Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#3121 blazenumb1

blazenumb1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

I apologize if this has been addressed before(which I'm sure it has) but I have a question about the BioShock Infinite Ultimate Songbird CE. I'm a huge fan of the series and I have both the CE's for the other games but I'm on the fence with this one. Do you guys think its worth the price or will it be like BioShock 2's CE and the price tanks and eventually ends up at Best Buy for $10 new?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#3122 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

I apologize if this has been addressed before(which I'm sure it has) but I have a question about the BioShock Infinite Ultimate Songbird CE. I'm a huge fan of the series and I have both the CE's for the other games but I'm on the fence with this one. Do you guys think its worth the price or will it be like BioShock 2's CE and the price tanks and eventually ends up at Best Buy for $10 new?

There is really no way to tell until the game is out and its selling or not. You are either gonna end up in the "I'm holding off to buy it till it drops to ______, oh shit it sold out? WTF!" crowd, or "I can't believe I paid this amount for this shit and now its 20 bucks" butthurt crowd though usually. So base it off which one you can live with better I guess.

#3123 cakefoo

cakefoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Limited Edition - $64.99 - NISA Store Exclusive

Posted Image

#3124 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

I'm going to wait. If I miss out on that statue, that's fine. I ordered the Premium edition (back when Newegg had that $12 off preorder promo) because $70 for a statue just isn't worth it, to me anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this 6-8 months from now on clearance racks for $30-50, but with some Collector's Editions it really is hard to tell.

#3125 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Limited Edition - $64.99 - NISA Store Exclusive

Posted Image

I didn't bother with the last HN special edition. But I might have to pick this one up just to add to the collection.

#3126 ecwfan

ecwfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

I wonder if they ship overseas?

According to the site they do not ship outside Chile. Anyone have a lead on a site that will ship this to the US?

#3127 blazenumb1

blazenumb1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

Thanks for the feedback on the CE guys.

#3128 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 Treasure Box

Posted Image

• A copy of One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2
  • PlayStation 3 original skin sticker
  • Pin display booklet
  • 15 Pin collection
  • Original sound drama CD

Edited by PimpLimp, 25 December 2012 - 10:39 PM.

#3129 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

Wow look at all these obscure JRPG's. I've never even heard of any of them.

#3130 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

I tend to avoid most Japanese games like the plague. Especially the "RPGs." Earlier games from SNES, 64, GBA etc. were pretty good, but there's not much of worth coming from Japan now.

#3131 jooksingjie

jooksingjie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

One Piece is definitely not obscure...

#3132 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

Hey guys,

Can those of you with the borderlands 2 ulce steelbook tell me of your outer case is damaged, with paint chips and scratches (even if they're minor)? If you don't mind ��

I just noticed that there's a minor chip on mine, and its strange because my steel ook never left the box. I've always kept it in the box.

#3133 Trueblade

Trueblade

Listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

One Piece: Pirate Warriors actually plays like Dynasty Warriors. The first one is available on PSN.

#3134 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

You never heard of one piece??!!?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3135 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

It should be called "One Piece of Shit". I hate that Anime/Manga,

#3136 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

That One Piece CE looks pretty awesome. Would consider importing if it had english text on disc, and if I didnt have a super slim PS3 (So I could actually use the skin).
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3137 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

That One Piece CE looks pretty awesome. Would consider importing if it had english text on disc, and if I didnt have a super slim PS3 (So I could actually use the skin).

the first One Piece got UK CE

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#3138 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

Yeah, I wish I had ordered that one. Maybe this one will as well
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3139 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

You never heard of one piece??!!?

Cant say I have. I've heard of chrono trigger and earthbound those were good. Also tales and final fantasy games. I'd say "one piece" is pretty obscure. Should I ask my wife if she's heard of "call of duty" (which isn't in my collection, I don't play, and I've never mentioned to her) or one piece? What about final fantasy or one piece? LOL

#3140 cakefoo

cakefoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

Cant say I have. I've heard of chrono trigger and earthbound those were good. Also tales and final fantasy games. I'd say "one piece" is pretty obscure. Should I ask my wife if she's heard of "call of duty" (which isn't in my collection, I don't play, and I've never mentioned to her) or one piece? What about final fantasy or one piece? LOL

"Call of Duty??? Final Fantasy? What are these obscure games you're buying honey?"

#3141 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

You must know little to nothing about anime/manga then, but that's not really your fault. One Piece is the highest circulating and best selling manga EVER. It's the equivalent to this generations Dragon Ball Z, which I'm gonna assume you've heard of before.

Just because something comes out of Japan, it doesn't automatically make it a JRPG.

It should be called "One Piece of Shit". I hate that Anime/Manga,

And what don't you like about it if you don't mind me asking? For a manga that's been running this long, I still find the characters and story compelling, something that's pretty hard to do.

#3142 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

"Call of Duty??? Final Fantasy? What are these obscure games you're buying honey?"

Lol

#3143 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:40 PM

You must know little to nothing about anime/manga then, but that's not really your fault. One Piece is the highest circulating and best selling manga EVER. It's the equivalent to this generations Dragon Ball Z, which I'm gonna assume you've heard of before.

Just because something comes out of Japan, it doesn't automatically make it a JRPG.

So these aren't JRPG's? I know zero about Manga. I'm not even sure what it is. Is that the comic book thing? Btw I asked my wife she never heard of it. I'm at my in laws now. I can ask them too but really, I already know the answer.

#3144 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

So these aren't JRPG's? I know zero about Manga. I'm not even sure what it is. Is that the comic book thing? Btw I asked my wife she never heard of it. I'm at my in laws now. I can ask them too but really, I already know the answer.

Manga = Japanese "comics"

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/21]: :ps3: Just Cause 2 (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3145 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

everyone in my family knows what manga is. its mango in our language

badum tish (or is it ba dum tish?) *shrugs*

#3146 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

everyone in my family knows what manga is. its mango in our language

So it's a delicious tropical fruit from Japan?

elessar123.png

#3147 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

My mind is blown

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3148 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

So it's a delicious tropical fruit from Japan?

no no no.. it can be from anywhere. even antartica

#3149 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

Hahaha I've gotten a good chuckle out of this thread today.

I edited my earlier post, apparently the Treasure Box comes with 15 pins of One Piece characters dressed in their New World Outfits.

Now I'm not sure about this part, but I believe the pin display booklet also has room to house all the pins that came with the original One Piece: Pirate Warriors Treasure Box that was released earlier this year.

#3150 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

Snagged the MGS Steel Case thanks for the info!