Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#5491 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Thanks for the link.  I will see what I can dig up there!

Actually, searching for just the right keywords on google I was able to find this answer...

http://www.capcom-un...=last

The thread is locked and answered by an actual Capcom rep, so that seems pretty cool!

While interesting, I don't really think the Capcom rep is correct about that being "extra rare".  Indeed, there is only one of each number created in theory but hundreds of the un-numbered version which makes it less special IMHO. 

#5492 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

Lightning Returns CE $89.99

Downside is it's only on the SE store. :(

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#5493 Domo7

Domo7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

It says on the store if you preorder it, you still get the Cloud costume just to be aware

#5494 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:04 PM

Yeah, it puts it in your cart when you add it.  I want this, but $30 and waiting a week to get it (or more. . .) has me hesitating.  Wish it had a steelbook and soundtrack instead of a watch.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#5495 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

Wish it had a steelbook and soundtrack instead of a watch.

This.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#5496 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:08 PM

So wait, I've heard horror stories about Digital River: are they the guys that process stuff for SE orders, or was that Capcom?

Also, I just noticed if you spend $100 you get free shipping but it's economy postal.  Guessing that's the same as the 5-7 days but they charge ~$7 anyway so you might as well buy something for $10.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#5497 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

So wait, I've heard horror stories about Digital River: are they the guys that process stuff for SE orders, or was that Capcom?

Also, I just noticed if you spend $100 you get free shipping but it's economy postal.  Guessing that's the same as the 5-7 days but they charge ~$7 anyway so you might as well buy something for $10.

They process Capcom, Square-Enix, Namco and a few other video game companies orders.  It really is a gamble dealing with them.  If you get a damaged item, good luck getting a replacement and I personally have had to go through the management chain at Namco and Capcom to get any kind of resolution in the past.  As such, I won't order anything handled by Digital River anymore.  

#5498 JamesKelly09

JamesKelly09

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:01 PM

When is the original page gonna be updated? Its kinda hard going through all the pages to see what upcoming collectors edition are coming out. If not someone should make a new threat with the new consoles included in them.

#5499 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

I ordered the FFXIV Before Meteor soundtrack from their store, shipped with no issues and arrived quickly
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5500 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

When is the original page gonna be updated? Its kinda hard going through all the pages to see what upcoming collectors edition are coming out. If not someone should make a new threat with the new consoles included in them.

The OP has gone poof, so unless someone makes a new thread probably never.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#5501 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

Ni No Kuni PART 2 here we come.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#5502 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

Sequel to the game please... But no sequel to shipping fiasco!
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#5503 DrunknDragun

DrunknDragun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:41 AM

For the Metal Gear collectors. 

Pre-orders are up for the Japanese XBox 360 version of MGSV:Ground Zeroes Premium Package (8,481 yen). 

http://www.amazon.co...=1&s=videogames

B00GNN1Y62_03.jpg

#5504 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

hmmm really want lightning returns but digital river is a gamble

#5505 panzerjedi

panzerjedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:26 AM

I'm not able to make a purchase from their store. Lets me get all the way to confirmation page and once I click submit, it returns me to the cart page with my order waiting to be purchased. Digital River is broken.

#5506 mr.Dobalina

mr.Dobalina

MGS Collector!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:28 AM

Pre-orders are up for the Japanese XBox 360 version of MGSV:Ground Zeroes Premium Package (8,481 yen). 

B00GNN1Y62_03.jpg

Man, I want that.  I can never figure out how to work the Japanese Amazon site.  I can do the German site just fine, just never the Japanese.  Any tips?

If you got anything Metal Gear Solid related, shoot me a PM!

#5507 DrunknDragun

DrunknDragun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:56 AM

Man, I want that.  I can never figure out how to work the Japanese Amazon site.  I can do the German site just fine, just never the Japanese.  Any tips?

There's actually an "In English" button on top of the main Amazon.co.jp site. Also, you'll have to create a new account with Amazon Japan since US accounts don't get linked like the European ones.

If you're on a mobile phone you'll have to switch it to the desktop view, there's a button for that too at the very bottom. It should have something like "Amazon PC" with a bunch of Kanji mixed in.

Edit: Part of the site will still be in Japanese, but this should make it a lot easier to navigate/checkout.

#5508 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:43 AM

Konami special cones with a metallic figure

#5509 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:47 AM

B00GNN1Y62_03.jpg

Lemme know when the PS4 versions pops up, haha.

xivpads.png

#5510 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:13 AM

I can't imagine it being rare, like Ni No was. SE knows pretty much anything with FF in the title is guaranteed to sell so they're probably going to be produced in ample numbers. 

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#5511 er1ckd

er1ckd

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:30 AM

I can't imagine it being rare, like Ni No was. SE knows pretty much anything with FF in the title is guaranteed to sell so they're probably going to be produced in ample numbers. 

True, but the fact that you can only purchase it from SEonline and Digital River turns off a lot of people, it might actually be rare.  Only if the game is actually good is really what determines if it's worth the rarity or not :-)

I'll be your best friend if you donate some Bitcoins to me?  :-

1DhfUKwnauybTeD8uZLFeExmdQKqPiaA3L

PSPRiqC.jpg

#5512 D.Choy

D.Choy

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:38 AM

True, but the fact that you can only purchase it from SEonline and Digital River turns off a lot of people, it might actually be rare.  Only if the game is actually good is really what determines if it's worth the rarity or not :-)

I think it will be semi rare. As you said being only available at one retailer lessens the pool of total stock. Seeing as how FFXIII-2 CE didn't sell well I don't see them producing a huge abundance. Not to mention that this CE actually comes with stuff that costs more to produce than what was in the XIII-2 CE (Bigger art book and pocket watch versus Soundtrack CD and 5 pages of art built into the case).

#5513 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:39 AM

51gI91142iL.jpg

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for the :xb1: and :ps4:

GameStop

:ps4: Amazon

:xb1: Amazon

#5514 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:44 AM

I think that TR artbook is the same thing that came with last gen orders.  It was nothing special.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#5515 tweeb

tweeb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:54 AM

51gI91142iL.jpg

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for the :xb1: and :ps4:

GameStop

:ps4: Amazon

:xb1: Amazon

How can this be the definitive edition when there's no bikini or wetsuit outfits?   :cry:

This is what happens when people complain that the previous tomb raider games were too sexist.

#5516 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:17 AM

The FF Realm Unborn CE's were pretty hard to come by... especially the PC version... which just so happens... to be a SE exclusive...

but who knows anymore.

#5517 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:04 AM

Made a new thread since the OP is not around. :)

http://www.cheapassg...ing-returns-ce/

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2