Crysis 2 £34 new or used?

Carpetor

CAG Veteran
I have just searched this website for the best Crysis 2 deal and found that GAME are selling it for £34. Seems like a great deal until I want to place my order it says it is a preowned copy.

Has anyone else noticed this. It seems really strange that they are selling it preowned before the game is even released. I really don't want to order and end up having to wait a couple of weeks for them to get it preowned the send it to me. I also would like to support EA and Crytek by buying it new.

Anyone know what this is all about?

It's either a mistake or like you said: they'll just wait until they get a preowned copy and send you it then. Even then though isn't £34 a little steep for a preowned copy of a game for a UK site like GAME?

Selling used games before launch? Seems like a dick move to me by GAME judging that people will probably end up preordering it used instead :\

It's an EA game - won't it also have an online pass? If so you can add 800 to 1200 ms points to that 'cheap' price for full functionality

It has been announced that Crysis 2 won't have an online pass.

I think I will go for the order and then cancel if it isn't here on day of release.

After finding this out I'm going to take my business elsewhere. I have found a pretty good price at Gameplay for £35. Thanks for your help

It seemed to be a new feature of GAME to list the new price next the pre-owned price even with new games. pretty negative message to spend out about a game if you ask me.

bread's done
Back