Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#3481 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

now this is just getting ridiculous

Pretty much the same exact set up they had with Mortal Kombat. One set with the bookends, one set with the arcade stick.

#3482 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

Pretty much the same exact set up they had with Mortal Kombat. One set with the bookends, one set with the arcade stick.

The arcade stick doesn't look to be of the same quality of the tournament stick.

#3483 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

The arcade stick doesn't look to be of the same quality of the tournament stick.

Hard to tell from one small gamestop.com picture though ;) Honestly the Tournament stick looked crappy from the pics shown of it when it was announced.

#3484 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

LMAO, that SC plane is just too much. I actually hope this one becomes a clearance item at some point because I could imagine having a lot of fun with that, especially if it can handle a mounted camera. Always been intrigued with hobbyists that take bird's eye view footage from RC models.

#3485 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

LMAO, that SC plane is just too much. I actually hope this one becomes a clearance item at some point because I could imagine having a lot of fun with that, especially if it can handle a mounted camera. Always been intrigued with hobbyists that take bird's eye view footage from RC models.

This has clearance written all over it. There's barely any hype right now for this SC game.

#3486 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

Gamestop has updated pictures of the Metal Gear Rising Collectors Edition. It features new Box artwork and a New Steelbook (that looks so much better imo) Also new disc artwork for the soundtrack. So much awesome. Though the positioning of the Konami logo on the steel could be better, still a lot better then the previous version imo.

Posted Image

I replaced the picture in the OP too.
Posted Image

#3487 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

Wow, Ultimate Songbird is sold out everywhere now. Was thinking this would go the way of the Skyrim statue but maybe not.

#3488 D.Choy

D.Choy

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

Wow, Ultimate Songbird is sold out everywhere now. Was thinking this would go the way of the Skyrim statue but maybe not.

You can still preorder at Best Buy.

#3489 Croozer

Croozer

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

Only online. Not available in store

#3490 D.Choy

D.Choy

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

Only online. Not available in store

Ah didn't realize that. But the good thing about BB online is that they do free shipping and you can return in store if you decide you don't want it instead of having to ship it back to the warehouse.

#3491 hasturyo

hasturyo

Emotionaly Unavailabe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Walmart is out of the Ps3 version
Posted Image

#3492 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

Two things:

1. Women love Coach
2. Your future wife will buy one

You can beat your single chest all you want, but until you're in that situation, the words, "I'll never" are empty.

lol while it may mean nothing until i am married rest assured we will not be buying thousand dollar purses. the most expensive item i want in my house is either guns or the TV or the computer. there should be nothing more expensive than that in the house. unless its something practical like a generator or something not any insane priced purse. hell this year i am cutting back on the game budget so i can save better so i can afford a house one of these days after college.

if i have to remain single for ages because i can't find a woman that isn't OCD with the latest newest clothes so be it not worth getting saddled with endless debt. part of me being single is i hate the BS known as the dating game.

#3493 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

Got my ni no kuni steelbook in the mail today and surprisingly enough it was in perfect shape even though it was shipped in an envelope

#3494 integralsmatic

integralsmatic

Everyday should be Harvey Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Nether Realm opted for the traditional 8 button layout because the game doesnt have a block button. The original MK Tournament ED was made by PDP and PDP made this stick so i am sure it has the same parts that the MK tournament edition had. The buttons are programmable LEDs like you would see out of the UILAS which go in Seimitsu buttons.

The stick looks nice but not sure if I want another one. I am saving to up more cash to have B15 SDM Studios build a custom stick. So I think I will hold off on the Battle Edition. The CE edition looks pretty good to me. WW and Bats with Supes plane....i can dig it.
Posted Image
Signature by Banshee350
Avatar(or Bust shot) done by Jeffery "CHAMBA" Cruz
R.I.P Nujabes aka Jun Seba (1974-2010) Another great musical mind ripped from our hands.
R.I.P Pat Carlucci- Rest easy my friend. You're with all of us in our hearts.

#3495 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

What's the read on the Metal Gear Rising LE? Chances that one has a major price drop down the road? Or will this be really hard to find?

I like the steelbook, but have zero interest in that stupid lamp, and boxes that big start to add up and take up too much room.

#3496 evophile

evophile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

What's the read on the Metal Gear Rising LE? Chances that one has a major price drop down the road? Or will this be really hard to find?

I like the steelbook, but have zero interest in that stupid lamp, and boxes that big start to add up and take up too much room.

Tough to say. Best Buy won't even be carrying this in stores so the best bet is probably if GS has too many down the line. Or if BB.com is ordering more than just getting what is preordered.

evophile.pngevophile.png

#3497 guynextshore

guynextshore

Old Fashion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

This. I wished they had a version with just the steelbook.

#3498 psihog

psihog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:09 AM

This. I wished they had a version with just the steelbook.

you can still pre-order the Euro steelbook by itself from Amazon.de

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00AN1FLKU/

#3499 SteveGo

SteveGo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

if i have to remain single for ages...

I don't think you'll have any issue with that at all.

#3500 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:53 AM

How the heck do you go about doing that? Ive never improved or ordered anything from overseas before. Do I register a new account in english?

I want that steel book haha. In fact a few other collectors editions that are so much better. Injustice for example.
Posted Image

#3501 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

How the heck do you go about doing that? Ive never improved or ordered anything from overseas before. Do I register a new account in english?

I want that steel book haha. In fact a few other collectors editions that are so much better. Injustice for example.

If you used amazon.com before their international sites work in the same format. You can probably guess which button does what. If not get Chrome and use Google translate.

#3502 shiveringmelody

shiveringmelody

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

How much is shipping though? So tempted....:-k
Posted Image

#3503 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

Go to checkout and see for yourself.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#3504 Raven6009

Raven6009

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

Total w/shipping is $22.
Posted Image

#3505 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:51 AM

I don't even know if I'll buy this game but that steelbook is SOOO sexy.... I think I'll just pick it up and buy the game for less than the steelbook in a year. :)

#3506 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

I don't even know if I'll buy this game but that steelbook is SOOO sexy.... I think I'll just pick it up and buy the game for less than the steelbook in a year. :)

That's what I'm doing. ;)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3507 guynextshore

guynextshore

Old Fashion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

Thank you! So tempted to get this....

#3508 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

I'm having difficulty with this...

I have each version pre-ordered at Amazon, and was planning on letting the Songbird version go. I've got the LE's of Ascension, Tomb Raider, & Rising coming all within a month of Infinite, plus I just bought Ni No Kuni. I'm a huge fan of Bioshock(I have all of the collectibles Neca released as well as a few other random goodies), but $70 is $70. Decisions, decisions...

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#3509 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

Was going to preorder Naruto then realized it's $8 shipping...

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3510 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

yup cancelled the Rising CE at amazon and ordered the amazon.de exclusive steelbook for $21USD shipped