New Egg - Resistance: Fall of Man $15.99 + FS

[quote name='KemperJones']Great game, can't go wrong at that price.[/QUOTE]

agreed great game, but lets be honest you can probly find it for less if you look since its so old.

This thread makes me want to go back and play Resistance again. Then I realize I have other games that I haven't played yet that I need to play first. And after that I realize I don't have time for those other games, either, so instead I will just buy more games to add to my backlog that I will never have time to play. :)

[quote name='regis100']This thread makes me want to go back and play Resistance again. Then I realize I have other games that I haven't played yet that I need to play first. And after that I realize I don't have time for those other games, either, so instead I will just buy more games to add to my backlog that I will never have time to play. :)[/QUOTE]

And that's why I haven't pounced on this yet. Between kids, work, and life my backlog is growing. A new TV show should be made about me: Videogame Hoarders.

[quote name='regis100']This thread makes me want to go back and play Resistance again. Then I realize I have other games that I haven't played yet that I need to play first. And after that I realize I don't have time for those other games, either, so instead I will just buy more games to add to my backlog that I will never have time to play. :)[/QUOTE]

Wow, I thought I was the only one who was afflicted with GAS. (Game Acquisition Syndrome)

Was hoping this was for the second game. After the great price on Killzone 2 a few weeks ago a $10.xx for Resistance 2 would be great.

For the single player Resistance 1 is worth 16 bucks.

Exactly the way I feel. I've been tempted for a while to buy this to play through again, but with so many other games sitting in my cabinet right now, I can't justify it at all.

bread's done
Back