Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#4621 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

thanks for letting me know.. do you have a link of where people were talking about it? I'm trying to decide if I should contact amazon about it or just leave it alone and deal with it.

Here you go starting at Post #36.  It looks like they went after people that ordered 3 in one order and reduced them to one.  People that did three separate orders or apparently ordered just 2 are fine.  

http://www.cheapassg...ontinued/page-2

#4622 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:32 AM

Here you go starting at Post #36.  It looks like they went after people that ordered 3 in one order and reduced them to one.  People that did three separate orders or apparently ordered just 2 are fine.  

http://www.cheapassg...ontinued/page-2

Thanks for that.. i've never seen amazon do that before, looks like they sold a lot more than they plan on getting. If amazon is editing people's orders I would think this will be rare. I would have at least appreciated an email as i've had the order for months and just now found out about this. I also had already paid for 3 with a gift card and I have no idea if the gift card was credited back to me I just didn't notice and already spent it or if they just took the money.

Changed to one order? Or totally cancelled?. I had 2 orders for months and no problem

I had one order of 3 games, they changed it to 1 game without any notification. They did not cancel the order.

#4623 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:26 PM

Arkham origins steelbook up for preorder at amazon.de

http://www.amazon.de...NFJ822Q73YAZS2F

Its different from the CE steelbook

#4624 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

Arkham origins steelbook up for preorder at amazon.de

http://www.amazon.de...NFJ822Q73YAZS2F

Its different from the CE steelbook

Seems a bit steep for just a steelbook...

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#4625 AteBit

AteBit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:52 PM

The Elder Scrolls Anthology PC only.

81yxenO47ZL._SL1500_.jpg

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4626 shakespeare

shakespeare

The True Bard!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:20 AM

gamestop.com will have a limited number of SRIv:GotG sometime tonight, according to the official SR Twitter feed. Also you can't preorder the WubWub edition from GS anymore.

Guess ill try to order in store, rather there than Amazon

the generation edition is not up yet,  not until later tonight probably

I already ordered at Amazon. I want at GS instead

same here, i got tons of credit at gs i want to use

Now live:

http://www.gamestop....-edition/111075

430928.png

#4627 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:16 AM

Now live:
http://www.gamestop....-edition/111075

It's only $120 in store as well, and it qualifies for the GS exclusive DLC. Not all stores will have it, but CS assured me that if it's in the store's computer, you'll get your copy on launch day. 360 SKU is 201691, PS3 is 271440. Only $5 down required for whatever reason.

uc.png

#4628 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:51 AM

It's only $120 in store as well, and it qualifies for the GS exclusive DLC. Not all stores will have it, but CS assured me that if it's in the store's computer, you'll get your copy on launch day. 360 SKU is 201691, PS3 is 271440. Only $5 down required for whatever reason.

yeah, same here . the gamestop employee was surprise when only $5 deposit required, he showed me the screen for the $119.99 price on his computer. I was shocked .lol

also, it is technically in all gs system nation wide. I confirmed, but the preorder might shut down anytime.

#4629 Weedo10

Weedo10

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:57 AM

I wonder if we will get a CE for arkham origins here in the states. A steelbook would be real nice!

#4630 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:07 AM

I wonder if we will get a CE for arkham origins here in the states. A steelbook would be real nice!

BBY is offering a Steelbook for preordering, not sure if it's in store or online though.

Dariel16.png

#4631 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:52 AM

Do you guys think the Splinter Cell blacklist silver edition will be rare?

#4632 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:32 AM

BBY is offering a Steelbook for preordering, not sure if it's in store or online though.

online only.

#4633 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:51 AM

Do you guys think the Splinter Cell blacklist silver edition will be rare?

Depends on if they print as many copies as they do AC CE's, which they usually overprint. Only recent Ubisoft CE in the US that was even remotely rare was AC 2 as only GS and Amazon carried it. AC 1, Brotherhood, and 3 CE's were all over the place and are still sitting at Targets/WM nationwide.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#4634 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:53 AM

Kinda cheap by Bethesda that you get complete editions of each game except for Skyrim.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#4635 booni3

booni3

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:02 AM

I can't help but see this as a missed opportunity to release those older games on the home consoles. 360 owners can prob play Morrowind for the Xbox, but I would quickly slam down my money to be able to play Morrowind on PS3, complete and maybe even with some visual enhancements. I'm a big enough series fan to consider getting this despite the fact that I don't game on PC, but I could never dream of getting an LE/CE for a game that I don't like or won't/can't play. 

Like New PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle w/ 16GB Memory Card, Charger, Box, Travel Pouch and Mortal Kombat - $250 (obo) shipped.SOLD!

Like New 3DS Bundle/ 4GB Memory Card, Charger, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Monster 4X4 - $160 obo SOLD! 

#4636 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:21 AM

Do you guys think the PAYDAY 2 CE will be rare? AFter The Release Date

#4637 booni3

booni3

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:32 AM

Do you guys think the PAYDAY 2 CE will be rare? AFter The Release Date

I'm not nearly as well read on this as some other CAGs, but I really don't think so. There's very, very little hype around this game even a week from release, it's available on several platforms, the mask looks cheap and is already available thanks to SDCC (it has gone for as little as $10 on eBay, of all places), and the gloves appear to be nothing but standard disposable latex gloves. Other than the mask and gloves, you've got the wallet and the soundtrack and I can't see tons of people paying the $20 markup for this content, especially when the standard edition is just $40 and pre-ordering either edition comes with all that DLC.  Just my somewhat educated opinion. 

Like New PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle w/ 16GB Memory Card, Charger, Box, Travel Pouch and Mortal Kombat - $250 (obo) shipped.SOLD!

Like New 3DS Bundle/ 4GB Memory Card, Charger, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Monster 4X4 - $160 obo SOLD! 

#4638 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:38 AM

payday does not have a large enough fanbase, most of the userbase is on the pc.

#4639 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:47 AM

Depends on if they print as many copies as they do AC CE's, which they usually overprint. Only recent Ubisoft CE in the US that was even remotely rare was AC 2 as only GS and Amazon carried it. AC 1, Brotherhood, and 3 CE's were all over the place and are still sitting at Targets/WM nationwide.

True.

It can only be bought from UK though.

Itll be really messed up if it gets a worldwide release, just because no one buys it in the UK lol.

Well... Im gonna import it nonetheless. Im importing the PC version just for the statue and steelbook. Its only $77 without shipping!

#4640 JamesKelly09

JamesKelly09

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:51 PM

Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition UK Version

Available in limited quantities for Xbox 360 and PS3 exclusively from Amazon, the £79.99 package will come with a statue, an art book and DLC, among other goodies.

image_307547_full.jpg

Collector's Edition contents:

• Exclusive Arkham Origins highly detailed premium statue featuring Batman & The Joker, measuring approximately (height: 30cm, depth: 13.5cm, width: 13cm)
  • 80-page, full-color hardcover artbook
  • Assassin's Intel Dossier, including files on the eight assassins, as well as Black Mask's contract
  • 1st Appearance Batman Skin DLC
  • Deathstroke Challenge Pack DLC - Usable throughout all the Arkham Origins Challenge maps and also includes two bonus challenge maps and two bonus Deathstroke Skins
  • Exclusive 3D Metal Pack
  • The PS3 edition will also include the Knightfall pack as an exclusive piece of content

The North American version of the Collector's Edition will be announced next week.

#4641 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

i hope the US gets the same CE for batman arkham origins.

#4642 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

I wonder when the Arkham Origins Collector's Edition will be available on Amazon.co.uk...

#4643 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

I wonder when the Arkham Origins Collector's Edition will be available on Amazon.co.uk...

you know a US version is coming soon right? lol the announcement will be made next week.

#4644 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:02 PM

you know a US version is coming soon right? lol the announcement will be made next week.

It's likely the US won't be receiving the same CE. If that's the case, I'll probably pick up the EU version.

#4645 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

It's likely the US won't be receiving the same CE. If that's the case, I'll probably pick up the EU version.

if you wanted the uk ce that badly, here is the link it is already up, better act fast
http://www.amazon.co...G?ie=UTF8&psc=1

#4646 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

Wont ship to the US.

Keep trying though, eventually they will open up

#4647 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:02 PM

Wont ship to the US.

Keep trying though, eventually they will open up

Amazon UK ships games to the US now, so I'm not sure why this wouldn't. Did you try?

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#4648 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:07 PM

Amazon UK will usually have a window of time where you can't order it and have it shipped to the US.  That's why he said it will eventually open up.  Same thing happened with the Zombie Bait edition of DI:R and Injustice.

#4649 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:12 PM

i am crossing my fingers, and praying we get the same Ce for batman arkham origins as the europe.

#4650 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

Don't hold your breath. Seems like EU always gets better CE's.

Now playing:

:ps4: Destiny
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3