• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 dogfishfiend

dogfishfiend

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:28 PM

http://www.newegg.co...1-040-_-Product

Resistance: Fall of Man is now $15.99 at New Egg with free shipping.

Only played the demo as I just recently purchased a PS3. Seemed like fun.

#2 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:11 PM

Great game, can't go wrong at that price.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (26) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :ps4: Transistor

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#3 seether254

seether254

For the Hive

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:24 PM

Great game, can't go wrong at that price.

agreed great game, but lets be honest you can probly find it for less if you look since its so old.
PSN: Archangel-254

Xbox: SunGod254

#4 RanchLizard

RanchLizard

Need more time for games!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:50 PM

This thread makes me want to go back and play Resistance again. Then I realize I have other games that I haven't played yet that I need to play first. And after that I realize I don't have time for those other games, either, so instead I will just buy more games to add to my backlog that I will never have time to play. :)

#5 dogfishfiend

dogfishfiend

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

This thread makes me want to go back and play Resistance again. Then I realize I have other games that I haven't played yet that I need to play first. And after that I realize I don't have time for those other games, either, so instead I will just buy more games to add to my backlog that I will never have time to play. :)

And that's why I haven't pounced on this yet. Between kids, work, and life my backlog is growing. A new TV show should be made about me: Videogame Hoarders.

#6 zeddic

zeddic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:19 PM

Wow, I thought I was the only one who was afflicted with GAS. (Game Acquisition Syndrome)

#7 vanlandw

vanlandw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:22 PM

Was hoping this was for the second game. After the great price on Killzone 2 a few weeks ago a $10.xx for Resistance 2 would be great.

For the single player Resistance 1 is worth 16 bucks.

#8 Curlis

Curlis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:43 PM

Thanks OP been looking for this.
Now Playing - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Posted Image

#9 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:48 PM

Exactly the way I feel. I've been tempted for a while to buy this to play through again, but with so many other games sitting in my cabinet right now, I can't justify it at all.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (26) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :ps4: Transistor

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#10 Muthafodder

Muthafodder

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:15 PM

I still play this game often...love it.

#11 Jiggaloj

Jiggaloj

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:39 PM

I bit on this. Thanks TC.