Photo
- - - - -

Star Wars the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition PS3 $39.99 YMMV Wal-Mart

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Spinshag

Spinshag

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:15 PM

You really overestimate Walmart. Their logo is a big anus for a reason.

Wow. That's great.

#62 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:30 PM

Wow...I had no idea this version was worth so much new. I bought one from Amazon back when they were released for under $40 and it came with a credit bonus as well.

I still haven't opened it and it's mint. After checking things out, this sucker will remain unopened for sure.

#63 MrOogieBoogie

MrOogieBoogie

The Once and Future Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:54 PM

I've tried searching and searching for this for months. The online search told me 3 walmarts had it in stock (and they still do). When attempting to find it only one store was actually helpful. The guy went looking for it, searched the back and boxes and all that jazz, to no avail (at least, that's what he told me). The other stores I asked if they can go through all the games that I saw stacked on the bottom of the case and there was nothing there.

Call me crazy, but when in those stores, it's almost as if I felt they had a copy. Like the Force was guiding me.

I must go back!

ebvp.jpg

#64 Gertle627

Gertle627

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:05 PM

Is the DLC on the disc? If it is can you install it to your system?

Related question. On the 360 version, is the dlc on the 2nd disc? I bought this from GS online several months ago and I only just started playing it the other day. I see there are slots for 2 discs in the case, but mine only came with 1. It seems like nothing more than the core game is on the disc, but I did notice the "Ultimate Sith Edition" is printed on the disc.

#65 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:10 PM

Related question. On the 360 version, is the dlc on the 2nd disc? I bought this from GS online several months ago and I only just started playing it the other day. I see there are slots for 2 discs in the case, but mine only came with 1. It seems like nothing more than the core game is on the disc, but I did notice the "Ultimate Sith Edition" is printed on the disc.

It's supposed to be two discs, one is the main game and the other is the DLC as a standalone disc.

#66 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:15 PM

Found this on 1up:

Let me digress for a moment and give you a bit of advice. If you want to access only the three new levels and you have the Xbox 360 version, insert the second disc, select "New Game," pick a blank save slot, and then which level you would like to play (the PS3 version has all of this available when you select New Game from the title screen). The manual that is included in Sith Edition is an outdated Force Unleashed manual, complete with ads for long-since-released titles like Soul Calibur IV and Fracture. If this much work was put into making new levels, it wouldn't have hurt to tell newcomers or returning Force enthusiasts what exactly they are paying for -- even the title screen fails to let you know that you've got your hands on an Ultimate Sith Edition. You'd think you've just picked up the original game by mistake, and well, that's because you kinda did.

Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#67 seether254

seether254

For the Hive

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:30 PM

picked this up about a year ago for $25.
PSN: Archangel-254

Xbox: SunGod254

#68 skinkrawl

skinkrawl

DoyoulikePhilCollins

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:37 PM

You've got to wonder what's in the back of Walmart. You get the idea there could be cases of vintage Star Wars toys, or NES games still sitting in the case they were delivered in. Maybe I should get hired to work in the back and do it just long enough to search through everything.

#69 Raid3n

Raid3n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:56 PM

I bought this around Halloween time for 14 bucks at a local used media store back home, there were two copies, one of which was complete, so I picked them both up and sold the complete online for 100 bucks and kept the other for myself. After looking it appears that one back home supposedly has a new one, I'm definitely gonna have to look into this

#70 primalcarnage

primalcarnage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:05 PM

I picked up the last 2 my local Wal-mart had a few months back. Both are PS3 version and still sealed.