Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#3031 I OU a Beatn

I OU a Beatn

GO GATORS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

For anyone on the fence about the Songbird Edition for BI:

630736.png

#3032 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

^Thank god, they made it so that I can keep the songbird mint in package and still display it.
Well done.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3033 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

personally would have liked a statue for TR, but it looks good all around - nice job with the songbird too!

#3034 toocool17

toocool17

Gamer 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Care Package is back in stock on Amazon for Ps3 & Xbox 360.

#3035 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Care Package is back in stock on Amazon for Ps3 & Xbox 360.

I cancelled mine, after knowing the drone is made out of foam. Might be the one that I canceled?:lol:

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3036 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

For anyone on the fence about the Songbird Edition for BI:

Looks cool, but I ended up cancelling my preorder. I just can't justify $150 on any 1 game. I'll probably just get the regular version somewhere and maybe the separate art book.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#3037 ItzTitoYo

ItzTitoYo

dabingbadaboom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

Cancelling my care package, the drone isn't even made out of plastic, those cheap bastards.

After watching a few YouTube unboxing videos I'm returning mine as well. I couldn't believe it when reviewers mentioned "foam-like" material. I just can't justify an additional $115 for a big-ass tool box and cheap drone.

I'm having a hard time finding a copy of the Hardened Edition for the Ps3 online, can anyone point me to the right place?

#3038 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

That Tomb Raider CE looks awesome. Now to get it Day 1 or wait for a drop is the question...

#3039 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

That Tomb Raider CE looks awesome. Now to get it Day 1 or wait for a drop is the question...

Personally, I'm getting it day one. This looks too cool to pass up and one I don't want to risk being sold out.

Looks like it's finally up on the Gamestop website. Now to get to the store and upgrade my pre-order. :P

#3040 wirtsleg

wirtsleg

moar cowbell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

tomb raider CE up for preorder

ps3
http://www.amazon.co...ors edition ps3

xbox
http://www.amazon.co...rs edition xbox

so many tempting CEs! i've preorderd songbird, rising, starcraft hots, tomb raider CEs but probably won't keep rising (depends on lamp). ^__^ -__-

#3041 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

wish it came with the artbook that the amz exclusive vanilla version gets

[IMG]http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html/ref=amb_link_365656142_2?location=http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/2012/promos/TombRaider-Preordertemplate-HunterGrid-10912._V386317921_.jpg&token=FCD8805A539778594DC85A036A0DFB67878F3F24&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=08S5B7D6MJTQ702YBTFB&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1407682942&pf_rd_i=B004FS8LYK[/IMG]

Get the Amazon Exclusive "Final Hours Edition"
Pre-order Tomb Raider and receive the Amazon exclusive Final Hours Edition, which comes with an exclusive Art Book, In-Game Skin for Lara and a digital copy of Geoff Keighley's, "The Final Hours of Tomb Raider" for the Kindle Fire. The art book will come in the product packaging. Codes to access the digital bonus offers will be e-mailed to you within two business days of your order shipment. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Offer valid on all existing pre-orders. Offer limited to one per customer. Please read the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live terms of use.

tomb raider CE up for preorder

ps3
http://www.amazon.com/Raider-Survival-Collectors-Edition-Playstation-3/dp/B00A7QA0XE/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1353027721&sr=8-4&keywords=tomb+raider+collectors+edition+ps3

xbox
http://www.amazon.com/Tomb-Raider-Survival-Collectors-Xbox-360/dp/B00A7QA0NO/ref=sr_1_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1353027821&sr=1-4&keywords=tomb+raider+collectors+edition+xbox

so many tempting CEs! i've preorderd songbird, rising, starcraft hots, tomb raider CEs but probably won't keep rising (depends on lamp). ^__^ -__-

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#3042 eres

eres

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:11 AM

I really think a nice steelbook plus a nice hardcover art-book is the best kind of CE I do like the unique items like infamous 2 sling pack and diablo 3 soulstone usb drive and Containers like SF 25 anniversary/Tekken tag 2 prestige edition and uncharted 3/bordarlands 2 chest but not a fan of action figures so im defiantly out for Tomb raider CE I am looking for to the game once it droops in price a bit

#3043 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

I really think a nice steelbook plus a nice hardcover art-book is the best kind of CE I do like the unique items like infamous 2 sling pack and diablo 3 soulstone usb drive and Containers like SF 25 anniversary/Tekken tag 2 prestige edition and uncharted 3/bordarlands 2 chest but not a fan of action figures so im defiantly out for Tomb raider CE I am looking for to the game once it droops in price a bit

I agree. I'm a big fan of low-profile CEs. Give me a Steelbook, a soundtrack CD, and artbook and I'm happy. All of these large footprint CEs become hard to collect.

That said I do enjoy getting a highly-detailed well-made statue every once in a while. This Lara figure appears to be pretty highly detailed, but I wish it was a statue rather than an articulable figure. All of those articulation points really make it look cheap and not like a display item, IMO.

#3044 LoveDragonDon

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

Black Friday deals???

#3045 LoveDragonDon

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

You know what I miss? Exclusive T-shirts that are free with the CEs that says it's CE on it!!! I can show off by wearing it! They don't do that as much no more!!! :(

And Medallions... absolutely love those. COD:BO2 did it right by including collectible coins, but not a physical copy of the Soundtrack sucked! It should been a CD!

#3046 LoveDragonDon

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:56 AM

What? Why the more expensive Tomb Raider CE don't get Bonuses cheaper version get?

LAME!

#3047 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

I find it funny that of all the collectors editions that people think will become rare/hard to find one of them is an unsuspecting Adventure Time game and not some AAA title or niche title like Catherine.

Adventure Time CE is already sold out on Amazon for both systems and only the DS version is available online at GS.

Posted Image

#3048 eres

eres

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

I find it funny that of all the collectors editions that people think will become rare/hard to find one of them is an unsuspecting Adventure Time game and not some AAA title or niche title like Catherine.

Adventure Time CE is already sold out on Amazon for both systems and only the DS version is available online at GS.

Ya I'm fully expecting it to become a collectible but have no intention of getting rid of my copy one of the most brilliant and imaginative shows I've seen I am truly going to cherish this item you know as much that one can a game.

#3049 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

Wonder if THQ store will do their 50% off with free shipping like last year. I snagged the Warhammer CE for half price. Hope they do so I can snag the WWE CE's :D

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#3050 LoveDragonDon

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

They might surprise us with a few unadvertised CEs on BF, CM

#3051 LoveDragonDon

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:20 AM

The only CE surprise was Mists of Pandaria?

Might be more though

#3052 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:12 AM

I didn't see this anywhere so I figured I'd share.

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 "Treasure Box" Edition:
Posted Image

It includes:

• A copy of the game
  • 4GB Kenshiro USB memory stick
  • Visual Story Book
  • Original Soundtrack CD
  • 2013 Postcard Calendar
  • Character Sticker Set

#3053 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

I didn't see this anywhere so I figured I'd share.

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 "Treasure Box" Edition:
Posted Image

It includes:

• A copy of the game
  • 4GB Kenshiro USB memory stick
  • Visual Story Book
  • Original Soundtrack CD
  • 2013 Postcard Calendar
  • Character Sticker Set

I'm just going to go ahead and say that we have a 0% chance--nada, zippo--of getting this overseas because it's way too cool.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/29]:  :ps3: Rayman Origins (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3054 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

Gotta love them imports. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3055 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

The only CE surprise was Mists of Pandaria?

Might be more though

amazon shows kingdom hearts 3ds collector's edition for cyber monday.. could just be a mistake though

#3056 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

amazon shows kingdom hearts 3ds collector's edition for cyber monday.. could just be a mistake though

I saw that too - on this page - but then nothing is in stock from Amazon proper - just third party dudes.

I thought it was OOP, no?

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#3057 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

I need that Ken's Rage 2 CE!

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3058 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Wonder if THQ store will do their 50% off with free shipping like last year. I snagged the Warhammer CE for half price. Hope they do so I can snag the WWE CE's :D

I was going to get the Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II Retribution CE for $19.99 yesterday, but that $11 shipping killed it. Unless there was another option for shipping I didn't see, that was the cheapest. :\

#3059 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

So apparently Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition is all sold out in NA? Is this the only valid place to order it from http://www.zavvi.com...gn=AffiliateWin ? Really wish there was a way to order the Wizard's Edition with the steelbook.

#3060 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

So apparently Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition is all sold out in NA? Is this the only valid place to order it from http://www.zavvi.com...gn=AffiliateWin ? Really wish there was a way to order the Wizard's Edition with the steelbook.

Zavvi might be the last legit place to get one from - at least for now. I was going to say get it from Amazon UK (that is where I ordered mine from) - but sadly, they are all sold out now too...

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png