but just use the tool. Whenever they have the in store buy2get1 I do that method.

#519 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:03 PM

Does anyone know the time frame for an instore exchange? I got my games yesterday. Everything in horrible shape but one game can't be found anywhere near me. I want to know how long to wait for before returning everything if I can't do an exchange. Of course, the one I wanted the most is in the worse shape and is the free one.

#520 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:22 PM

I always do the pick up at store option on the website and it will show you the best one to attack. You don't have to reserve it, but just use the tool. Whenever they have the in store buy2get1 I do that method.

Yeah, I do that as well. Thing is that for a few of the games I've ordered, it's not available anywhere near me which blows.

#521 daminion

daminion

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:13 PM

Does anyone know the time frame for an instore exchange? I got my games yesterday. Everything in horrible shape but one game can't be found anywhere near me. I want to know how long to wait for before returning everything if I can't do an exchange. Of course, the one I wanted the most is in the worse shape and is the free one.

I think you have 30 days, however I'd go into the store now and see if they can have a new copy shipped to you from another store. I've had that done for me in the past.