Photo
- - - - -

Cool Spot for Genesis $9.99 at Gamestop!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:59 PM

Suck?

:-#

I think I'm going to go play some MK on Genesis, with blood intact.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#62 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:00 PM

Never expected a SNES/Genesis flame war. Nice to know in 20 years we'll all still be debating PS3 Vs 360 at the drop of a hat. :)

Yes!

Guybrush: At least I've learnt something from all of this.
Elaine: What's that?
Guybrush: Never pay more than 20 bucks for a game.

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

Animal Crossing Villager Outfits Follow me:  superdawn3.tumblr.com

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#63 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:34 PM

fixed.

Conceded.

And I can only imagine debates in 20 years by us/children who were little when the 360/PS3 came out.

#64 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:42 PM

heh I still own a copy of this game, it was actually rather fun as well :P

#65 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:46 PM

Conceded.

And I can only imagine debates in 20 years by us/children who were little when the 360/PS3 came out.

I'm more dreading when I try to explain to kids someday what my Sega Genesis is! My 8 year old cousins had never touched one before and I'm sure my kids will react like I did when I first saw Pong: laugh.
Posted Image

$60 for FIVE kick ass games? With a BUNCH of extras?

And some of you are COMPLAINING about the price?

Youre not a CAG, just a CMF!! lol

#66 Squall835

Squall835

Gamer without fear!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:33 PM

Remember this game too. It was pretty fun.

Also,loved Zombie Ate My Neighbors. Great game. Had it for SNES.

Another game that I loved for Genesis was General Chaos. GENESIS EXCLUSIVE BABY!! Probably my favorite Genesis game besides ToeJam and Earl.

Me and a friend would play General Chaos for hours. That game was the shit.

#67 Pirate331

Pirate331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:41 AM

I'm more dreading when I try to explain to kids someday what my Sega Genesis is! My 8 year old cousins had never touched one before and I'm sure my kids will react like I did when I first saw Pong: laugh.

Kids today don't know what a good game is. The Genesis and SNES had great gameplay before graphics and gimmicks were all developers cared about. Not that there aren't many examples of excellent games on modern platforms, it was just something else to have a game hold up well without a photo-realistic picture.
Posted Image
Earn money by filling out mindless surveys!
http://www.cashcrate....php?ref=200970

#68 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:52 AM

Me and a friend would play General Chaos for hours. That game was the shit.

My one buddy and I would play Cyborg Justice for hours going player vs. player. The most fun thing to do in the PvP was to rip each others limbs off n then attempt to use them on your cyborg. We fought over the same blaster arm in ONE match for about 30 minutes the one night, both of us laughing our asses off the whole time since neither of us could get the upper hand.:lol:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#69 ROB64

ROB64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:09 AM

Damnit, I got excited.

I've been looking for this game everywhere; don't want to shell out the $15 for a decent copy on ebay.
Posted Image

#70 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:50 PM

If I ever have kids and their immediate reaction to a Sega Genesis is laughter, they're getting thrown into a wall.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#71 mxpowar

mxpowar

Menace II Sobriety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:35 PM

If I ever have kids and their immediate reaction to a Sega Genesis is laughter, they're getting thrown into a wall.

Child abuse FTW!!!

#72 Eleuthria

Eleuthria

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:33 PM

Is there a reason this seems like a good deal? I've got a copy for sale on my store for $10.43, with box but no manual, and free shipping. Been sitting there a few weeks.