Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#661 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:48 AM

star wars old republic Collectors Bundle

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=468642

Product Description

From the Manufacturer

Explore an age thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader when war between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire divides the galaxy. Choose your class from a variety of classic Star Wars roles including Jedi Knight, Bounty Hunter, and Smuggler. Make decisions which define your personal story and determine your path down the light or dark side of the Force. Along the way you will befriend courageous companions who will fight at your side. Together, you will battle enemies in dynamic Star Wars combat, team up with other players to overcome incredible challenges and discover the wonders of the Star Wars galaxy in a fully-featured Massively Multiplayer Online Game.

Limited Collector's Edition Features

• Exclusive Gentle Giant Darth Malgus statue
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic game disks in collectible metal case
  • The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural annotated by Satele Shan
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic galaxy map
  • Custom Security Authentication Key
  • Music of Star Wars: The Old Republic CD
  • High-quality Collector's Edition box
Limited Collector's Edition - Seven Additional Digital Items

• Flare Gun: Fire flares into the air
  • Training Droid: Hovers at your side for combat assistance
  • HoloDancer: Project your own holographic dancer
  • HoloCam: Keep visual records of in-game adventures
  • STAP: Sleek and unique in-game vehicle
  • Exclusive Mouse Droid: Spunky Droid to join your adventure
  • Exclusive Collector's Edition Store: Unique in-game vendor with an assortment of items

Pre-ordered. It's quite a bit, but I think it's going to be worth it.

EDIT: Apparently it automatically uses your credit, so I got this pre-ordered for $100. Not bad, IMO. Now, we play the waiting game...
This space reserved in memory of one of the greatest heroes we will ever know. He faced insurmountable odds and sacrificed all for what he believed in. He died so that we could delay the inevitable. His name shall be honored forever, and his legend inscribed into the annals of history forever. And his name was...

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.
http://gamercard.xbo...ertag=Mr Dude65

#662 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:56 AM

I got in on this right when it went live. Got my code for early access 2 minutes later. Sweet morning for me!

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#663 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:21 PM

I got in on this right when it went live. Got my code for early access 2 minutes later. Sweet morning for me!

Really? I haven't received my code yet. I'm going to assume that they're just being slow, though. I don't think 50,000 preorders were filled that fast, lol.

EDIT: Yeah, just got it! WOOT! This is going to be a hell of a morning. First this, and then my new laptop!!!!!!! Fuck yeah!

Edited by Mr Dude65, 21 July 2011 - 12:34 PM.

This space reserved in memory of one of the greatest heroes we will ever know. He faced insurmountable odds and sacrificed all for what he believed in. He died so that we could delay the inevitable. His name shall be honored forever, and his legend inscribed into the annals of history forever. And his name was...

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.

#664 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 01:35 PM

do i have to pay to play this new star wars game?

#665 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:29 PM

Damn I'm glad I don't play MMOs right about now (not hating on those of you who do, though).

#666 Ghugrim

Ghugrim

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:35 PM

Got my code from Amazon for Starwars in minutes. But like I said in the other thread they sold out of the CE on the EA site pretty fast.

#667 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

Damn I'm glad I don't play MMOs right about now (not hating on those of you who do, though).

I haven't ever played one in my life. But it's fucking Star Wars, man!

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.

#668 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

Early game access = 2 day before the launch, lol. I have no expectations for TOR. Pre-ordered only due to supply limitations, but probably won't buy it or will sell it afterwards.

Defynorz.png
Add me on PSN, League of Legends~~

1418-6694-9603 // Add me for PKMN fun! (PM me w/ you FC if you do add -.-)

#669 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:14 PM

Old Republic CE added, thanks for the info :)

#670 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:49 PM

do i have to pay to play this new star wars game?

Yes, $15/mo.

Ordered a CE as well, but I hope this means we'll see a release date soon. Tired of waiting on this one.

#671 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:03 PM

Yes, $15/mo.

Ordered a CE as well, but I hope this means we'll see a release date soon. Tired of waiting on this one.

Shit, 15/mo? Might rethink this... How the Fuck can people afford to play these types of games?

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.

#672 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:10 PM

Shit, 15/mo? Might rethink this... How the Fuck can people afford to play these types of games?

It's the whole this game will take place of other games. When I used to play WoW I played WoW instead of buying new games basically. So yes it was $15 a month but I wasn't buying much of anything so my gaming budget might come down to $15 maybe or $45-50 when there was a game I wanted.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#673 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:28 PM

It's the whole this game will take place of other games. When I used to play WoW I played WoW instead of buying new games basically. So yes it was $15 a month but I wasn't buying much of anything so my gaming budget might come down to $15 maybe or $45-50 when there was a game I wanted.

For real. When I'm actively engaged in an MMO, I don't play anything else. I just got around to finishing up games I bought at Christmas last month after quitting WoW.

#674 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:59 PM

For real. When I'm actively engaged in an MMO, I don't play anything else. I just got around to finishing up games I bought at Christmas last month after quitting WoW.

Actually it's kind of a good thing because when I was playing WoW I would spend way less on games. There is something about a good MMO that keeps you hooked. I do hope TOR can do that.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#675 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:03 PM

Actually it's kind of a good thing because when I was playing WoW I would spend way less on games. There is something about a good MMO that keeps you hooked. I do hope TOR can do that.

Likewise, because our guild needs another good MMO again. Its been three years since we got together for one.

#676 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:03 PM

spent less on anything that involved real life too right? ;)

teehee

#677 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:10 PM

spent less on anything that involved real life too right? ;)

teehee

Well, any game will do that. It's not just MMO exclusive ha.

#678 Tsunami18

Tsunami18

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:55 PM

Thanks for the post. I'm going to pass though and wait to see what the general consensus is on this game before investing time and money. I almost built a new machine for FF14, but thankfully decided to wait. That game turned out to be a steaming pile. Hope this turns out better.

#679 Ghugrim

Ghugrim

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:05 PM

Don't know if I am posting this in the right spot but did you guys see this?

http://kotaku.com/58...r-wars-xbox-360

My bad it was posted in the xbox area.

#680 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:18 PM

That might be the coolest special edition console I have ever seen.

#681 smellmybutt

smellmybutt

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:37 PM

Looks like I have a reason to buy an Xbox 360 now.

#682 htown01

htown01

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:52 PM

Yeah, I just saw that on Gamespot, that looks really nice :D

#683 Trastan

Trastan

Always caffeinated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:53 PM

It's worse for me. I play DC Universe Online (apparently one of the last twenty or so folks who do), but I keep buying games, as well. The Steam sales are particularly cruel. I have nearly 200 unplayed games on Steam alone, and that's not counting my growing unplayed libraries for 360, PS3, Wii, DS, and PSP. Yet what meager game time I do have continues to go into DCUO.

Ah well. The life of a gamer. :lol:

#684 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:29 PM

Finally a reason for me to own a 360! (no offense owners!). That thing looks incredible, but it's so expensive. I just want the console, I don't give a crap about Kinect, the on rails SW game, or the larger HDD.

edit: Also not to go fanboy here, but doing up a PS3 like this makes more sense considering the release of Star Wars on Blu-ray. To me that's a much much bigger release than Star Wars Kinect.

#685 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

^I would have rather liked a R2-D2 themed Kinect with some other design on the Xbox 360. Maybe Vader or a Storm/Snowtrooper design for the console.

If only I was rich, I would so get all of these collector's/premium editions on the front page. Maybe not, the Madden one since not really into sports video games.

#686 SPVietBoy

SPVietBoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

kinda disappointed wit the batman movie they decided to put in with the collector's edition. gotham knights wasnt really good...

#687 imacgod

imacgod

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:25 PM

The Star Wars Xbox looks great. Just silly that it's getting bundled with what appears to be a crappy game :lol:

#688 eldergias

eldergias

I can be rational. Can you?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:27 PM

Star Wars TOR CE sold out on Origin and Amazon.
gallery_474050_8161_57343.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

All of my discussions are governed by the Rational Discussion Flow-Chart.

#689 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:28 PM

Star Wars TOR CE sold out on Origin and Amazon.

Yep, this thing will be worth a ton at launch.

#690 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:30 PM

I think it'll come back in stock, at Amazon at least.