Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#3241 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

It'll be rare for sure.

i always thought that JRPGs did not have a great demands in the US compare to other countries, lol

#3242 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:18 AM

looks like the ni no kuni steelbook isnt available anymore from gs

It's probably because the game releases next Tuesday so they have all the pre-order steelcases made and are being shipped out to the stores and warehouses and whatnots.

#3243 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

I would have chosen the white figure over the lamp.

I actually dont plan on getting either but I am sort of making my own special edition of the game.
- MGR:R game (pre-ordered @ gamestop for Cyborg Ninja DLC)
- Yoji Shinkawa steelbook ($20 shipped @ amazon.de)
- Black Raiden Play Arts ($70 @ amazon.com)

Of course I lose out on an awesome box to contain everything and a soundtrack but those I can live without.

Wow that really is smart of you. Lol such a rebel haha :P

Do you know if the figure in the LE obtainable elsewhere? Like in play arts? I think they have a white raiden figure but I'm not sure if its the same.

I mean, if the figure can be bought separately, then I might as well get the LE with the lamp..

#3244 DrunknDragun

DrunknDragun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

Wow that really is smart of you. Lol such a rebel haha :P

Do you know if the figure in the LE obtainable elsewhere? Like in play arts? I think they have a white raiden figure but I'm not sure if its the same.

I mean, if the figure can be bought separately, then I might as well get the LE with the lamp..

You can only get the white version from either Zavvi or Konami Japan`s Premium Package. Only the black version can be bought by itself.

If they do plan on selling the white version separately it would probably become exclusive to conventions like Comic-Con. Thats what they did with the red Play Arts Cyborg Ninja.

#3245 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

So I saw this and apparently there's a "Bait Edition" of Dead Island Riptide. No clue if it's Euro only though. Spoiler tag for graphic material

Spoiler

Not my cup of tea, but the detail is nice. As I said, no clue if it'll come State-side (I'm guessing no because of how uptight American Society has become, but that's another rant for another thread)

#3246 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepard of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

So I saw this and apparently there's a "Bait Edition" of Dead Island Riptide. No clue if it's Euro only though. Spoiler tag for graphic material

Spoiler

Not my cup of tea, but the detail is nice. As I said, no clue if it'll come State-side (I'm guessing no because of how uptight American Society has become, but that's another rant for another thread)

x360a is saying Europe and Australia.

#3247 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

The Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 "Treasure Box" Edition that I posted a couple pages back, is also coming to France and Italy. If anyone actually wanted this CE, I'd say the chances of getting one have drastically rose.

I just did a quick search of Amazon.fr and it's already up on there.

#3248 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

Spoiler

Dafuq did I just see, seriously how are you going to display something like this? Or if you just buy it sealed for collecting, store it away, and in the future someone from your peers happens to stumble upon it? Gotta be one of the dumbest collectors edition I've ever seen.

#3249 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

There's another Injustice sku, 'Battle Edition.' This one comes with a fight stick and some new 52 skins for $150.

#3250 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

There's another Injustice sku, 'Battle Edition.' This one comes with a fight stick and some new 52 skins for $150.

For the sake of clarification, this does not come with a total of 52 skins, people, but three skins from "New 52". Also, the skins come with the limited edition, as well, not just the Battle Edition.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: Just Cause 2; MGS3 HD [Plat Run]  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/14]:  :ps3: MGS3 HD (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3251 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

I hope they do a better job at fixing the netcode than the shit job they did on Mortal Kombat.

#3252 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

That dead island ce is amazing. Do want.

#3253 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

i really hope injustice gets ported for the vita. MK is amazing on the vita.

#3254 Bandersnatch84

Bandersnatch84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

Yeah, can't wait for Dead Island Riptide's CE. I will probably import it though. I prefer the look of the British flag bikini on my decapitated woman bust.

#3255 secondhand1

secondhand1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

i really hope injustice gets ported for the vita. MK is amazing on the vita.

+1

I actually traded in my PS3 copy in favor of it. Not very CAG-y, I know.

#3256 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

Yeah, can't wait for Dead Island Riptide's CE. I will probably import it though. I prefer the look of the British flag bikini on my decapitated woman bust.

They are likely not going to ship the bust. There has been a pretty loud outcry about it today and they posted a letter earlier to the effect that they are considering all the negative feedback they received.

#3257 Attikus

Attikus

Mockingbird is dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

They are likely not going to ship the bust. There has been a pretty loud outcry about it today and they posted a letter earlier to the effect that they are considering all the negative feedback they received.

Yup, it's been removed from a bunch of retailers sites. When I checked earlier, amazon.uk, game, gamestop.uk didn't have it listed. Only place I saw it was on 'playto' and the image was removed from the search list. I don't think this will go to retailers. But if they do, they'd be very limited.
Fortune and glory kid, fortune and glory...

My Zelda Shrine:
http://oi40.tinypic.com/8x7i8o.jpg
http://oi53.tinypic.com/2v965tv.jpg

#3258 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

I wonder if they'll sell those on the side and make up another statue to put in the CE? I wouldn't think the outcry would have been that bad, maybe if the Zombie Bait edition was released over here I could possibly see people being bent out of shape about it.

I dunno, just seems a bit trivial as there are worse looking things out there for sale.

#3259 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:18 AM

I love Dead Island... but that CE is gross and just bizarre.

EDIT - Seems a majority of folks agree. Summary of the Dead Island drama in this Polygon article: http://www.polygon.c...rks-anger-shock

In short, it seems that Deep Silver will NOT be releasing this version after all.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#3260 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

Hm, I'll make my own ultimate CE for Tomb Raider by preordering SE at Best Buy and CE at Amazon. This way I'll get $20 in rewards at BB along with the hard cover comic and costume, and with Amazon I'll get the "Final Hours", extra multiplayer map, artbook, Scavenger Hunt contest, and mud costume. I'll resell one of the game copies for at least $40, so it'd be around $100 total out of pocket, netting me:

-CE tin box
-game
-8" Lara figure
-Map/Poster
-Lithograph
-Weapon Pack DLC
-2 exclusive costumes
-Soundtrack CD
-3 Badges
-Art Book
-Comic
-Extra multiplayer map
-"Final Hours" video
-Scavenger Hunt access (http://g-ec2.images-...V396441411_.jpg)

Edited by Sharkey1337, 16 January 2013 - 05:09 AM.

#3261 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:23 AM

lol the 2 injustice editions reminds me of how i sold the Reptile Skin DLCs that comes with MK's Kollectors and Tournament Editions for $240 total.

i literally only spent $10 on both editions after selling the 2 dlc skins on ebay.

its insane. when i saw the final price i went D: O_O

#3262 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

Bioshock songbird not available for preorder from amazon anymore? Did they sell out? Was it limited to a certain number?

#3263 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:41 AM

Bioshock songbird not available for preorder from amazon anymore? Did they sell out? Was it limited to a certain number?

It sold out pretty quick at amazon after it was announced.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3264 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:05 AM

It sold out pretty quick at amazon after it was announced.

Bummer. Is it sold out everywhere? It looks available at bestbuy but not at irrational? That doesn't make sense.

#3265 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:06 AM

Not everywhere, GS has it for PC. And some report that Walmart still takes preorders.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3266 I OU a Beatn

I OU a Beatn

GO GATORS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

Bummer. Is it sold out everywhere? It looks available at bestbuy but not at irrational? That doesn't make sense.

Gamestop and Amazon have both been out since the first few days it was announced. However, it appears that Walmart.com and Bestbuy.com currently have both versions still available for preorder.

630736.png

#3267 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

Gamestop and Amazon have both been out since the first few days it was announced. However, it appears that Walmart.com and Bestbuy.com currently have both versions still available for preorder.

Yeah I forgot BBY, and you should get $20 too if you are GCU. So don't panic:), its not rare as of now.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3268 gravel

gravel

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

Has anyone seen any info on who is making the fight stick? I have been looking to get one, and I may go for this one if it's any good.

Currently Playing
:ps3:
Arkham Origins
:360:
:wii: Lego City Undercover, NES Remix
:ds: Inazuma Eleven
:psp: Tearaway, No Heroes Allowed

#3269 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

Wizard's Edition Restock on Club Namco tomorrow (got the info from their facebook page)

Go grab yours if you've missed out!

For proofs:

Namco Bandai

Wizards Edition Re-stock available on 1/17/2013 on ClubNamco !

We have last-minute stock of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch that will be available to fans. So if you missed it the first time around, this is your last chance!

edits: beat by like 10 minutes from a made thread.

Edited by outerfox, 19 January 2013 - 05:16 PM.

#3270 agentghost

agentghost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

Has anyone come across a pre-order listing for that UK collector's edition of Injustice: Gods Among Us? I keep checking Amazon UK, Zavvi, and Game but they all just have the standard edition posted.

also want this :applause: