You Don't Know Jack (2011) - $19.99-New, $17.99-Used @ GameStop

token2k6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
146 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
It's listed in the GS weekly ad for this week, but it shows the Wii version so I thought maybe it was only that version that dropped to $19.99, I guess not.

[quote name='benjamouth']It's listed in the GS weekly ad for this week, but it shows the Wii version so I thought maybe it was only that version that dropped to $19.99, I guess not.[/QUOTE]

ha, I glanced right over that..I'll add the Wii link. It does say available for Xbox and PS3 right below it. Advertised or not, I still wanted to bring it to everyones attention, I've been having a blast with the game!

[quote name='token2k6']ha, I glanced right over that..I'll add the Wii link. It does say available for Xbox and PS3 right below it. Advertised or not, I still wanted to bring it to everyones attention, I've been having a blast with the game![/QUOTE]

Which system do you have it for token? If the xbox I'll add you to my friend list so we can play some jack.

Submitted to Amazon as a lower price, both online and offline. Everyone please report this price so Amazon pricematches!

[quote name='oman19']Which system do you have it for token? If the xbox I'll add you to my friend list so we can play some jack.[/QUOTE]

360, yeah definitely add me, thanks :D I will probably lose miserably, but I'm sure there are some achievements I can get for playing online

Turns out the Scene It controllers not only work, but the game recongizes that you're using them and changes the layout of the questions to a vertical pattern vs. the diagonal pattern that matches the normal xbox controller.

A small thing, but big props for them designing it that way. Also the game is worth the $30 so grab it at $20 and enjoy.

[quote name='ZForce915']Turns out the Scene It controllers not only work, but the game recongizes that you're using them and changes the layout of the questions to a vertical pattern vs. the diagonal pattern that matches the normal xbox controller.

A small thing, but big props for them designing it that way. Also the game is worth the $30 so grab it at $20 and enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Saw this thread so i went on ebay and got Scene it:LCA for 8 bucks with the 4 controllers. Should I jump on this now or play that first and grab this at the probably soon to come price drops??

I'd pay $10 extra somewhere else to not have to shop at this fucking joke of a store.

[quote name='merchie89']Saw this thread so i went on ebay and got Scene it:LCA for 8 bucks with the 4 controllers. Should I jump on this now or play that first and grab this at the probably soon to come price drops??[/QUOTE]

Jump on it now. I grabbed it full price at $29.99 and I don't regret it. Fun game.

[quote name='spacegundam0079']going to pick this up myself , always looking for players online if you like add me to this as well[/QUOTE]

just sent request to you too.

just got this for $30 at bestbuy. thinkn bout buying a new copy at gamestop and returning it, but seems like work, lol. great game tho, lots of fun and a lil dirty, awesome drinking game but the announcer talks too much sometimes, lol.

[quote name='token2k6']360, yeah definitely add me, thanks :D I will probably lose miserably, but I'm sure there are some achievements I can get for playing online[/QUOTE]

Well then Token2k6 .. do you mind if you lose miserably on my behalf .. need some of them online cheevos too hehe

1. This game is a lot of fun.

2. I can confirm that it does work with the big button controllers on XBOX 360. It even changes the layout of the answers on screen.

[quote name='oman19']Does Amazon give you a credit if the price dropped DAYS after ordering it lol.[/QUOTE]

Normally, no, but if it's within say a 3 - 5 day period, maybe. I've had them credit me the price difference before within a weeks time.

If Amazon actually dropped the price, that will go down as one of the shortest price adjustments in history.

The 360 version is $33.96
The PS3 version is $29.99
The Wii version is $29.99

[quote name='AwRy108']PS3 and Wii versions just hit $19.99 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Xbox 360 version just hit $19.99 as well! Purchased.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pf_rd_t=3201&pf_rd_p=1280661782&pf_rd_i=typ01[/QUOTE]

Huh? Both PS3 and 360 showing as $39.99 "sold by amazon.com" :(

26278652.jpg

93838035.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nogib']Huh? Both PS3 and 360 showing as $39.99 "sold by amazon.com" :([/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm not sure what they were looking at....did they adjust the price for less than 10 minutes?

EDIT -- must be out of stock at Amazon...those are fulfilled by 3rd party people (at least the 360 version is)

[quote name='oman19']The link shows 33.96 on my end though for the xbox 360 version[/QUOTE]

That one is "Sold by Vaughnster_Entertainment", not Amazon.com. The Amazon.com one is actually 39.99!

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']EDIT -- must be out of stock at Amazon...those are fulfilled by 3rd party people (at least the 360 version is)[/QUOTE]

No, you can choose from the buying choices. Amazon.com does have them in stock, just not at the PM price people were reporting.

Something weird is going on there, the Wii and PS3 version say $19.99 when you do a product search but show up as $29.99 when you go to the actual page.

The 360 version says $29.99 on the product search but $33.96 (and fulfilled by a 3rd party vendor) on the product page itself.

[quote name='Nogib']No, you can choose from the buying choices. Amazon.com does have them in stock, just not at the PM price people were reporting.[/QUOTE]

There's nowhere on the buying choices for the 360 version at this moment to order from Amazon directly that I see.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...c?ie=UTF8&qid=1299269469&sr=1-2&condition=new

That's not the case with the Wii and PS3 versions, those are from Amazon but not at the price that those posters had said a few minutes ago.

Maybe they're fooling around with it!

EDIT - the 360 version is back from Amazon again at $39.99!!!

[quote name='Nogib']It's right there for me, like 5th one down.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I see it as well; roughly the fifth down. Either way, I did get in on it for $19.99, so that has to be the fastest price adjustment ever, or someone really screwed up big time. Mines already been charged and is in shipping soon status.

Buy Desyrel with CHEAPEST prices!!! We have Cheapest prices on Desyrel and other pills!!! This is the best choise to buy Desyrel ONLINE!!! Accepting Visa and Mastercard.Fast delivery all over the world!!! You can order Desyrel buy folowing link below :http://cheappills.host-sc.com get high on desyreldoes desyrel contain maoidesyrel insomnia trazodone treatmentdesyrel trazodone insomnia treatmentdesyrel pharmacydexedrine desyrelorder cheap desyrel onlinedesyrel generic nameside efects desyreldesyrel sexdesyrel dexedrine interactionbuy cheap desyrel trazodoneorder desyrel drugsdesyrel clinicprozac desyrel and alcohol consumptionorder cheap desyreldesyrel wikipediaside efects o desyreldesyrel sleepdesyrel addictionwithdrawalfrom desyreldesyrel used to treat lupusorder desyrel trazodonedesyrel iron chelationhow desyrel worksdesyrel mgDesyrelbuy cheap desyrel trazodone online pharmacyside efects o desyrelorder desyrel trazodone online no prescription pharmacy

[quote name='DAWG26']I have 2 360 controllers. Can I share them and play 4 players?[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, no. The new game lets everyone answer simultaneously, so each player needs his own controller.

I also only have two regular 360 controllers, so I've been using Rock Band instruments for Players 3 and 4. You can't use the "screw" function, but otherwise it works fine.

bread's done
Back