Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#5161 Rip44

Rip44

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

Not to mention no Conroy or Hammil voices.

Conroy spilled the beans and said he has been working 9-10 months on doing Batman's voice in a video game. Later to be addressed as "Not Arkham Origins, buy another, not detailed Batman game."
(Paraphrasing the quote of course.)

#5162 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

If you guys want the EU Arkham CE, its available for international shipping at amazon.co.uk

Make sure to choose Amazon global Standard shipping, which is around $8. It will arrive the next day, or on release day.

Dont choose the cheapest shipping, itll take a month.

Also, since its not sold out, or as rare (though some people prefer the statue over the the NA statue), it might be better to wait until the holidays for a possible price drop, if youre willing to take the risk.

And people keep complaining about hammil, conroy, rocksteady not being involved in this game; well Im gonna repeat myself again. This game has multiplayer. And it is NOT disappointing at all. Completely different beast.

#5163 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

Conroy spilled the beans and said he has been working 9-10 months on doing Batman's voice in a video game. Later to be addressed as "Not Arkham Origins, buy another, not detailed Batman game."(Paraphrasing the quote of course.)

Unless you have a source for your paraphrased quote. I think the quote you're referring to was "Confusion in Dallas! I am in new ARKHAM GAME coming soon, NOT ARKHAM ORIGINS coming this fall." Which he quickly deleted after posting and has a totally different meaning than your quote.

http://batman-news.c...gins-confusion/

#5164 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

Totally missed that! Thanks for letting me know.

The devil and god are raging inside you.  ;)

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#5165 Rip44

Rip44

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

Unless you have a source for your paraphrased quote. I think the quote you're referring to was "Confusion in Dallas! I am in new ARKHAM GAME coming soon, NOT ARKHAM ORIGINS coming this fall." Which he quickly deleted after posting and has a totally different meaning than your quote.

http://batman-news.c...gins-confusion/

That's the point of paraphrasing. You quote the gist of their statement. Which I did.

#5166 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

WTF how is the Arkham Origins edition sold out everywhere? I can't see anticipation for the game being that high at all, so I'm wondering if this is being driven by the speculator market.

Like most collectors editions it will come back in stock on release

#5167 ThunderChunky62

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

http://m.ign.com/art...lectors-edition

Sorry posting from phone. Tales of symphonia chronicles collector's edition limited to 15,000

logo.jpg

#5168 airblade

airblade

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Sorry posting from phone. Tales of symphonia chronicles collector's edition limited to 15,000

Good to hear its 15k and not 1.5k

#5169 argyle

argyle

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

That Tales set is mine - just hope you can order it from someplace other than Digital River...

Posted Image

#5170 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

Like most collectors editions it will come back in stock on release

Xactly

#5171 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Ni No Kuni Part 2 here we come

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#5172 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

$60 for the bonus stuff seems rather insane to me...but I am sure some people will love to get it.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#5173 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

$60 for the bonus stuff seems rather insane to me...but I am sure some people will love to get it.

It's an established franchise (beloved by some), I am sure it will sell out.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#5174 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

Oh I love the Tales series, I just platinumed ToGf after putting one trophy off for over a year and also Tales of Xillia and I have ToSHD pre-ordered. I just think $60 for the bonuses stuff is rather high, I figured $80 would have been more than fair.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#5175 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

I ordered one. Couldn't resist. Symphonia is one of my most favorite games, and I love the franchise. Hopefully Amazon or Gamestop puts them on their website so I can order there instead of Digital River... pre-ordered just to be safe.

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6213-9792

Animal Crossing Trade List (will update frequently)

#5176 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

is it only available at the namco store?

#5177 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

How does billing work there? Just an authorization charge?

Also is it easy to contact them to change info? I know ill be in a different state by launch
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5178 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

How does billing work there? Just an authorization charge?

Also is it easy to contact them to change info? I know ill be in a different state by launch

with digital river, good luck . if it is really limited like ni no kuni wizards edition, and somehow they over sold. be prepare for the cancellation email, and still be charged

#5179 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

Ugh, I figured. FML.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5180 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

The limited it to 2 per order. Not sure if they will honor multiple orders of two.

Good luck Play Canada.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#5181 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

Aren't 3 of the 5 figures (I don't remember a cat in Symphonia 1) from a game that most Tales fans shun?

I'm a huge Tales of fan, and I'll probably give Symphonia 2 a chance when I pick this HD remake up. I've heard very bad things about it though.

Most HD remakes are $40, so even $80 for a LE would be pushing it for me, let alone $100.

- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Multi-Disc music soundtrack
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles printed novel detailing the events between both games

Sounds cool, but not an extra $60 cool. The figures drove the price up; I'd be all over a more reasonably priced figure-less version.

#5182 JamesKelly09

JamesKelly09

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

Why is the Assassin's Creed 4 Limited Edition for the PS4 both sold out at BestBuy and GameStop??? :headache: Didn't think it was gonna be sold out this soon already....

#5183 lectersvictim

lectersvictim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

Why is the Assassin's Creed 4 Limited Edition for the PS4 both sold out at BestBuy and GameStop??? :headache: Didn't think it was gonna be sold out this soon already....

Just reserved mine at Amazon, thanks for the heads up.

#5184 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

Probably because Watch Dogs got delayed. Nothing else to get now lol

#5185 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:42 AM

Probably because Watch Dogs got delayed. Nothing else to get now lol

Lol, I was actually just thinking about that now. I don't even know what I'm gonna play on my PS4 now. I'm getting BF4 (PS3 upgrade) and COD (both PS3 & PS4) ghost but those are for my kids, not much of a shooter guy.

$130 for a CE is a bit too much though but I want the steelbook and the statue. I guess I can always cancel if I preorder from Amazon.

Dariel16.png

#5186 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

I know Amazon gets pissed when you return a bunch of items, but do they get mad if you cancel pre-orders?

I always put one in even when I am only say 10% leaning to get it just in case. I can always cancel later. But in the last month I've cancelled like 5 pre-orders.

#5187 k20em1

k20em1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

I know Amazon gets pissed when you return a bunch of items, but do they get mad if you cancel pre-orders?

I always put one in even when I am only say 10% leaning to get it just in case. I can always cancel later. But in the last month I've cancelled like 5 pre-orders.

Don't worry I do it all the time, just did another 3 orders yesterday trying to cut down my x1 launch list.   I give them more than enough business and it really doesn't hurt them if you do it for enough in advance anyway.  The only instance I could see if you are canceling all your orders a day or so before it ships all the time.  I love Amazon just for this reason, so you may reserve anything far in advance before you are 100% sure.

#5188 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

Has anyone been able to cancel their Symphonia order at Namco? I've sent a few emails and nothing has happened.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#5189 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

Is there any word on whether the NA Arkham Origins CE is actually going to be rare?  I have one paid off at Gamestop that I want for display and play, but I'd of course be willing to wait a month or 2 if the price is going to drop, even $20.

#5190 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

Has anyone been able to cancel their Symphonia order at Namco? I've sent a few emails and nothing has happened.

Not for this particular game, but yes, in the past I have successfully canceled an order through them.  Just keep emailing them and eventually you will get a confirmation/reply.  

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png