Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation thread (Latest: Grand Theft Auto V CE/SE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5516 replies to this topic

#2851 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:08 AM

Japan's Premium Edition of MGR: Revengeance
Posted Image

And then if you get the Konamistyle Premium Package you get this Raiden Figurine:

Posted Image

Wow - that is incredible looking. I'm okay with the lamp, but damn... that is a nice edition.

Where would one import the Konamistyle version? PlayAsia?

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2852 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

Japan's Premium Edition of MGR: Revengeance
Posted Image

And then if you get the Konamistyle Premium Package you get this Raiden Figurine:

Posted Image

*looks at this* :shock: :drool:

*looks at US-edition CE* :cry: :bomb:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#2853 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:33 AM

I need that figure :drool:

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2854 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:01 AM

Wow - that is incredible looking. I'm okay with the lamp, but damn... that is a nice edition.

Where would one import the Konamistyle version? PlayAsia?

No idea, but yes, if it isn't exclusive to the Konamistyle store, PlayAsia would be my best guess. The Konamistyle version isn't cheap though, roughly $162. So that with the costs of importing, you're probably looking at a minimum $200 investment.

I need that figure :drool:

If you're referring to the Raiden figure, it's fully poseable and is being made by Play-Arts if that adds anything.

#2855 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:03 AM

Konamistyle Premium Package you get this Raiden Figurine

Dam Konami ID. If anybody figures out how to get through an order please post how, I really want one of these.

I think you can buy from the konami store if you can get through the konami ID login. It even auto converted the value to 99 us dollars which must be a glitch.

[FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Item Number[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Product Name[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Release Date[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Selling price[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Quantity[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Subtotal[/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Total merchandise[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Empty the shopping basket[/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Recalculation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]$ 99.99[/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]MGRRSET[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Special edition METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE PREMIUM PACKAGE Konami Style (PS3)[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]2013/02/21[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]$ 99.99 (tax included)[/FONT][/FONT]One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine Ten [FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]$ 99.99 (tax included)[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][Delete][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][Please note][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]It contains an item that can not be canceled after the completion of your order in the shopping cart.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック][FONT=MS Pゴシック]Products are included non-members can not be ordered in the shopping cart.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

#2856 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:28 AM

No idea, but yes, if it isn't exclusive to the Konamistyle store, PlayAsia would be my best guess. The Konamistyle version isn't cheap though, roughly $162. So that with the costs of importing, you're probably looking at a minimum $200 investment.

If you're referring to the Raiden figure, it's fully poseable and is being made by Play-Arts if that adds anything.

Thanks PimpLimp. I will keep checkin' PlayAsia... that figure is amazing. For everything bizarre (terrible marketing, Silent Hill HD fails, etc) that Konami does - they make up for it tenfold with their CE's.:applause:

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2857 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:37 AM

Stupid question: that Japan LE with figure should be released in Japan at the time of the official game release right? I might be heading to Japan for a conference early next year, it would save me the shipping cost if the timing is right.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2858 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:04 AM

Stupid question: that Japan LE with figure should be released in Japan at the time of the official game release right? I might be heading to Japan for a conference early next year, it would save me the shipping cost if the timing is right.

My best guess would be yes. Where in Japan are you visiting? Tokyo? If so, I'm pretty sure there's a Konami Style retail store somewhere in Tokyo and I think you're best bet would be to go there if you want it. And if you're there before it's released, I don't see why you couldn't pre-order a copy, pay for it beforehand, and then have them just ship it to the states upon its release.

#2859 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:27 AM

The 360 version is still sold out at amazon, , and it's only available at two retailers so I would still say it's limited. Come back a few months after it's been released and see if it's still readily available.

xbox is in stock on gamestop.com, so is ps3

http://www.gamestop....-edition/105240

#2860 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:41 AM

My best guess would be yes. Where in Japan are you visiting? Tokyo? If so, I'm pretty sure there's a Konami Style retail store somewhere in Tokyo and I think you're best bet would be to go there if you want it. And if you're there before it's released, I don't see why you couldn't pre-order a copy, pay for it beforehand, and then have them just ship it to the states upon its release.

Thanks, my conference is in Niigata, but it does seem my timing would be off for me to bring it back, so your advice really might work I'm going to try when I'm there.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2861 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:13 AM

xbox is in stock on gamestop.com, so is ps3

http://www.gamestop....-edition/105240

I never said it wasn't.

#2862 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:20 AM

Thanks, my conference is in Niigata, but it does seem my timing would be off for me to bring it back, so your advice really might work I'm going to try when I'm there.

No problem at all, glad I could be of some help. If the Konami Style edition is indeed an exclusive, you may be the one of the few here besides CheapyD himself who actually has a chance at it lol. Good luck.

EDIT: And I also forgot to mention that both of the packages come with a Cyborg Ninja DLC costume code for Raiden. Which after some research, apparently isn't included in the US LE.

#2863 Kinggiddra

Kinggiddra

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:42 AM

The konami store in Tokyo is in Roppongi. That place reminds me of Beverly Hills or something.

#2864 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:34 AM

I found a place that is selling just the Raiden action figure. It's all I wanted from the konami edition set anyways. Who knows if this will be limited but I placed an order because I wanted it.

http://www.hlj.com/product/ENX31699

#2865 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:29 PM

I found a place that is selling just the Raiden action figure. It's all I wanted from the konami edition set anyways. Who knows if this will be limited but I placed an order because I wanted it.

http://www.hlj.com/product/ENX31699

That is a Raiden figure - not THE Raiden figure from this LE. Still cool though!

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2866 Thrakker

Thrakker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

Is the ACIII Encyclopedia edition on Amazon just a bundle? No exclusive packaging?

That's interesting, I had thought that the Encyclopedia edition was exclusive to Ubi Workshop. I'm almost tempted to cancel my Ubisoft order, as I have much more faith in Amazon getting it to me on release date than Ubisoft mailing it from Canada. Though, I don't necessarily want to cancel, as Ubi refunds via Paypal, and I don't need $100 just sitting in my Paypal account. Probably won't get to play week one anyway.

#2867 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

As a Naruto fan I may have to import this.
http://www.saiyanisl...tion-announced/

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#2868 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

A Goku costume? That's neat. Hopefully the DLC will work on NA consoles.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#2869 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

A Goku costume? That's neat. Hopefully the DLC will work on NA consoles.

The Goku costume is in NA too. It is a first run bonus. I just want the CE and the other costumes.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#2870 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

As much as I don't care for the series nor the game, I find this to be a really neat bonus. I would really like to see more cross-cameos costumes like this happen, either in manga/anime-based games or costumes from characters from other games (like how Phoenix Wright in UMvC3 had colors based on other Ace Attorney characters & characters from Ghost Trick).
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2871 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:34 PM

Quick info drop: I mentioned this in the ZoE thread, and wanted to post it here for the subscribers, especially since many have said "No you can't!"...

You can import PS3 games from Amazon UK into the US, without problem. I am in the US and I recently ordered 4 different PS3 CE's (Far Cry 3 Insane, Hitman Deluxe Professional, Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition, and AC3 Join or Die Edition) from Amazon UK. My AC3 Join or Die Edition is on its way as of this morning.

I wanted to pass this on - especially to those who missed out on the Ni No Kuni LE from the Namco shop. Get it here: http://www.amazon.co...51607423&sr=1-1

Additional info for the curious: I am a Prime member, but that doesn't matter on Amazon UK - I still paid for shipping. The cheapest shipping takes about 7-10 days to arrive.

Okay - just wanted to pass this along to the collectors and non-believers.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2872 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

Still no shipping confirmation for my ACIII Ubiworkshop Edition. I knew I should've just cancelled and bought it on Amazon.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#2873 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

Quick info drop: I mentioned this in the ZoE thread, and wanted to post it here for the subscribers, especially since many have said "No you can't!"...

You can import PS3 games from Amazon UK into the US, without problem. I am in the US and I recently ordered 4 different PS3 CE's (Far Cry 3 Insane, Hitman Deluxe Professional, Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition, and AC3 Join or Die Edition) from Amazon UK. My AC3 Join or Die Edition is on its way as of this morning.

I wanted to pass this on - especially to those who missed out on the Ni No Kuni LE from the Namco shop. Get it here: http://www.amazon.co...51607423&sr=1-1

Additional info for the curious: I am a Prime member, but that doesn't matter on Amazon UK - I still paid for shipping. The cheapest shipping takes about 7-10 days to arrive.

Okay - just wanted to pass this along to the collectors and non-believers.

I can confirm this is now true. Up until about two weeks ago, Amazon UK had a restriction on shipping games to the US. It appears the restriction has been lifted, although some games still can't be shipped internationally for some reason and the US is still listed on their FAQ about places they won't ship. I don't know if it's a temporary glitch or a new poiicy, but they have actually shipped me several games in the past few days.

#2874 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

As a Naruto fan I may have to import this.
http://www.saiyanisl...tion-announced/

Hmmm....

Was Generations or Storm 2 online cross-region? Like could a UK game play with a US? I know some guys separate them, but did those Naruto games do it?

I might also import this CE if NA doesn't get one.

Posted Image

#2875 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:10 PM

I can confirm this is now true. Up until about two weeks ago, Amazon UK had a restriction on shipping games to the US. It appears the restriction has been lifted, although some games still can't be shipped internationally for some reason and the US is still listed on their FAQ about places they won't ship. I don't know if it's a temporary glitch or a new poiicy, but they have actually shipped me several games in the past few days.

I would have to think that it's a new policy. It looks like Amazon UK actually imported my Amazon.com account. I doubt that would happen on a glitch.

#2876 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:16 PM

Hmmm....

Was Generations or Storm 2 online cross-region? Like could a UK game play with a US? I know some guys separate them, but did those Naruto games do it?

I might also import this CE if NA doesn't get one.

Both were world-wide. In Generations you could filter your opponents by region if you wanted to though.

http://www.saiyanisl...to-generations/

#2877 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

Both were world-wide. In Generations you could filter your opponents by region if you wanted to though.

http://www.saiyanisl...to-generations/

Cool beans, thanks.

Hopefully US gets a good/decent CE for this game, otherwise I'm definitely importing it.

Posted Image

#2878 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:32 PM

I would have to think that it's a new policy. It looks like Amazon UK actually imported my Amazon.com account. I doubt that would happen on a glitch.

Defintely not a glitch. My 4 PS3 game orders were all done separately - at different times. I, too, logged in to the UK site with my US account. I was only denied when trying to order any 360 versions - perhaps Amazon 'knows' PS3 is region free (PSN codes aside)...

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2879 AFC

AFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

Defintely not a glitch. My 4 PS3 game orders were all done separately - at different times. I, too, logged in to the UK site with my US account. I was only denied when trying to order any 360 versions - perhaps Amazon 'knows' PS3 is region free (PSN codes aside)...

Thanks for bringing up this Amazon UK news. Hopefully this will make importing things a lot easier as I currently (rightly or wrongly) have more faith in Amazon than Zavvi and other sites. My US account was also imported, so it does appear to be a new policy. Vita games work too, so I assume PSP and DS games will be the same.

Also, when I did a test checkout, it appears that the final price is lower than listed. This could be because the prices on Amazon UK include VAT, which we are not charged?

Finally, does anyone know of any differences between the UK and US versions of the Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition? Seems the UK version will have Amazon's DLC bonuses, but does it include the Ninostarter bonuses as well? I'm actually getting a cheaper overall price importing right now than from Namco's store, so I might actually go that route instead.

#2880 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

Thanks for bringing up this Amazon UK news. Hopefully this will make importing things a lot easier as I currently (rightly or wrongly) have more faith in Amazon than Zavvi and other sites. My US account was also imported, so it does appear to be a new policy. Vita games work too, so I assume PSP and DS games will be the same.

Also, when I did a test checkout, it appears that the final price is lower than listed. This could be because the prices on Amazon UK include VAT, which we are not charged?

Finally, does anyone know of any differences between the UK and US versions of the Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition? Seems the UK version will have Amazon's DLC bonuses, but does it include the Ninostarter bonuses as well? I'm actually getting a cheaper overall price importing right now than from Namco's store, so I might actually go that route instead.

No problem! Happy to share the news. I concur with your VAT thesis - my total for Ni No Kuni was $102 US dollars (including shipping). When checking out - you might also be given the opportunity to 'lock in' your conversion rate based on current economics etc.

They seem identical (PSN downloads aside) -- I ordered it from UK because I missed it on Club Namco.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png