Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#2701 iiiweaponiii

iiiweaponiii

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:27 AM

just notice gamestop is taking preorders for Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector's Edition not sure if you guyz knew
http://www.gamestop....ector s Edition

145117.png
76561197983551192.png

#2702 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

I went and pre order Zone of the Enders Limited Edition at gamestop can anyone tell me what it says on the reciept? I just want to make sure the lady put me down for the limited edition.

#2703 cojax

cojax

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

I went and pre order Zone of the Enders Limited Edition at gamestop can anyone tell me what it says on the reciept? I just want to make sure the lady put me down for the limited edition.

It should come up as zone of the enders HD collection LE. Another way to check is to look at the six digit number next to the games name under reserve order deposit and put it in at this link http://www.gamestop....tails.aspx?sku= It should bring up the edition you ordered. For example /Catalog/productDetails.aspx?sku=201171

Edited by cojax, 08 October 2012 - 11:07 AM.
Typo

#2704 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:05 AM

It should come up as zone of the enders HD collection LE. Another way to check is to look at the six digit number next to the games name under reserve order deposit and put it in at this link http://www.gamestop....tails.aspx?sku= It should bring up the edition you ordered. For example /Catalog/productDetails.aspx?sku=201171

Thanks for telling me how to check appreciate it and It showed up as the limited edition :D
Have to be careful with this gamestop they "lost" my friends pre order and he even showed them the email he received and told them about the phone call he had. They didn't even believe him. The gamestops around me are full of jerks sometimes but I do end up getting a real cool person but that's uncommon now.

#2705 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

Detailed images of the Adventure Time CE's contents are now up on GS.com:

DS
Posted Image

3DS
Posted Image

I dare you to find the difference between the two. :roll: /sarcasm

Edited by Vigilante, 09 October 2012 - 02:10 PM.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/4]: :vita: Velocity 2X (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#2706 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

^^^ haha, ummm the Number 3??? Very cool looking steel though

#2707 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

one is ds the other is 3ds :P

the 3ds has a disclaimer that the collectors edition is also available for the ds

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#2708 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

The steelbook looks like a slightly different size.

#2709 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

The steelbook looks like a slightly different size.

Huh, now that I look at them, you're right; it's probably because a DS case is slightly thicker than a 3DS case.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly 2: Band of Thieves

#2710 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

DS
Posted Image

3DS
Posted Image

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

The DS version states the bestiary is 'exclusive' and the cover art is different with respects to the platform label and extra verbiage at the bottom of the 3DS version. Also, the entire image is cropped differently on the sides, which makes one version look bigger when they're the same.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#2711 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:53 PM

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

The DS version states the bestiary is 'exclusive' and the cover art is different with respects to the platform label and extra verbiage at the bottom of the 3DS version. Also, the entire image is cropped differently on the sides, which makes one version look bigger when they're the same.

goodjobyouwinhaveacookie

:lol:

Cloud_Squall78.png

#2712 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:56 PM

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

challange won

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#2713 cakefoo

cakefoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:34 AM

(Divine) Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition

http://www.vg247.com...imited-release/

Only 25.000 copies have been produced, and are en route to retail stores in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, South Africa and the United Kingdom. It will run you €29.99. A small run of the Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition is also available for order directly from the studio with every box signed personally by the development team.

#2714 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:43 AM

Seemed the Halo 4 Limited Edition was out of stock everywhere online (Amazon, M'soft, Best Buy, GameStop, Target, etc) .... Until Walmart came to the rescue:
http://www.walmart.c...360/20754045#rr

NOTE: Tax was about $10 and release day delivery was $2. Hope that helps anybody else who also thought they were SOL.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2715 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:46 AM

(Divine) Divinity Anthology Collector’s Edition

http://www.vg247.com...imited-release/

Interesting. With 25,000 total physical copies being shipped, I wonder how many copies there will be of the Larian Vault signed version. Took a flier on it and ordered one.

After shipping and Euro-USD conversion it ran be about $45, not too shabby. The link to the actual LArian Vault storefront in that VG24/7 article isn't formatted correctly. Here is a direct link to the publisher's store and their exclusive signed copy: https://www.larianva...uct.php?item=25

#2716 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

DS
Posted Image

3DS
Posted Image

I'm still debating about if I should get this and which version. Still have to figure out what I want to put my Phantom Breaker $5 reserve towards.

#2717 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:51 AM

I dropped my Adventure Time CE pre order and put the credit towards the 999 reprint and The World Ends With You, I figured those will be harder to get later on.

#2718 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

Tomb Raider Collector's Edition and Survival Edition announced:

http://www.ubergizmo...tion-announced/

Deluxe: The Deluxe Collector’s Edition will definitely come with the game itself, in addition to a mini art book, a double sided map of the game’s island, and a protective survival pouch. Opening it will reveal a code that allows you to download a digital copy of the game’s soundtrack and a DLC weapon pack.

Survival: will feature all that the Deluxe Collector’s Edition offers apart from the inclusion of a 6″ Play Arts Kai Lara Croft figurine and a “unique Endurance crew member’s metal survival box”. No idea on pricing for either edition though, so sit tight and wait!

Hopefully the Deluxe is still around the $99.99 market with the Survival being about $79.99

#2719 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

Tomb Raider Collector's Edition and Survival Edition announced:

http://www.ubergizmo...tion-announced/

Deluxe: The Deluxe Collector’s Edition will definitely come with the game itself, in addition to a mini art book, a double sided map of the game’s island, and a protective survival pouch. Opening it will reveal a code that allows you to download a digital copy of the game’s soundtrack and a DLC weapon pack.

Survival: will feature all that the Deluxe Collector’s Edition offers apart from the inclusion of a 6″ Play Arts Kai Lara Croft figurine and a “unique Endurance crew member’s metal survival box”. No idea on pricing for either edition though, so sit tight and wait!

Hopefully the Deluxe is still around the $99.99 market with the Survival being about $79.99

I think you've got it backwards since the Survival Edition appears to have what the Deluxe Edition has plus more (hopefully $79.99 for Deluxe, $99.99 for Survival), though I admit the wording is a bit strange for the description of the Survival Edition (e.g., "apart from").

Cloud_Squall78.png

#2720 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

Is the Zone of the Enders LE not available anymore?

#2721 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

Is the Zone of the Enders LE not available anymore?

It is at Gamestop.

#2722 rpghope18

rpghope18

Never enough RPG's!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

I would love all that content, plus the preorder incentives from retailers with a $99.99 price tag on the Survival Edition. However, knowing all that and reading about a figurine and a "metal" box, I think it will most likely range into $129.99 or $149.99 territory. Hopefully, I'm wrong with that judgement, but I know how CE's have been. Hopefully, we get some pictures of it as well soon.

RPGHope18.png

#2723 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

It is at Gamestop.

Must not be on their website yet then. Maybe I'll go preorder in store.

#2724 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

I think you've got it backwards since the Survival Edition appears to have what the Deluxe Edition has plus more (hopefully $79.99 for Deluxe, $99.99 for Survival), though I admit the wording is a bit strange for the description of the Survival Edition (e.g., "apart from").

They should toss a steelbook into the mix for both of those versions, or at least the Survival edition.

Otherwise, it's a fail.

#2725 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

Must not be on their website yet then. Maybe I'll go preorder in store.

If you're using the GS link in the OP, it's just a bad link. I notice GS links tend to go bad. Just search for "Zone of Enders" and it shows up.

#2726 tcrash247

tcrash247

ghosts.nin.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

If you're using the GS link in the OP, it's just a bad link. I notice GS links tend to go bad. Just search for "Zone of Enders" and it shows up.

I typed "Zone of the Enders" like an idiot. Thanks.

#2727 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

Seemed the Halo 4 Limited Edition was out of stock everywhere online (Amazon, M'soft, Best Buy, GameStop, Target, etc) .... Until Walmart came to the rescue:
http://www.walmart.c...360/20754045#rr

NOTE: Tax was about $10 and release day delivery was $2. Hope that helps anybody else who also thought they were SOL.

Sold out now at Walmart.com too... Perhaps this really is limited!

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2728 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

Whups, my bad. I guess I read it wrong! Sorry. ><

#2729 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

Halo fans say that every year. Not a good track record so far.

That is why I put italics on "is" in my post. As in maybe this is actually a 'limited' thing.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2730 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

blops 2 care package back up on amazon for anyone who wants it

http://www.amazon.co..._tw_s_vg_mbp5vr