Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, World at War Ps3 & Xbox Amazon deal of the day

[quote name='shadowknight203']if only had trophies[/QUOTE]

True, but for $11.99 how the hell could I not? I already have it for Xbox 360, but thought I'd get some enjoyment out of it for PS3 too.

[quote name='crushtopher']WaW pisses me off. I gave up on the campaing after spending 5 hours on one goddamn checkpoint (Burn 'Em Out). fuck that campaign.[/QUOTE]

^ Thank god for Gamefaqs.com! There was this one guide that detailed the checkpoints really well; it was a lifesaver (well, at least a time-saver)!

I picked up a perfect condition qst edition MW last weekend for $9 before GS raised the used price to $15. It's fun as shit still and there was 5900 people on XBL at 5am saturday morning.... DO expect a ton of quick snipers. Just find a new game or rape them with automatic weapons.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']True, but for $11.99 how the hell could I not? I already have it for Xbox 360, but thought I'd get some enjoyment out of it for PS3 too.[/QUOTE]

Same. Thinking of getting it just to compare the same game on 360 and PS3 so I have an apples-to-apples comparison where the controller is the main difference.

ANybody still play the original CoD MW online on PSN?

Good deal, I recently (as in last week) bought WaW for $19.99 and man I would be crying right now but I picked up an amazing pair of ear buds for only $9.99 with WaW from Amazon so it's a wash. :)

[quote name='$hady']I picked up a perfect condition qst edition MW last weekend for $9 before GS raised the used price to $15. It's fun as shit still and there was 5900 people on XBL at 5am saturday morning.... DO expect a ton of quick snipers. Just find a new game or rape them with automatic weapons.[/QUOTE]

is this true? because the last time i played mw1 was around april '10. i started playing online and was instantly sniped 4 times in like 30 seconds. then i got bored because that kept happening.

I'd definitely pay 11.99-14.99 for the PC version...I can not believe i just said that. I've been anti-PC for so long, but now that my laptop will run decent games, I figure I might as well see what the hooplah is about PC games.. But for new releases, I'm gonna stick to the 360 ;)

I have yet to play a Call of Duty game. I was gonna grab Modern Warfare and see what all the fuss is about, but of course it is unavailable for Xbox. Dammit Amazon. Thanks for getting my hopes up.

EDIT: Thanks to the CAG marketplace, I discovered that Amazon Warehouse has it used for 7.99 with Prime shipping! Thanks again CAG!

[quote name='david12795']is this true? because the last time i played mw1 was around april '10. i started playing online and was instantly sniped 4 times in like 30 seconds. then i got bored because that kept happening.[/QUOTE]

I just logged off after playing about 1.5 hours of domination. Noticed barely any raging quick scopers except in a game I left. A couple here and there doesn't bother me. Free for all was full of them! Loving this game again, it's so damn fast after dropping days and days into Black Ops. Feels kinda like an crazy arcade racer vs a driving simulation. Forgot to check the #s online tonight but every game I joined was full and never a wait to join a game. Glad to see Amazon sold a shitload of these today so more people on the way! :)

I even bought a map pack I didnt have! I only put about 2.5 days into this and never prestige... Im trying to think WTF I got into when this came out... The others I poured days into... I'm thinking this was when I was without Internet during my dark engaged almost made a mistake days lol...

[quote name='david12795']is this true? because the last time i played mw1 was around april '10. i started playing online and was instantly sniped 4 times in like 30 seconds. then i got bored because that kept happening.[/QUOTE]

I just logged off after playing about 1.5 hours of domination. Noticed barely any raging quick scopers except in a game I left. Free for all was full of them! Loving this game again, it's so damn fast after dropping days and days into Black Ops. Feels kinda like an crazy arcade racer vs a driving simulation. Forgot to check the #s online tonight but every game I joined was full and never a wait to join a game. :)

I even bought a map pack I didnt have! I want "creek" on Black Ops!! Only put about 2.5 days into this and never prestiged so i'm trying to think WTF I got into when this came out... The others I poured days into... I'm thinking this was when I was without Internet during my dark engaged almost made a mistake days lol...

The op's URL has "tag=slickdeals" in the URL. I see the CAG "t" in the querystring, but does the "tag" need to be in that?

bread's done
Back