Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#3781 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:29 AM

Wish I would've got my hands on the The Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition. Had to settle for the Survival Edition.

I guess if you didn't think you'd have the money I understand but otherwise why did you not order when it was up? GS doesn't charge until it ships.

#3782 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

^lol

Btw, for those who preordered from zavvi and did not get it cancelled last week, did you get any notice?

I received an email regarding a payment problem (my card), but the UK LE is ready to be shipped..

I feel content with the lamp. Not sure if I should go through with the UK LE, assuming it will be shipped

#3783 Banana Peel Assassin

Banana Peel Assassin

RIP Arcade Infinity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:28 PM

^lol

Btw, for those who preordered from zavvi and did not get it cancelled last week, did you get any notice?

I received an email regarding a payment problem (my card), but the UK LE is ready to be shipped..

I feel content with the lamp. Not sure if I should go through with the UK LE, assuming it will be shipped

posted this in the MGR thread...

My order has yet to be cancelled. current status reads expected delivery on the 22nd.

*update:

zavvi order updated to "Awaiting Despatch". :bouncy:

I'll prolly end up returning the US LE and just keep the UK version...just look at it!

Edited by Banana Peel Assassin, 20 February 2013 - 12:38 PM.

- StayFree( ' 3')

store coming soon (sample: 1 2 3)

12/5

#3784 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

posted this in the MGR thread...

Haha thanks.

Have you been charged as well? I think the game will be released on thursday/friday in the uk.

#3785 Banana Peel Assassin

Banana Peel Assassin

RIP Arcade Infinity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

lol. I don't want to see if they charged me. shelling out $190 for an LE is something I'm not too proud of.

...yeah, payment went through. :cry:

- StayFree( ' 3')

12/5

#3786 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

ROFL, I love that UK LE unboxing video. It's worth watching just to hear the narrator growl "Metal Gear Rising: Revenagance!! Ooooh yeah!"

#3787 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

I was just checking my Amazon.de order for the exclusive Metal Gear Rising Revengance Steelbook that was posted a while back (http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00AN1FLKU/) and it looks like my order (placed back in December) has had the actual game added to it since I placed the order for just the Steelbook. So it was going to charge me 54.72 EUR for the SB and game, not the 20.99 EUR that is listed on the Steelbook page.

It did allow me to go into the order and cancel the game off it without pulling the SteelBook off as well... at least for the time being.

If you ordered the Steelbook from Amazon.de, you might want to go double check your order just to make sure they didn't add the game to yours as well.

#3788 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

It looks like GAME has a separate UK exclusive special edition of Injustice: Gods Among us. Their exclusive "Special Edition" has a Steelbook and some DLC, but doesn't include the statue for 42.99 GBP.

Posted Image

PS3 - http://www.game.co.u...-edition-209273
360 - http://www.game.co.u...-edition-209268

#3789 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

I'll prolly end up returning the US LE and just keep the UK version...just look at it!

Is the Zavvi LE coming with the steelbooks? I thought it was just the figure, DLC and game. After seeing that video I'm curious if Zavvi is getting the gray Raiden steelbook because I love that artwork.

#3790 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

French has shitty walls. :3

#3791 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

now im torn.. should i cancel my zavvi order and buy another raiden limited edition figure separately?

the UK limited edition is limited to 10,000? right? but theres another figure thats limited to 1,000, and the color is black/orange. i guess its the inferno armor figure.

oh and i read comments on some european gaming sites a while back. most of the people wanted the lamp more than the figure. its pretty funny lol

#3792 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

now im torn.. should i cancel my zavvi order and buy another raiden limited edition figure separately?

the UK limited edition is limited to 10,000? right? but theres another figure thats limited to 1,000, and the color is black/orange. i guess its the inferno armor figure.

oh and i read comments on some european gaming sites a while back. most of the people wanted the lamp more than the figure. its pretty funny lol

The red/black figure is selling out. I'm not sure what stores are selling it, but on Big Bad Toy Store it's sold out. I pre-ordered mine the day it became available.

The European LE with the white Raiden is limited to 25,000 pieces. The figure is also available in Japan so I'm not sure what the final production total is though, but I can't imagine it's much more.

#3793 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

French has shitty walls. :3

Goddam Mongorians tryin' break down mah shitty wall!

#3794 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

I was just checking my Amazon.de order for the exclusive Metal Gear Rising Revengance Steelbook that was posted a while back (http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00AN1FLKU/) and it looks like my order (placed back in December) has had the actual game added to it since I placed the order for just the Steelbook. So it was going to charge me 54.72 EUR for the SB and game, not the 20.99 EUR that is listed on the Steelbook page.

It did allow me to go into the order and cancel the game off it without pulling the SteelBook off as well... at least for the time being.

If you ordered the Steelbook from Amazon.de, you might want to go double check your order just to make sure they didn't add the game to yours as well.

Thanks for the suggestion. I double-checked and thankfully they didn't add the game to my order, though my steelbook's price is 15.60 EUR instead of 20.99 EUR (I guess it was on sale when I preordered it?).

EDIT: It's a good thing they didn't bundle the game with it, because I just checked my email and there's a shipping confirmation for the steelbook. :lol:

Edited by Vigilante, 20 February 2013 - 04:57 PM.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3795 Banana Peel Assassin

Banana Peel Assassin

RIP Arcade Infinity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

Is the Zavvi LE coming with the steelbooks? I thought it was just the figure, DLC and game. After seeing that video I'm curious if Zavvi is getting the gray Raiden steelbook because I love that artwork.

...I'm curious about this as well...anyone?

- StayFree( ' 3')

12/5

#3796 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

thanks for the suggestion. I double-checked and thankfully they didn't add the game to my order, though my steelbook's price is 15.60 eur instead of 20.99 eur (i guess it was on sale when i preordered it?).

vat.

#3797 sirgalahad

sirgalahad

Bastard son of Lancelot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

The red/black figure is selling out. I'm not sure what stores are selling it, but on Big Bad Toy Store it's sold out. I pre-ordered mine the day it became available.

The European LE with the white Raiden is limited to 25,000 pieces. The figure is also available in Japan so I'm not sure what the final production total is though, but I can't imagine it's much more.

These guys still got the red/black ---the catch is you gotta put $ down today
http://www.anime-isl...-exclusive.html

#3798 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:58 AM

FYI, songbird is still up for :360: at GS, OOS for :ps3: and :pc:

Also just notice a Denmark seller moved three of those on eBay for less than MSRP, don't know how he manages to profit on that.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3799 ShirtSizeXXXLXT

ShirtSizeXXXLXT

Fluffernutter 4LIFE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

I waited far too long to preorder the Songbird edition. I planned on getting it from Best Buy till I saw they were sold out. I went with Gamestop simply because they were the only one left with preorders for the 360. I've been beating myself up about it. I know I shouldn't drop $150+ on a game, but ah what the hell. It's just money, I'll make more!!! What the hell am I working for? My fiance rules btw. She told me to get it :D
If you want the Songbird edition...get it now from GS. There can't be many left.

ShirtSizeXXXLXT.jpg

If you have a Gameboy Micro for sale, I would like to buy it from you!

#3800 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:33 PM

^newegg still has it too, btw.

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16874113066

#3801 jonnysniper

jonnysniper

Pokemaster Jonny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:56 AM

I'm trying to pre order Naruto from club namco but wondering if anyone has any free shipping codes. I wasn't able to find one

#3802 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:58 AM

Don't know if this was mentioned already, but I noticed Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition was available for 360 only on gamestop.com. Called in store, and the manager said it was online only.

#3803 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:00 AM

FYI, songbird is still up for :360: at GS, OOS for :ps3: and :pc:

Also just notice a Denmark seller moved three of those on eBay for less than MSRP, don't know how he manages to profit on that.

^newegg still has it too, btw.

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16874113066

Don't know if this was mentioned already, but I noticed Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition was available for 360 only on gamestop.com. Called in store, and the manager said it was online only.

You can try Newegg if you want it shipped to you.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3804 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:02 AM

You can try Newegg if you want it shipped to you.

I would have ordered a ps3 one. Kind of upset I didn't preorder one when I had the chance!

#3805 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:15 AM

I would have ordered a ps3 one. Kind of upset I didn't preorder one when I had the chance!

You know, I would preorder the :360: now,
(1) You might get a 360 when BF comes post 720 announcement
(2) The statue is display friendly, so just swap out the game if you do not insist on keeping it sealed.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3806 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:02 AM

It seems you can no longer preorder even the :360: version at GS, won't let you add to cart.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3807 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

Here's a better look at all the stuff you get in the GOW Ascension CE. The statute looks okay and I wish the cover of the steel book had a better design but for only $20 extra I think its a great value overall.

#3808 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

^Hmm...Decision time: Should I preorder that at BBY for the $20 in RZ points even though I've only beaten GoW1 (own the Saga and already DLed Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta)? Will there be single-player DLC (which would justify the season pass in my eyes)? Where would I put that statue?

Somebody, ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS PLEASE. :lol:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3809 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

Just saw this posted - http://www.gamestop....-edition/102532
For the same price anyways, I preordered it!
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#3810 makaveli11223

makaveli11223

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

Not sure if anyone knows about this or if it has been posted before but gamestop has a exclusive BEYOND: Two souls limited edition for regular price and it comes with all this

• Exclusive Steelbook Premium Packaging
  • Extensive Behind The Scenes Video Features
  • Soundtrack
  • Dynamic PS3 Theme
  • PSN Avatar Pack
  • GameStop exclusive 30-minute playable additional scene DLC

I think it was announced today I'm not sure. Sorry I can't post links I'm still considered a new user.