Black Ops: First Strike (PS3) map pack - Yahoo! Games Facebook giveaways

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NoDAK

NoDAK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:01 PM

Time for another giveaway -- this time aimed at PS3 users. We've got 18 FREE download codes for the PS3 version of the "Call of Duty Black Ops: First Strike" map pack, available on PSN. We'll be blasting out codes in bunches of 6 at 1:00 P.M., 3:00 P.M., and 5:00 P.M. Pacific standard time. Remember, each code is unique and only works ONCE: if you try one and it doesn't work, someone beat you to it. Good luck!

http://www.facebook.com/yahoogames

#2 OzzySS

OzzySS

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:09 PM

No matter what code I entered, it either received an error or timed out.

#3 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:17 PM

https://account.qriocity.com

you can do it online =3, I was offered to redeem one of them. Its not appearing, so im unsure if for some reason I didnt get it... or its just lagging/store problems.

#4 Erabiont

Erabiont

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:37 PM

Yeah the qriocity website was waaaayyy better than trying to redeem it on the playstation website or the actual system with a keyboard. I was even able to redeem the first code like 20 minutes after they posted them. Downloading it now. Thanks a bunch for the notice OP!

t3hchucknoris.png

#5 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:28 PM

Thanks for the heads up, I got a code from the first set.
Posted Image

#6 KrebStar

KrebStar

Halloweenie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:03 PM

Thanks OP

Managed to snag one from the second batch

#7 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:04 PM

THANKS A TON OP and admiralvic for the tip! I was just able to redeem the first map code they just let out. Please let us know if they do something like this for Assassins's Creed Brotherhood's DLC.