Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood CE $59.99 (YMMV)

ryemm

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this posted after search so I hope it's new.

Was in my local GS today (Crystal Lake, IL) and they had all the AC:B CE's marked down from $99.99 to $59.99. They had at least 2 360 and 4-5 PS3. The website also has the $59.99 price listed, but unavailable.

What's the story between getting the doctor jack-in-the-box vs. the harlequin? Is it console dependent or random?

[quote name='Brenex']What's the story between getting the doctor jack-in-the-box vs. the harlequin? Is it console dependent or random?[/QUOTE]

Harlequin is GameStop exclusive.

If anyone out there has the normal CE and wants the GS version- amazon is buying back the CEs for $51 right now. It'd be a pretty cheap upgrade at that point if you have a use for amazon credit.

just confirming that I also saw the 360 CE for $59.99 like the OP mentioned about 3 weeks ago. (F.Buchanan military base, PR). This is just like all other CE's after a while being out.

I saw the PS3 version at one of mine, but I have both other games on the 360 and passed.

Also, it helps that I really don't know what was in it so I didn't have anything to peak my interest.

If there were a steel book, I'd be on it in an instance.

[quote name='nbballard']If anyone out there has the normal CE and wants the GS version- amazon is buying back the CEs for $51 right now. It'd be a pretty cheap upgrade at that point if you have a use for amazon credit.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I've had mine up on Ebay trying to sell (bought two during the B2G1 free at Best Buy and kept the 360 version). Would definitely get more out of it selling to Amazon as opposed to fleabay.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']WTF is up with the TIV for 360 being $0.25 and the PS3 one being $51.25?!?!?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea, but I jumped on it quickly!

One thing I do worry about though is the UPC possibly being different since I purchased mine from Best Buy. Either way, it is worth a shot.

[quote name='icedrake523']Harlequin is GameStop exclusive.[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know if it is possible that the Harlequin code is coming in the Gamestop CE's? It was supposedly for pre-orders, but so was the Officer code for Best Buy. I ended up getting the Officer code with both of my Collectors Editions within the game case.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']WTF is up with the TIV for 360 being $0.25 and the PS3 one being $51.25?!?!?[/QUOTE]
Historically, Amazon doesn't give ANYTHING for CEs. For some reason though, in the last week it looks like the TIVs for those (at least for the PS3) seem to have jumped a lot.

[quote name='sharpeone']Does anyone know if it is possible that the Harlequin code is coming in the Gamestop CE's? It was supposedly for pre-orders, but so was the Officer code for Best Buy. I ended up getting the Officer code with both of my Collectors Editions within the game case.[/QUOTE]

I picked up the CE about three weeks ago when the price first dropped and the had a $35 trade-in on Force Unleashed 2. The employee tried to get the computer to print the code on the receipt but no dice.

bread's done
Back