Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#3931 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

FYI, Gamesonly.at has all 3 versions of DIR: ZBE.

http://www.gamesonly...k_PS3_5152.html

#3932 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

Yeah, still up for release. I had it preordered from play-asia, which was gonna be 180 USD with shipping and all, but now that amazon finally has it up for US shipping, dropping that expensive price like a bad habit. :D Time to clean off an area to display this bad boy.

Other than the controversy and the rarity, do you really like the look of that statue? It's pretty disgusting and ugly if you ask me.

#3933 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

Other than the controversy and the rarity, do you really like the look of that statue? It's pretty disgusting and ugly if you ask me.

And that's why people have opinions and a matter of taste. I collect horror movies and items from them, and this fits in with that collection, so yes I do like the look of it.

#3934 pacino408

pacino408

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

Dead Island Zombie Bait edition is also up for shipping from amazon.co.uk. Time to cancel my play-asia order.

Omg here is another one now I must think about. This thread is starting to cost me money haha. This CE looks nice.

Posted Image

Edited by pacino408, 15 March 2013 - 11:47 PM.

#3935 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

Best Buy does include collector's editions in their $20 rewards promo. I just bought the Tomb Raider CE and have 1000 points pending in my account. For whatever reason, their website never seems to mention it for any special edition, but you do get the $$.

Thats awesome cuz i am getting bioshock songbird edition and a regular Injustice game, both with $20 promo... lol so ill have a good $40 for my next game depending on how long the expiration is (but if they just give the points then it should be a long expiration like normal coupons, not that i know what game i want after i get bioshock and injustice lol). Thanks for the info!

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing

:xb1: Dead Rising 3

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Kirby Triple Deluxe

#3936 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:16 AM

is their a ps3 version of the zombie bait edition through amazon.co.uk or is it sold out?

#3937 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:05 AM

is their a ps3 version of the zombie bait edition through amazon.co.uk or is it sold out?

only xbox 360 is exclusive to australia and uk. germany have all 3 versions.

#3938 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:54 AM

Wow I am glad I checked to see what other games give you $20 in certificates... cuz I just noticed its for gamers club members only. lol So I wont be getting anything. I guess that changes my decision on where I preorder the game cuz I was expecting $20 from bioshock and $20 from injustice.

Sadly I will not cancel bioshock cuz i used coupons to preorder and also got the songbird edition, but I'll preorder Injustice from Amazon. Sure no DLC but I have $25 in amazon points/promo codes. lol

I wish I read that closer in the first place cuz now one of my coupons expires 2moro and they probably wont make it usable before then. lol Stupid Reading.

Currently Playing

#3939 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:57 AM

Sidenote: If I join (as i read its only $15 a year), will it automatically work on stuff I have already preordered? Like say i join 2moro, but I have bioshock and injustice preordered, do I get the $20 certificate for each one still?

Currently Playing

#3940 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

Sidenote: If I join (as i read its only $15 a year), will it automatically work on stuff I have already preordered? Like say i join 2moro, but I have bioshock and injustice preordered, do I get the $20 certificate for each one still?

I don't think so--you have to be a GCU member at the time you place the preorder, IIRC.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/28]: :vita: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (4/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3941 haruky

haruky

Vengeance.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:56 PM

I don't think so--you have to be a GCU member at the time you place the preorder, IIRC.

I don't think so. You have to be a GCU member at the time of purchase. I pre-ordred ACIII in June but wasn't a GCU member until October and I still was eligible for the $20 cert.

#3942 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

I don't think so. You have to be a GCU member at the time of purchase. I pre-ordred ACIII in June but wasn't a GCU member until October and I still was eligible for the $20 cert.

I agree because I pre-ordered AC III for the steelbook. Then in July I joined GCU. I got the $20 in certificate so I think you just need to be GCU by the time you pick up the pre-ordered game. Unless they changed something in the system.

#3943 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

I agree because I pre-ordered AC III for the steelbook. Then in July I joined GCU. I got the $20 in certificate so I think you just need to be GCU by the time you pick up the pre-ordered game. Unless they changed something in the system.

Oops, my bad. :oops:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

#3944 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

Oops, my bad. :oops:

It's all good Vigilante no worries. I was just telling them from my experience. I would make sure to talk to a gaming rep to see if anything changed recently. Well they can always get the pre-order refunded and pre-order again to make sure the dates match up if they are really worried about not getting the promo.

#3945 zerobscure

zerobscure

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:53 AM

noob question about preordering at Best Buy. I'm planning to preorder the Survival Edition of the Last of Us. I know I'm in for a heartache from reading a lot of bad experiences from preordering from BB, such as getting their preorders sold to someone else. The only reason I'm doin it is because I get to burn some free rewardszone certificates.

What's the surest way you actually get your preorder? Do it online? or go to the actual store and pay the small $5 fee for preorder, wake up, stand in line and hope you're the first in the store at release date?

#3946 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:00 AM

noob question about preordering at Best Buy. I'm planning to preorder the Survival Edition of the Last of Us. I know I'm in for a heartache from reading a lot of bad experiences from preordering from BB, such as getting their preorders sold to someone else. The only reason I'm doin it is because I get to burn some free rewardszone certificates.

What's the surest way you actually get your preorder? Do it online? or go to the actual store and pay the small $5 fee for preorder, wake up, stand in line and hope you're the first in the store at release date?

I preordered the Survival Edition online because I have a bad feeling that an employee at my BBY store will either give it away to someone else, keep it for him/herself, or just misplace it somehow.

Also, after hearing about a few CAGs having issues picking up their God of War: Ascension CEs in-store, I felt more secure having preordered the Survival Edition online. So I suggest you preorder it online.

The only bad thing about doing it online is that you have to pay the full price of the game upfront--if you don't mind doing that, then I think it's a no-brainer. ;)

Cloud_Squall78.png

#3947 Wayne Cabana

Wayne Cabana

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

For folks who preordered Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition from Amazon, are y'all seeing a shipping delay with expected delivery on Thursday, 3/28?

B/S/T Thread

H: NES, SNES, OSTs, & hella swag!
W: Earthbound, Power Stone, Nintendo Player's Guides, PSN or 3DS Credit, PayPal

#3948 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

For folks who preordered Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition from Amazon, are y'all seeing a shipping delay with expected delivery on Thursday, 3/28?

Yes, and I'm thinking about canceling because of it. I need it day one.

#3949 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

Help decide what's in the Saints Row IV Collectors Edition

I think I picked the Steelbook, Cloth Map, Handcuff thing, and Wood Cigar Box

#3950 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

This is cool, more game companies should do this. T shirt would be good but you know it'd be some XXL monstrosity. I voted up the cigar box too, I'd rather see some unique and weird stuff than the usual statue, art book etc. And belt buckle...when did game belt buckles become a thing?!

#3951 THEmassacre325

THEmassacre325

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:00 PM

Yeah i got that same message, i really want to play it on launch day.

#3952 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:00 PM

Why do you need it day one?

EDIT: My bad it seems you want to play it day one, I thought there was some special free DLCs on day one, I must have it confused with another game.

Wood cigar box is cool, but then if that happens I would need to get some cigars too...

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3953 litoeon

litoeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

So if I order the UK version of Injustice, I'll be able to play it on my US PS3? The DLC including just won't work?

#3954 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

So if I order the UK version of Injustice, I'll be able to play it on my US PS3? The DLC including just won't work?

You'd have to redeem the UK DLC code on a UK PSN sub account. It will work with the UK game on your US PS3, but maybe not your US account, varies by game, but it should still work if you are using the UK game disc version.

#3955 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

I voted for the Dubstep button....I'm curious on what the hell it is, but it wildly intrigues me. As does the Glass Case with Lights

Other than that, I just hope the Figure, Statue, or R.C Copter don't make it in. I'm tired of C.E's constantly having the same items.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3956 zerobscure

zerobscure

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:16 AM

I just preordered the Last of Us Survival edition @ GS. I dont even feel like pursuing the BB preorder even though i have a $20 rewards cert.

Just a heads up for GS preorders, while I was thoroughly obsessing and researching about the differences of the editions of the game, if you look at the GS website it shows on all editions, either Pandemic, Survival, or the Standard>>> that if you preorder @ gamestop you WILL get BOTH DLCs (Sights & Sounds and the Survival pack with the extra Multiplayer skin DLC)

I originally thought that those skins were just for Pandemic. EVEN a standard preorder will get it ONLY IF the preorder is at GS

#3957 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:55 AM

Voted for both the cigar box and the glass display box with lights, lol.

I would really like to see what that Dubstep Doomsday button is. Also voted for the steelbook and the normal CE stuff that you know everyone else wants, generally.

xivpads.png

#3958 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 is getting a CE in Europe.

Posted Image

Slated for release in August, the collector’s edition will include a 14cm figurine of Luffy, created by sculptor Keiji Iwakura, and manufactured by Banpresto. You can order this—or the game’s regular edition—on its official website. Pre-order bonuses, Namco say, will be announced at a later date.

#3959 bigsick

bigsick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

You should add defiance collectors edition and gamestop exclusive ultimate edition to the op. Surprised its not there already.

#3960 GreyFox787

GreyFox787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

Best Buy is sold out of BioShock Infinite Premium Edition :'(

I should have pre-ordered weeks ago...now if I want that $20 in RZ, I have to settle for the standard version...