Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#1531 MysticPain7

MysticPain7

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:50 PM

dont know if it's an error but SC5 LE for the 3DS http://www.target.co..._page.adjacency

#1532 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:01 PM

dont know if it's an error but SC5 LE for the 3DS http://www.target.co..._page.adjacency

Uh...what? :???: The picture obviously depicts only the PS3/360 versions, so this is quite the error.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1533 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:03 PM

Lol. Maybe they'll ship both out if you order it.

Oh, and loving the FFXIII-2 CE. Totally excited for tomorrow. Only thing I dislike is how the disk is in that book and doesn't... well, have its own case. D;

#1534 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

Can you only pre order Witcher 2 CE at Gamestop?
As I'm not a fan Gamestop.

Glad I'll be getting both FF13-2 US and EU versions.
Steelbook is so worth to me.

Wticher 2 Dark Edition is now listed on Amazon. Unfortunately, it looks like MSRP is $100 so contrary to earlier reports, it's not just GS jacking up the price on this one.

#1535 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:34 PM

What's up with Max Payne 3? The pic says that preorders are only running until the 15th but it's still available on amazon.

#1536 Burning Karma

Burning Karma

Shepherd of Fire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:21 PM

What's up with Max Payne 3? The pic says that preorders are only running until the 15th but it's still available on amazon.

The deadline has been extended: http://www.xbox360ac...d-to-April.html.

#1537 hecaitomix

hecaitomix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

planned not to buy any CE this year, since they tend to get lower in price after few months, but i failed.

ordered for release date delivery: FFXIII-2 CE and Soul Calibur V CE + their CE guides

now contemplating if i should get the Special Edition of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, don't like the shipping cost.

3DS friend code: Hecaitomix: 2380-3115-6693
Safari: Ground Type: Trapinch, Nincada, Gastrodon message me if you added me.
142265.png

#1538 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:39 PM

Arrgh I bit also, already had Soul Calibur CE preordered at Bestbuy and I just bought FF XIII-2 thru Amazon with the CE guide. Hoping I could sell the preorder bonus on eBay to cut the total cost a little bit.

I also have Kingdoms of Amalur preorder with GameStop and ME 3 CE. Where am I gonna find time to play all these games. Just don't want to miss out on the CE.

#1539 brak014

brak014

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:36 AM

A note on the Soul Calibur Collectors Edition, the making of DVD on the PS3 set is acutally a blu-ray, but the 360 version is just a DVD
PSN: brak014
Steam: brak014
Twitter: TheAdamWells

#1540 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:03 AM

planned not to buy any CE this year, since they tend to get lower in price after few months, but i failed.

ordered for release date delivery: FFXIII-2 CE and Soul Calibur V CE + their CE guides

now contemplating if i should get the Special Edition of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, don't like the shipping cost.

Tell me about it:

:ps3: FFXIII-2 CE (+ CE guide)
:ps3: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND CE (2/14)
:wii: The Last Story CE (2/24)
:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 Gamindustri Savior Set (i.e. CE) (2/28)
:360: Mass Effect 3 CE (+ CE guide) (3/6)

That's more CEs in the span of three months than I've gotten in the past year, and that's just through March! Hopefully this won't continue through the year...:drool:

Edited by Vigilante, 04 February 2012 - 02:55 AM.
Added systems and release dates

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1541 diishen

diishen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:23 AM

ugh on the same boat, I'm just a sucker lol the only one I planned to get was Diablo 3 but it looks like I'll be getting a lot more before that's released lol

#1542 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:19 AM

Damnit. Decided to get the ME3 CE at Bestbuy and today they are sold out. FFS.

nihilence.png

#1543 hecaitomix

hecaitomix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:34 AM

Tell me about it:

:ps3: FFXIII-2 CE (+ CE guide)
:ps3: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND CE (2/14)
:wii: The Last Story CE (2/17)
:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 Gamindustri Savior Set (i.e. CE) (2/28)
:360: Mass Effect 3 CE (+ CE guide) (3/6)

That's more CEs in the span of three months than I've gotten in the past year, and that's just through March! Hopefully this won't continue through the year...:drool:

yeah, getting those as well except The Last Story CE, they said it won't play in my Wii.

for this year:
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (PS3) + CE Guide (got it)
SoulCalibur V: Collector's Edition (PS3) + CE Guide (got it)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Special Edition (PS3) + CE Guide
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Limited Edition (PS3)
Phantom Breaker - Limited Edition (360)
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 LE: Gamindustri Savior Set (PS3)
Mass Effect 3: Collector's Edition (PC) + CE Guide
Street Fighter X Tekken: Special Edition (PS3)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City - Special Edition (PS3)
Ninja Gaiden 3 CE (PS3)
Max Payne 3 - Special Edition (PC)
Diablo III Ultimate Edition (PC)

*Witcher 2 Dark Edition (x360), not sure yet, i already have the CE for PC.

and the year is just starting, compare to the last few years, this year started big with all these CEs.

maybe i'm just disappointed seeing CEs of skyrim, infamous 2, batman AC and others go cheap really fast.

3DS friend code: Hecaitomix: 2380-3115-6693
Safari: Ground Type: Trapinch, Nincada, Gastrodon message me if you added me.
142265.png

#1544 I OU a Beatn

I OU a Beatn

GO GATORS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:41 AM

I went ahead and preordered my Witcher 2 Dark Edition from Gamestop today. They had the best preorder bonus, IMO, so I went with them. I have Max Payne 3 SE, Mass Effect 3 CE, and RE: ORC SE all ordered from Amazon, so that's it for me when it comes to confirmed collector's editions this year. There's a lot of really good looking collector's editions releasing early this year for sure.

630736.png

#1545 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:01 AM

Not only did you buy 2 CE,you bought 2 CE that came out the same day and were the first 2 CE of the year! Lol..sounds like me.

#1546 evisto

evisto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:14 PM

It looks like the Collector's Edition of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is now "Sold Out":

http://limitededitions.reckoning.com/

The Special Edition is still available though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1547 DarkonJohn

DarkonJohn

Growing backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

For anyone thinking about the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning limited editions, they sold out of the Signature Editions (300 @ $270) in less than a week after the went up for sale and it now looks like the Collector's Editions (700 @ $200) are now sold out. All that remains are the Special Editions (2,000 @ $80) and based on the recent order number's people have posted in the forums (over 2,500, where the max would be under 3,000 based on quantities of each), I'd estimate they'll be sold out of those very soon, especially given the positive attention the game has been getting recently.

This is one of the few games I've seen where they posted the exact quantities of each limited edition that will be produced and the quantities are pretty limited.

While it is a new IP, if the game does well (which it looks like it probably will) along with the follow-up MMO, these limited editions could actually be pretty rare and in demand. In any case, they certainly won't be showing up on Amazon for 50% off the list price like nearly every other CE produced by EA, Blizzard and other big publishers.
3DS FC: 3652-0544-2057 (PM me with yours if you add me)
Posted Image

#1548 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:00 AM

Kingdom of Amalur SE is sold out for PS3 & only 49 copies left for Xbox 360. And I agree that they will never be sold at less than their current price

#1549 DarkonJohn

DarkonJohn

Growing backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:38 AM

Kingdom of Amalur SE is sold out for PS3 & only 49 copies left for Xbox 360. And I agree that they will never be sold at less than their current price

Just checked:
PS3 = 0 copies
360 = 24 copies
PC = 29 copies

I'm guessing they'll be sold out tonight or tomorrow.

Edited by DarkonJohn, 08 February 2012 - 06:11 AM.
Updated remaining copies

Posted Image

#1550 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:29 AM

Uhg, wasn't going to... but... Pre-ordered KoA:SE.
Also, as happy as I was/am with my SoulCalibur V CE... the game is kinda... lacking. It's fun but there isn't much to do outside of online and versus.

#1551 iwasbor3dz

iwasbor3dz

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:20 AM

Just checked:
PS3 = 0 copies
PC = 34 copies
360 = 36 copies

I'm guessing they'll be sold out tonight or tomorrow.

Just curious where did you find those numbers?

#1552 DarkonJohn

DarkonJohn

Growing backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:36 AM

Just curious where did you find those numbers?

Add them to you cart and the increase the quantity and it will tell you how many are available.

Just updated the number again. Going fast ;-)
Posted Image

#1553 ChosenOne1

ChosenOne1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:46 AM

Damnit. Decided to get the ME3 CE at Bestbuy and today they are sold out. FFS.

For what system?

It its 360:
Try Buy.com, Sears.com, or Origin.

I am in the same boat. I forgot to order from Amazon so I had to order it from Sears.com.

You could also wait and see if Amazon gets them back in stock.

#1554 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:00 AM

Add them to you cart and the increase the quantity and it will tell you how many are available.

That $10 shipping charge is really making it hard to pull the trigger but there are only 30 left :headache:

#1555 DarkonJohn

DarkonJohn

Growing backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:02 AM

That $10 shipping charge is really making it hard to pull the trigger but there are only 30 left :headache:

It only goes up a bit more if you buy additional copies, so try to find some friends that want a copy and buy in bulk :lol:
Posted Image

#1556 iwasbor3dz

iwasbor3dz

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:05 AM

OOHH! That's clever. Yup, most people tend to wait til the last minute to buy these sort of things. Ordered my Collector's edition for KoA:R a week ago. But it still says Pending Fulfillment. :(

#1557 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:06 AM

For what system?

It its 360:
Try Buy.com, Sears.com, or Origin.

I am in the same boat. I forgot to order from Amazon so I had to order it from Sears.com.

You could also wait and see if Amazon gets them back in stock.

I ordered from Origin after not taking advantage of the BB offer. With Origin you get an exclusive AT12 Raider Shotgun.

#1558 DarkonJohn

DarkonJohn

Growing backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:08 AM

OOHH! That's clever. Yup, most people tend to wait til the last minute to buy these sort of things. Ordered my Collector's edition for KoA:R a week ago. But it still says Pending Fulfillment. :(

Yeah, last time I got in this countdown mode was when they had the game+watch sale for 999 on the NDS.
Posted Image

#1559 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:09 AM

That's what I saw on the forums. A ton of orders that appear to be have been placed a week or so ago are still Pending Fulfillment which is why a $10 shipping charge seems a bit much.

#1560 iwasbor3dz

iwasbor3dz

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:20 AM

That's what I saw on the forums. A ton of orders that appear to be have been placed a week or so ago are still Pending Fulfillment which is why a $10 shipping charge seems a bit much.

Yeah, but it's even worse for those in Canada. They have to wait 10-30 days (I think) for it to arrive. Anyone else order from them?