Saints Row 1 + 2 (360) 19.99 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:18 AM

This is one of my many open world games I've put at least 10 hours into yet still have to complete the first mission. I just drive around shooting people in coop with my sister and have a blast doing it.

#32 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:30 AM

I'm glad i'm not the olny person that didnt like these games. Just something about them, I never could get into. I even tried playing SR2 3 different times and still did nothing for me. I really wanted to like them too.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#33 Stinker101

Stinker101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:40 AM

I played and beat both of the Saints Row games and liked 2 a lot. I thought it was much more enjoyable than GTA4 but the graphics were not as great. Still it is all about the game play and Saints Row 2 was full of fun. I have not played them in years so I will pick them up at this price and play them again before 3 comes out. Good find and I placed my order with Amazon.

#34 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:44 AM

Got Saint's Row 2 on Steam, but may pick this up for the achievements and for the original game.

#35 ryokea

ryokea

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:18 AM

Saw this in my e-mail updates, been meaning to pick up one of these games so may as well buy them this way. Not a bad deal really.

#36 coopx

coopx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:53 AM

bought this game on my PS3, after the guy escaped on the jail i stop playing it, i dont know why maybe the graphics or something, i did the same thing on GTA 4.

#37 EastBayAnt

EastBayAnt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:31 PM

For whatever reason, I didn't dig SR2 (didn't play the first one), even though everyone else I know seemed to love it. I enjoyed the hell out of GTA IV (even though story-wise my mind began to wander near the end).
Still, at $20 for both this is a great deal if you're inclined towards this type of game...

"Virtual Console?!? Original hardware, fool!!!"

#38 UnrealZero

UnrealZero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:05 PM

I really think you need to play Sr1 to understand what is going on in sr2. It isn't like Gta where each game had a different storyline. I would have bought this package if it came with the Dlc. One is 560 points and the other is 800. The Dlc added to the story which was good. Saints row is a solid series.

#39 adiras

adiras

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:12 PM

I went for it, thanks for the heads up. I've been curious about this series for awhile, and at $20 for for games I had no reason to pass it up.