Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#3001 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

So basically $90 bucks for a lava lamp type thing and a steel book. Maybe the box if you can even count that.

I think even vanilla version at full retail price day one is better.

I'm a super hardcore MGS fan but I can't justify that much money. Id rather have the European edition with a quality play arts kai figure but import fees still ruin that as well. I'm not forking over about $200 bucks for a video game.

Really sad. I waited a long time for this and my worst fear was that $149.99 retail price. About $50 past what I would have purchased it at. That $50 dollar difference is a huge deal to me id rather add $10 bucks for a vanilla copy and be done or wait for the very first price drop.

This game and the other metal gear game as well as GTAV is all I look forward to for 2013. Not counting sleeper hits like 2009 demons souls coming out of no where.

needler420.png

#3002 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

Did anyone pre-order Ni No Kuni from Amazon UK? The price match guarantee lowered my base price to 58.33 pounds. With shipping (according to a currency converter) it's now almost exactly $100. So it's almost the same exact price. :)

#3003 havuk

havuk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

Was it actually from amazon, not a seller; also, how long ago was it?

i tried yesterday after reading this thread. iirc it was from a seller, that may be the answer.

#3004 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

Did anyone pre-order Ni No Kuni from Amazon UK? The price match guarantee lowered my base price to 58.33 pounds. With shipping (according to a currency converter) it's now almost exactly $100. So it's almost the same exact price. :)

Yes - my preorder is currently £63.28 - which converts to about $101. Good importing times ahead!

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#3005 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

Songbird edition is out of stock at amazon again

#3006 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

That's $92 USD which is actually a decent savings from the US version which came to about $120 shipped. Not too bad if that includes shipping for being a import.

needler420.png

#3007 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

What's up with this game or Amazon? This is like the 3rd time it's come in stock/gone OoS on Amazon.

That's $92 USD which is actually a decent savings from the US version which came to about $120 shipped. Not too bad if that includes shipping for being a import.

After shipping (£4.95) it's $100... there's no FSSS to the US unfortunately.:lol:

I'm wondering why these appear to be non-limited over in the UK but limited here.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#3008 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

Lol at those selling at $400+ already.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3009 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

After shipping (£4.95) it's $100... there's no FSSS to the US unfortunately.:lol:

I'm wondering why these appear to be non-limited over in the UK but limited here.

I don't think EU is getting the Nino starter program as the US is getting. Still a good price if you missed the US pre-order.

Edited by Bumslie, 13 November 2012 - 05:51 AM.

#3010 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

What's up with this game or Amazon? This is like the 3rd time it's come in stock/gone OoS on Amazon.

This. I had included the shipping cost. So yeah, if they're charging $20 for shipping the US version then it's still a hell of a deal.

It's probably still limited but maybe it's less popular and/or people don't feel rushed into ordering right away (as they would in the US with that fake kickstarter).

#3011 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

Tomb Raider Collector's Edition Announced for NA:

$99.99

It was on their Facebook page. So far they only show the Tomb Raider website as the place to pre-order it. I hope that Gamestop and other places will offer it as well.

#3012 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

$99.99

It was on their Facebook page. So far they only show the Tomb Raider website as the place to pre-order it. I hope that Gamestop and other places will offer it as well.

I don't even think you can preorder on their website yet. It just says coming soon when you click on it.

#3013 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

$99.99

Looks like shit imo. What happened to the ridiculously hot Lara that was on the Game Informer cover quite awhile ago? Wish they would have stuck with that look. I would have bought it then even though I hate the statues in CEs.

As it is, a lousy statue and a tin with some extra junk I dont want for $40 more. No thanks. Will stick with paying less than half that for the standard.

I'm probably really just mad at all these cookie cutter CEs. It's beyond annoying at this point. At least go for quality if you're going to do the same thing as everyone else.

#3014 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

I'm just happy that they didn't price it ridiculous at $149.99 like some of these CEs have been lately. I'll gladly spend $100 on this one!

Posted Image

#3015 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

Nice. Definitely snagging the Tomb Raider CE. :D

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#3016 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

Damn, I hate jointed figures. But the price point is nice.

elessar123.png

#3017 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

Amazon UK is now out of Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition.

#3018 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

If the map is cloth I will bite in a heartbeat.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3019 El Toro Fuerte

El Toro Fuerte

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Lol at those selling at $400+ already.

Definitely still see it on amazon for pre-order.

#3020 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

Definitely still see it on amazon for pre-order.

The Songbird? It's going in and out constantly, and when it's sold out, you can see the hilarious seller pricings.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3021 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

Has anybody imported into the US from the GAME UK website? If so, does stuff show up crushed or just fine? I am thinking about getting the Epic Mickey 2 CE and it is exclusive to GAME. Let me know if anyone has any scoop on GAME. Thanks.

http://www.game.co.u...-edition-187048

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#3022 ecwfan

ecwfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:07 AM

I recently ordered the Tekken Tag 2 exclusive from Game UK. They shipped it in a vacuum sealed bubble mailer. This is very similar to what Deep Discount does if you've ever ordered from them. One corner of the box was dinged a little, but it wasn't too bad.

#3023 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

Cancelling my care package, the drone isn't even made out of plastic, those cheap bastards.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3024 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

Has anybody imported into the US from the GAME UK website? If so, does stuff show up crushed or just fine? I am thinking about getting the Epic Mickey 2 CE and it is exclusive to GAME. Let me know if anyone has any scoop on GAME. Thanks.

http://www.game.co.u...-edition-187048

That's pretty cool, the German Version comes in a Paint Can.

http://www.amazon.de...52795907&sr=8-2

#3025 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

Starcraft II: Heart of Swarm Collector's Edition was announced.

Collector's Edition: http://us.battle.net...lectors-edition

Exclusive In-Game Content

Torrasque Ultralisk Skin, 3 Portraits,
and 3 Decals in StarCraft® II
Crush your enemies beneath the indomitable Torrasque, a fearsome new look for your zerg Ultralisks, and unlock six unique Swarm-infested portraits and decals.

A Baneling Pet in World of Warcraft®
Meet your corrosive new best friend, the Baneling companion pet. He's bursting with excitement and can't wait to explode onto the pet battle scene.

Blade Wings & Banner Sigil in Diablo® III
Grow zergified wings in honor of the Queen of Blades, and unfurl an exclusive banner sigil to herald your Swarm pride throughout the besieged world of Sanctuary.

Heart of the Swarm Art Book
Explore the vast collection of artwork that went into the creation of StarCraft II's first expansion. This 144-page hardback volume depicts the game's full artistic development, from early sketches to final, 3-D renders.

Zerg Rush Mouse Pad
Upgrade your gaming desk with this special-edition mouse pad, featuring the zerg Swarm mid-rush, and the Terran Dominion mid-"tactical retreat."

Behind the Scenes Blu-ray™ / DVD set
Get an inside look into the history of StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. This exclusive Blu-ray™ / DVD two-disc set contains over an hour of bonus features including tutorials on StarCraft II's map and movie editors, roundtable discussions with the voice actors behind your favorite StarCraft II characters, and an exposition hosted by Sean "Day[9]" Plott on StarCraft II's eSports legacy.

Collector's Edition Soundtrack
Deepen your music collection with over a dozen tracks from the Heart of the Swarm soundtrack on CD.

#3026 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Tomb Raider CE announced:

Posted Image

Click here for high resolution image.

$99.99 - Available in NA and Europe

Contents
  • Play Arts -KAI- Lara Croft figurine: Lara Croft has been beautifully recreated as an 8-inch Play Arts -KAI- action figure. The figure comes with an alternate set of three hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and an ice axe.
  • Double-sided island map and poster: Discover Key Landmarks from the mysterious island of Yamatai, where Lara Croft and her fellow castaways were marooned after the Endurance shipwreck, in this 15” x 19” poster. On the reverse is a poster-size image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.
  • Lithographic print: An exclusive 5” x 7” Lara Croft heavy-stock lithograph print with matte frame designed by Crystal Dynamic’s Brian Horton, senior art director, and Brenoch Adams, concept artist.
  • Experience Shields: Three iron-on badges based on the game’s experience icons: “Animal Instincts,” the “Climbing Axe” and “Fire Arrow.”
  • Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack ‘Survivalist Cut’: A collection of 10 tracks with over 60 minutes of music from the game.
  • Weapons Pack downloadable content: Includes a variety of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.

"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#3027 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

I'm still waiting for Gamestop to update with this on their site. I guess I could give them a call and see if they can upgrade my copy to the CE. Unless Eidos is selling these from their site, I may buy from them.

#3028 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

Thats a pretty awesome C.E, might make me consider buying that game on day 1.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3029 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

Nice job on the Tomb Raider CE. That's the way to make a collectable.

16Z462z.jpg

#3030 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

A Steelbook with that Tomb Raider CE would've been nice.