Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#4951 Gershomcz

Gershomcz

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

anyone has any idea where I can get a CE copy of FFXIV PS3?

I'm looking for one too. Seem to become a rare item.

#4952 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:47 AM

I'm looking for one too. Seem to become a rare item.

GameStop is probably your best bet. I had been checking the store tracker regularly after the release and was finally able to grab one last week. In fact, I still see one available in my area.

#4953 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

wow seems the PC version is worth double the PS3.  did places that get PS3 CE also get PC CE? 

PM for BB GCU and Elite+ services!

#4954 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

^ Square Enix exclusive. Sold out fairly quick on their site.

#4955 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

I had a bunch of FFXIV CEs for PS3. I wanted to keep one and play that game but the graphics on for the console version looked soooo bad compared to the PC version.

If S-E announced that PS3 players would get the PS4 version for free at the launch of the game, I probably would have kept a copy to play. Kinda bummed that I got rid of them. It was a really nice CE.

Defynorz.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#4956 Gershomcz

Gershomcz

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

GameStop is probably your best bet. I had been checking the store tracker regularly after the release and was finally able to grab one last week. In fact, I still see one available in my area.

yeah I check everyday but they are all on hold for the ones that pre-ordered them. they said I should try again at the end of the week. I don't know why they hold on to them for so long. Give them to people that actually want them already.

#4957 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

i tried checking Gamestop online... it says not available

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#4958 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

I had a bunch of FFXIV CEs for PS3. I wanted to keep one and play that game but the graphics on for the console version looked soooo bad compared to the PC version.

If S-E announced that PS3 players would get the PS4 version for free at the launch of the game, I probably would have kept a copy to play. Kinda bummed that I got rid of them. It was a really nice CE.

They did, and we will.

The graphics arent bad either lol.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4959 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

They did, and we will.

Yeah I know, but the announcement was made at a time which made it irrelevant to me. I had already missed the launch and sold my copies.

I tried the beta out on PC and PS3 and just couldn't bear looking at the PS3 version. Given the choice, I'll always go for the better version. It was just trophy lust tempting me.

Defynorz.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#4960 pacino408

pacino408

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:00 AM

Just a heads up but Amazon UK finally let me order Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition to ship out to the US. 

fs_overall.png

#4961 kingwormer

kingwormer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

They did, and we will.

Ok, the graphic on PS3 are bad. It looks so good on PC in comparison. Maybe the PS4 version will come close to the PC graphics?

#4962 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

browse-icon-xbox360._V192599302_.gifGTA V CE back in stock at GS

Use coupon code Techbar10 to knock off $10 making it $139.99

#4963 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:52 AM

Hmm... I have a :ps3: GTA V CE pre ordered. Should I bother picking this up or will this hit clearance like the last few GS exclusives (DOA 5, NG 3, Defiance, etc)

#4964 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

Hmm... I have a :ps3: GTA V CE pre ordered. Should I bother picking this up or will this hit clearance like the last few GS exclusives (DOA 5, NG 3, Defiance, etc)

I don't think it will hit clearance. If the dlc is truly exclusive, it will be gobble up and packaged out on ebay. I seen people at the midnight releases that don't even know about this edition and upgrading to any available copies. People are caught in the moment right now.

#4965 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

They did, and we will.

The game already has what looks like leftover textures from the original FFXIV, so one might as well make the rest of the game look better. Not only are the graphics strikingly different, but the frame rate is unbearable on the PS3 if you've ever played it on PC. Throw in the clunkier UI and you have a downright horrible experience when compared to the PC.

Check out my YouTube channel for collection updates, games industry discussion, and game analysis!
http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

My Blog for more in depth looks at video games (and even anime!): http://helldestroyer77.blogspot.com/

#4966 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

Is there any hope of the Gamestop Wind Waker LE ever going back in stock? I regret not pre-ordering it :(

#4967 SMBScooby

SMBScooby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:08 AM

I have a FF XIV CE sealed with the pre order bonus if anyone local (Los Angeles) wants to buy it or trade.

#4968 PatelKing

PatelKing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:06 AM

Just a heads up but Amazon UK finally let me order Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition to ship out to the US. 

Thanks for this, just ordered mine!

#4969 Gershomcz

Gershomcz

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:41 AM

I have a FF XIV CE sealed with the pre order bonus if anyone local (Los Angeles) wants to buy it or trade.

Ah for real? How much or trade for what?

#4970 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

Whatever happened with the walking dead GS exclusive? Did that become rare? I remember I considered it, but it seemed a little expensive for what you got.

#4971 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:40 AM

Dark Souls II

Black Armor Edition - Comes with steelbook and soundtrack.   (Seems like this is the 'standard' version of the game for all preorders.)

Collector's Edition - This is the Black Armor Edition plus the art book, cloth map and 12" figure.

dark_souls_2_ce.jpg

Article source.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#4972 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

Dark Souls II

Black Armor Edition - Comes with steelbook and soundtrack.   (Seems like this is the 'standard' version of the game for all preorders.)

Collector's Edition - This is the Black Armor Edition plus the art book, cloth map and 12" figure.

dark_souls_2_ce.jpg

Article source.

thanks, nice looking ce. sadly, dark souls is not my type of game.

#4973 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

I wish there were an edition with everything but the figure. I like figures, but I'm running out of space.

#4974 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

Whatever happened with the walking dead GS exclusive? Did that become rare? I remember I considered it, but it seemed a little expensive for what you got.

It's sitting at just above $100. I bought one but never opened it. I'm thinking though that I might, especially with word that there's going to be another game. However, if Gamestop doesn't have another exclusive to complete the set, then I'll just sell it off.  

Posted Image

#4975 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

Damn.. hopefully that DS2 is reasonably priced. I will have to get that Day 1 lol

#4976 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

Anyone here pick up GTA V Special Edition?

How does your steelbook look? Mine is full of paint chips :( I emailed R* but I don't expect them to replace it.

#4977 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:11 AM

Damn.. hopefully that DS2 is reasonably priced. I will have to get that Day 1 lol

I'm hoping it's not a namco store (i.e. Digital River) exclusive.

#4978 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

I'm hoping it's not a namco store (i.e. Digital River) exclusive.

It's Amazon and GS/EB exclusive per the promo video on other sites.  I think the first game was the same from what I recall.

#4979 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:30 AM

i think it is probably going to range from $79.99-$99.99 like the usual prices.

#4980 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

I dont think ill be buying statues for a long time... Since im dishing out a lot for this...

29559_589233321138662_1384691597_n.jpg
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Anyone here buying this too?