CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:34 AM

PM if interested. Edit: All gone.

SSX Online Pass - Gone
Soul Calibur V Dampierre - Gone
Dirt Showdown VIP Pass - Gone
Dirt Showdown Exclusive [Hoonigan] Edition - Gone

Edited by ProAnon, 25 August 2012 - 06:16 PM.

#3244 camwil

camwil

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:40 AM

so im new here and before i take anything ill share this

Gran Turismo 5 XL package dlc
new redbull car and tracks and like 5 extra cars

QA5F-Q6N7-J92R

lurked

i would love if someone could pm me a robin code or uncharted 3 online pass... thank you

#3245 rams81

rams81

RAMiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:55 PM

lurked

i would love if someone could pm me a robin code or uncharted 3 online pass... thank you

Don't count on it, this thread is about luck and being at the right place at the right time. Not to mention you joined this month and only have 1 post to your name so I doubt someone would be that generous.

Twisted Metal Black (PS2 Classic)
CCEB-FRNB-EKDT

#3246 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:06 AM

Aww. It got lurked.

Sadly, you can't ask for handouts on this threads and you got to be diligent. Also, you'll have a lot of competition due to the lurkers on this site.

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3247 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:12 AM

Aww. It got lurked.

Sadly, you can't ask for handouts on this threads and you got to be diligent. Also, you'll have a lot of competition due to the lurkers on this site.

You are right about the lurkers. Just look at the stats from the forum index(it's at the bottom of the page).:roll:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/

Threads: 279,554, Posts: 9,388,349, Registered CAGs: 354,143, Active Members: 27,696
Welcome to our newest CAG, owlpharaoh

Registered users: 354,143 ACTIVE users: 27,696

So to say there's lurkers here is a huge understatement.

As for asking for codes or begging for them, that gets on my nerves more often than not, since it's not like people are asking for a character DLC or something. They're usually asking for an online pass or some big map pack code which are usually worth $10-15 apiece.:roll: It's one thing to want people to be generous, but a whole other thing for them to give you some $10-15 code out of the goodness of their heart.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#3248 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:19 AM

You are right about the lurkers. Just look at the stats from the forum index(it's at the bottom of the page).:roll:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/

Registered users: 354,143 ACTIVE users: 27,696

So to say there's lurkers here is a huge understatement.

As for asking for codes or begging for them, that gets on my nerves more often than not, since it's not like people are asking for a character DLC or something. They're usually asking for an online pass or some big map pack code which are usually worth $10-15 apiece.:roll: It's one thing to want people to be generous, but a whole other thing for them to give you some $10-15 code out of the goodness of their heart.

Goddam. I knew there was lurkers but that much? That really sucks, another understatement right here. At least I know the numbers now.

Yeah, I know what you mean. You're just asking for too much from a CAG who could've sold it rather than give it away. I myself don't really care about the big stuff, I just like the little tidbits and I'm pretty grateful for the code drops (I have yet to be successful though, lol) Just luck of the trade here.

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3249 camwil

camwil

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:35 AM

lol you guys go hard over here for the games ...huh? lol tbh it is what it is, not really begging...believe me i'll get what i need like i always do

#3250 dotCody

dotCody

The night is dark... and full of terrors.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:37 AM

not really begging...

Just leave.

#3251 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:39 AM

Just leave.

:applause:

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3252 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:42 AM

Goddam. I knew there was lurkers but that much? That really sucks, another understatement right here. At least I know the numbers now.

Yeah, I know what you mean. You're just asking for too much from a CAG who could've sold it rather than give it away. I myself don't really care about the big stuff, I just like the little tidbits and I'm pretty grateful for the code drops (I have yet to be successful though, lol) Just luck of the trade here.

I got lucky last month and snagged a PS+ one month code, so I posted up three of my own smaller DLC pack codes to say thanks. I put them up in a way that made it harder for the lurkers to just take them though by making the codes a puzzle to decipher with questions to answer.:D

Posted Image

#3253 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:43 AM

I got lucky last month and snagged a PS+ one month code, so I posted up three of my own smaller DLC pack codes to say thanks. I put them up in a way that made it harder for the lurkers to just take them though by making the codes a puzzle to decipher with questions to answer.:D

Yeap. I remember that. I had a Month PS+ Trial that I was going to give away. But I was sad to see it expired. :(

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3254 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:48 AM

lol you guys go hard over here for the games ...huh? lol tbh it is what it is, not really begging...believe me i'll get what i need like i always do

Not really begging? Then what do you call asking someone to PM you the codes? This thread is mainly for people to see something posted and try grabbing it as quickly as possible if it's something they want. If you miss out, then you wait for the next one you want.

So what do you plan to give back to the community in return for a $10 code if you get one?;)

Posted Image

#3255 JollehRoger

JollehRoger

Feel My Cagceps

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:09 AM

Not really begging? Then what do you call asking someone to PM you the codes? This thread is mainly for people to see something posted and try grabbing it as quickly as possible if it's something they want. If you miss out, then you wait for the next one you want.

So what do you plan to give back to the community in return for a $10 code if you get one?;)

My guess is he'll bless us with his lack of presence until he wants a new code.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Add me OnLive: JollehRoger

#3256 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:09 AM

PM if interested. Edit: All gone.

SSX Online Pass - Gone
Soul Calibur V Dampierre - Gone
Dirt Showdown VIP Pass - Gone
Dirt Showdown Exclusive [Hoonigan] Edition - Gone

Got the SSX Pass from this guy. Great CAG!

Also, I know you're not supposed to ask for codes in this thread, but the dude asked politely. I've definitely seen lots of people ask for things in code drop threads...not like he's the first.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#3257 camwil

camwil

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:39 AM

tbh --i dont know i usually flip my non uses or pass em off to friends...if i had something that i couldnt foresee giving or use it, sure it would be posted here, iconsidered this a cool site but i see why people lurk, the only reason i said pm was becuase i saw someone else do it...you can check the facts, fact -checkers...lol...

lol you guys are all the same, you would think that a COMMUNITY of gamers would understand a simple request. then someone has the nerve to point out i only have 1 post, gee is that the make or break? No where in my post did i say i was gonna top up anyone for a code, life is too short, i joined this so called community and not lurked anything. believe me i can buy my own codes, fact if someone had a code and hasnt used it a) they're selling b) have no use for it --- i was just asking for a reply...damn its like you guys dont want to be friendly. some1 said i should leave, i prob will but not because i didnt get a the whop-tee-do code...its because for a community, some members are insentive. I get a big laugh from ppl protecting and guarding something thats so fleeting and is falling in value as we speak.

#3258 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:49 AM

:rofl:This is classic. So we're insensitive because we point out that you should just keep an eye on this thread for the codes you want and not just expect someone to hand deliver them to you via PM? :roll:

Typical lurker. Wants the goods without having to work for them.

Posted Image

#3259 Rockinjs

Rockinjs

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:50 AM

it's simple maybe that's cool at SD but its not here period

#3260 camwil

camwil

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:52 AM

:rofl:This is classic. So we're insensitive because we point out that you should just keep an eye on this thread for the codes you want and not just expect someone to hand deliver them to you via PM? :roll:

Typical lurker. Wants the goods without having to work for them.

dude you're full of yourself...you should take your avi's advise...a big gulp

#3261 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:54 AM

Nothing will work on IATCG

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3262 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:00 AM

:lol:You've only been here a month and yet you realize I'll state my point till I'm blue in the face, eh?:-#

Posted Image

#3263 camwil

camwil

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:06 AM

:lol:You've only been here a month and yet you realize I'll state my point till I'm blue in the face, eh?:-#

lol, why'd you change your avatar? doesnt matter...you said im a typical lurker yet advised em to keep a look out on this thread...thanks:)...you came at me, yet the two dupes before should have been your bigger concern...its all good, its night where i'm at...lataz

#3264 Hung_real

Hung_real

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:07 AM

Next time I'm doing a code drop .

Imma ask people to hand me their PSN 1st .

I hate hoarders
Posted Image

#3265 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:17 AM

lol, why'd you change your avatar? doesnt matter...you said im a typical lurker yet advised em to keep a look out on this thread...thanks:)...you came at me, yet the two dupes before should have been your bigger concern...its all good, its night where i'm at...lataz

It was time for a change.;) Believe me, it had nothing to do with you.:booty:

Posted Image

#3266 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:35 AM

Anyone interested in some 1 month 3G codes for PS Vita? I got 4 that have a redemption date expiring at the end of August. PM me.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#3267 noragoitisolo

noragoitisolo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:59 AM

Today i bought a preowned Guitar Hero Smash Hits and it came without manual (I didn't know) consecuently i don't have the code. If anyone has one laying around please PM me. I will really use them.
Thanks in advance.

#3268 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

Have a Ghost Recon Future Soldier Online Pass. First to PM me gets it.

Edit:

Code went to Hung_real

#3269 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:54 PM

If anyone has a code for a PS Plus trial, I'll Paypal ya a couple bucks, I just want to try it out but don't wanna get roped into 3 months, ya know?

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#3270 dotCody

dotCody

The night is dark... and full of terrors.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:29 PM

If anyone has a code for a PS Plus trial, I'll Paypal ya a couple bucks, I just want to try it out but don't wanna get roped into 3 months, ya know?

Wrong forum and wrong topic.