*Dead* Amazon PC Download: Assassin's Creed, Call of Juarez II, Far Cry 2 $4

Well darn all I wanted really from the Steam bundle was Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (already have FarCry 2 for PC and Assassin's Creed for PS3). Would have been great to just get that for $2. Oh well.

$2 for R6V2 is a really good deal. I liked the first one, but hated the checkpoint system so much. They were too few and far between, and I couldn't make it past the first level.

Is the second one better, or will it still be a pain in the neck to make any progress because of the checkpoints?

@WatTsu

I remember that. The first chapter of the game was hard for me as well, and there were a few other spikes in difficulty later in the game (the Chinese Theater level was horrible). The second game has a more even level of difficulty. It definitely has some rough sections, but it's difficult more in the sense that it requires the right tactical approach, whereas the hard parts in the first game are tough just because there are so many enemies or because you can't see a damn thing (again, Chinese Theater).

They seem to have also matched EA's sale on Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. May pick up Farcry and Rainbow six is almost a no brainer at $2.

I'm gonna be *that* person and ask:

Is there any way to attach these games to Steam through a code or something? That DAO:UE at $20 looks interesting.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']The individual prices seem to have gone back up, but can anyone confirm if there is some kind of "buy these together for $xx" deal ?[/QUOTE]Crap. I saw this thread last night, but was on my phone and then forgot to look at it when I got back to my PC. Wanted $2 R6V2. Oh well, I've got it on Xbox already, but $2 for M+KB would've been sweet.

bread's done
Back