Blood Drive (360 & PS3) - $14.99 @ NewEgg

[quote name='nnthomas']This is from the developer of Shatter on PSN - Sidhe Interactive[/QUOTE]

really? I never realized that. I do like that Shatter game, the best modernized take on a brick breaking type game I've seen yet. And just realized they made GripShift too..one of the first few downloadable games on the PSN that I spent a ton of time on.

Ah..what the hell..$15 ain't nothing when free shipping is included..hope there isn't a definitive system to get it on

was curious about this game but the reviews were just soo bad......however @ $14.99 i might bite but i agee with other posters....this might drop further....i can see this going for like $9.99 on gamefly.

I grabbed this from Hastings a month or so back, had to get it for the zombie collection. It does suck. No doubt about it. Biggest problem is the vehicle controls, they just don't handle well. In the later levels it can be frustrating. For 15 bucks though, there is still some decent enjoyment to be had in splattering zombies all over the street. I paid 20 for the game and I don't regret it.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i would break this game.....right in two[/QUOTE]

Tool reference?

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Bah! Beat me to it.

Nail'd is also back in stock[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up on Nail'd. Grabbed that. Now if only this would come back in stock....

i bought this game when it first dropped, tried to return within 1 hour of playign it lol. it didnt work, havent played it since. junk game. lacks everything rating 1/10

How do developers and publishers get paid on games like this? This game must have cost some kind of substantial amount of money to make, how can they make any kind of profit? If this shit was released in Nov. and it is already $15 5 months later, there is no way for them to not be in the hole on this. Oh wait, I just read Activision published this game?!?!?! wtf.

bread's done
Back