Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#2731 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:55 PM

^ Nice!

Over 999 copies available.

#2732 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

^ Nice!

Over 999 copies available.

Limited to 1 per account, there monitoring the stock, there is not 999 available. It won't be in stock for long.

https://twitter.com/AlexConserva

It looks like its only 360 that's available. Pretty sure that these are a limited run so if you dont get it now you won't be able to later.

Care Package Edition is available still on Amazon. Get it before its gone for good

Edited by Youngnoble, 11 October 2012 - 12:03 AM.

#2733 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:58 AM

While in Best Buy last night I noticed that Dead Island Riptide has a s

16Z462z.jpg

#2734 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:58 PM

Halo 4 Limited Edish back in stock on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.co...=halo 4 limited

I know there is a separate Halo 4 LE thread, but I wanted to ensure subscribers to this thread would get pinged.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2735 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:14 PM

Same here, and is the exact reason why I pre-ordered the Hardened Edition as well. I'd rather have the Care Package itself over anything inside it.

Stopped by Gamestop and got my pre-order of the Zone of the Enders LE. Never got a chance to play it back in the day, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm already aware the first game isn't regarded that highly but I'm still going in with an open mind.

People bought the first game for the MGS 2 demo included. The game was an afterthought. Remember the days when companies would get people to spend $50 on a demo... oh, wait, they still do. Anyway, I liked the game, and the second one improved in mostly the right directions. From what I remember, the story is ridiculous and makes no sense, but that was the norm for robot games back in the late 90s/early 00s. The controls were good and the graphics, for its time, were good from what I thought. So hopefully a fresh-ish coat of pant and I'll enjoy it. Was going to wait for it to drop personally, but I liked the art book/art in the game so I went in for an LE.

#2736 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

...Remember the days when companies would get people to spend $50 on a demo... oh, wait, they still do...

Sometimes the game is a pleasant surprise. I remember buying Crackdown for the Halo 3 Beta invite, but Crackdown ended up be one of my favorite early games for the 360.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#2737 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:14 PM

Anyone know when the ZoE CE is sold out on Amazon? I don't think I even saw it on Newegg or GS...

Halo 4 Limited Edish back in stock on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.co...=halo 4 limited

I know there is a separate Halo 4 LE thread, but I wanted to ensure subscribers to this thread would get pinged.

Ah, thanks man. I ordered one for my brother since his order from Fry's got cancelled.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#2738 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

The awesome and awesomely priced God of War Ascension CE everybody
Posted Image

Here's the preorder dlc

Posted Image

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#2739 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:25 PM

Sometimes the game is a pleasant surprise. I remember buying Crackdown for the Halo 3 Beta invite, but Crackdown ended up be one of my favorite early games for the 360.

That's true, but a lot of people don't care and it bums me out. I mean, Medal of Honor wasn't great, but it wouldn't have sold near what it did without the BF3 demo included.

I love Crackdown, and I love the sequal. Wish people played online still.

#2740 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

Anyone know when the ZoE CE is sold out on Amazon? I don't think I even saw it on Newegg or GS...

Ah, thanks man. I ordered one for my brother since his order from Fry's got cancelled.

No prob. As for ZoE CE, you can get it here:

ps3:
http://www.gamestop....-edition/105239

360:
http://www.gamestop....-edition/105240

No clue why it doesn't show up via search. A fellow CAG posted that link in the ZoE thread. CAGs always lookin' out!

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2741 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:38 PM

The awesome and awesomely priced God of War Ascension CE everybody
Posted Image

Here's the preorder dlc

Posted Image

Definitely looks like a better deal than the GoW3 Ultimate Edition, $20 more for a steelbook and a statue is much better than the shitty plastic box and dinky artbook from the GoW3 Ultimate Edition for $40 more.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#2742 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

Release date delivery email received from Amazon for ZoE CE. Weeeeeee......!!!

#2743 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

Definitely looks like a better deal than the GoW3 Ultimate Edition, $20 more for a steelbook and a statue is much better than the shitty plastic box and dinky artbook from the GoW3 Ultimate Edition for $40 more.

Agreed, it's in my cart, as I'm debating preordering since it's so far out, but after seeing a concept of it, I think I'm gonna bite.

#2744 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

The final packaging for the ACIII UbiWorkshop Edition has been revealed. Looks solid. Hopefully they package it nicely so it doesn't get damaged during shipping.

Posted Image

Looks like the new encyclopedia will have a dust jacket, if you're into that sort of thing.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#2745 unwittytitle

unwittytitle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:24 AM

COD Black Ops 2 Care Package is back in stock on amazon

Posted Image

http://www.amazon.co...pd_rhf_dp_p_t_4

#2746 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

Bioshock Infinite CEs: Preorders open on October 22nd!!!

Posted Image

Here's an awesome site to see the collectibles up close: http://www.bioshocki....com/collector/

Premium Edition - $79.99
Posted Image
* a 64 page mini-edition Art of Columbia art book
* a 25mm resin-cast Handyman figure which ties in to the upcoming BioShock Infinite board game
* a 5x7 inch lithograph depicting propaganda for Devil's Kiss vigor
* a Murder of Crows replica bottle keychain
* the digital soundtrack
* three exclusive in-game power-ups
* exclusive Booker and Elizabeth costumes

Ultimate Edition - $149.99
Posted Image
Everything in the Premium Edition plus a 9-and-a-half-inch Songbird statue

If you're interested in just the art of the game, you might be better off just getting the regular edition plus the Dark Horse art book:
Posted Image

Edited by WingsDJY, 18 October 2012 - 04:35 PM.

#2747 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

Wow... $70 more just for that statue? I think I'm going to pass on that. :\ I'll just get the $80 one if Newegg puts it up and they offer another $12 off that works on the $79.99 edition.

#2748 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

Normally I would jump all over the songbird edition but 70 just for the statue is not worth it.

#2749 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

Man that statue is sweet, but like others $70 is hard to swallow.

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#2750 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

Guess I'll be getting the regular CE I can't justify that much money for that statue. Plus, I hope they don't mess it up, but what if the model looks that good and the real one comes out and it looks like crap? Always a worry with statues for me.

#2751 leung19

leung19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

How "limits" is Forza Horizon Limited ???
Check out my Trade List!!!!
http://www.cheapassg...858#post4458858

#2752 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

How "limits" is Forza Horizon Limited ???

No one knows. For what it's worth, Amazon will only let you add 1 unit to your cart. Not sure if that means only 1 is left.

#2753 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:44 PM

No one knows. For what it's worth, Amazon will only let you add 1 unit to your cart. Not sure if that means only 1 is left.

It's a lot less limited than the last game which was only a small handful of retailers and the one before that which was GS exclusive. It's pretty much still available for preorder at most on-line retailers and the b&m retailers that are carrying it.

#2754 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

FYI, I updated my previous Bioshock Infinite post. Here's a cool link to see the collectibles up close:
http://www.bioshocki....com/collector/

You can rotate the Songbird statue and page through some of the art book among other things.

#2755 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

FYI, I updated my previous Bioshock Infinite post. Here's a cool link to see the collectibles up close:

You can rotate the Songbird statue and page through some of the art book among other things.

Pretty cool! thanks for pointing that out.

#2756 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

Thanks for posting this dude. So awesome. It shall be mine.
** sets October 22 reminder notification on iPad **

Edit! Uh... I just remembered how the Bioshock 2 CE was about as limited as a box of Cheerios. And then eventually it became cheaper than a box of Cheerios. Hopefully because Ken Levine is behind this one it will be more collectible...

DOUBLE EDIT!!
US can order it NOW from Irrational here: https://store.irrati...ioshockInfinite

The October 22 order date is for Europe and Australia only.

Edited by blinknot4, 18 October 2012 - 06:04 PM.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2757 Icegaryen

Icegaryen

Stuart and the Ave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:29 PM

Thanks for posting this dude. So awesome. It shall be mine.
** sets October 22 reminder notification on iPad **

Edit! Uh... I just remembered how the Bioshock 2 CE was about as limited as a box of Cheerios. And then eventually it became cheaper than a box of Cheerios. Hopefully because Ken Levine is behind this one it will be more collectible...

DOUBLE EDIT!!
US can order it NOW from Irrational here: https://store.irrati...ioshockInfinite

The October 22 order date is for Europe and Australia only.

On the other hand, original BioShock LE is one of the rarest xbox LEs.

#2758 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

I still have most of it too. I do display the Big Daddy though, because he looks amazing.

#2759 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

That was a great LE. I have 2 of the big daddies (my original one was broken but fixable), the free art book with the replacement big daddy, and the director's cut art book.

#2760 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

Has the bioshock infinite collectors edition pre orders go up at best buy or gamestop?

EDIT: Just check best buy website I just check amazon and it didn't have it so I'm going after school to pre order if I get out in time before best buy closes.