PS3 Code Drops Here

• Please log in to reply
6448 replies to this topic

#3271 SHINOBI_3

SHINOBI_3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:03 PM

If anyone has a code for a PS Plus trial, I'll Paypal ya a couple bucks, I just want to try it out but don't wanna get roped into 3 months, ya know?

i bought a month for $5 on ebay for my brother. the seller changed it to $6 after i bought it lol so check over there, it should still be there for $6

#3272 vherub

vherub

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

Medal of Honor online pass
M8CB-H4NB-CC8T

#3273 noragoitisolo

noragoitisolo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:58 PM

Medal of Honor online pass
M8CB-H4NB-CC8T

Lurked...and i really need the code.....

#3274 dotCody

dotCody

The night is dark... and full of terrors.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:19 AM

Lurked...and i really need the code.....

Why? You can play the game online with out it, all it does is give you one crappy online gamemode for free (that NO ONE ever plays).

http://www.ea.com/1/...ne-pass-moh-ps3

#3275 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:37 AM

i bought a month for $5 on ebay for my brother. the seller changed it to $6 after i bought it lol so check over there, it should still be there for $6

I'd rather give the money to someone on CAG, but yeah, after a couple days if nobody PMs me I'll check it out, thanks!

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#3276 SHINOBI_3

SHINOBI_3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:36 AM

i see, lol no problem though

#3277 heyyoeddie

heyyoeddie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:36 AM

Cleaning out my "junk drawer" and found these! Enjoy!

MLB 12 The Show - Online Pass:
DNC5-5NN9-PEG6

Mod Nation Racers - Sackboy Mod & Kart:
M6R3-LCBA-4LFE

Starhawk - Sweet Tooth Outcast Multiplayer Skin: (x2)
QJMN-Q4NQ-J3LA
B6J6-2JNQ-8QMN

Twisted Metal Black - Full Game:
48EE-B9N4-JLC4

Uncharted 3 - Online Pass:
FEG2-AANQ-PQ34

I survived the great Long Island CAG Meet-Up of 2008.

#3278 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:45 AM

Thanks man! Got these

You took ALL of those codes? WTF!! Greedy SOB.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#3279 kujen

kujen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:49 AM

Sad to miss out on Twisted Metal. I loved the original games

#3280 madcookie83

madcookie83

Who that? Who there?

• CAGiversary!

I know right!

It's people like him why i believe that humanity has no chance at all.

Well we do have a chance, please don't reproduce a1_re4!

#3281 a1_re4

a1_re4

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

That's the first time I was able to get any code from this thread period. Forget you man. People lurk codes all the time. First come first serve.

#3282 dotCody

dotCody

The night is dark... and full of terrors.

• CAGiversary!

Welcome to CAG... =\

#3283 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:51 AM

Aww. Dammit. I missed out again. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3284 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:54 AM

That's the first time I was able to get any code from this thread period. Forget you man. People lurk codes all the time. First come first serve.

Yeah. People do lurk them all the time. But if I do manage to be on when someone posts codes, then I take A SINGLE CODE and leave some for someone else. If a lurker gets the rest, then that's the way it is. But I don't deprive everyone else of being able to grab a code by taking most of them.:roll:

Posted Image

#3285 SHINOBI_3

SHINOBI_3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:05 AM

this is the first time ive ever said this to anyone, your a dick

#3286 heyyoeddie

heyyoeddie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:11 AM

Two more codes, at least these are for the same game; so it'll be 1 per person...

Twisted Metal - Online Pass:
59A8-A9N7-TJE5
AK44-F2NF-3LLF

I survived the great Long Island CAG Meet-Up of 2008.

#3287 Cooldude199

Cooldude199

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:15 AM

Two more codes, at least these are for the same game; so it'll be 1 per person...

Twisted Metal - Online Pass:
59A8-A9N7-TJE5
AK44-F2NF-3LLF

thanks bro. got the 2nd code.

#3288 thunder_gamer

thunder_gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:22 AM

Cleaning out my "junk drawer" and found these! Enjoy!

Starhawk - Sweet Tooth Outcast Multiplayer Skin: (x2)
QJMN-Q4NQ-J3LA

Hi all, sorry I took the code above about 10 minutes or so ago.

Thank you for the code FrankTheFrowner.

#3289 HICHAM654

HICHAM654

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:10 AM

are we allowed to make request here and if so can someone send me an extra mass effect 3 online pass i can really use one (big fan of the serie) if not please show me the right place to put requests
ps : sorry for my bad english

#3290 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:15 AM

are we allowed to make request here and if so can someone send me an extra mass effect 3 online pass i can really use one (big fan of the serie) if not please show me the right place to put requests
ps : sorry for my bad english

This isn't the right place, you're looking for the "Ask for Free Stuff" thread here:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=181388

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#3291 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:05 PM

Take a code for something you need, jesus, don't take every code someone drops just because it's there.

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#3292 KCF0107

KCF0107

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:26 PM

Here's a 30 day PSN+ trial that requires you to have your credit card info on record. I didn't know that when I put in the code, so they wouldn't let me download it. Even though there's a chance that you can't redeem it despite me never downloading, it's worth a shot for those who are interested.

FNRG-GMN8-JJLC

#3293 kujen

kujen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

Here's a 30 day PSN+ trial that requires you to have your credit card info on record. I didn't know that when I put in the code, so they wouldn't let me download it. Even though there's a chance that you can't redeem it despite me never downloading, it's worth a shot for those who are interested.

FNRG-GMN8-JJLC

got a message: The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Someone got it but wasnt me

#3294 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:52 PM

Yep. It's gone. I just tried it on the Sony website and it told me the pre-paid card was already spent.:roll: Good to see the lurkers are still going strong on here. Lame fuckers who can't even be bothered to say thanks.

For those who might see a drop but don't want to have to turn on your PS3 or aren't near it and want to be able to snag a code before the lurkers possibly get it, you can go here and log-in.

https://account.sony...ecution=e1s1&f=

Just use the email and password you use for your PSN account and click on Redeem Prepaid card on the right once logged in.

Then just double click on the sections of the code and do Control + C to copy each four characters and Control + V to paste it into the redeem code section on the website I linked.

Posted Image

#3295 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

I think everyone who drops codes should make it slightly more complicated so Registered Users can have a chance. Or just say something along the lines of "PM Me!"

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3296 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

I think everyone who drops codes should make it slightly more complicated so Registered Users can have a chance. Or just say something along the lines of "PM Me!"

How about just a wall of text...

PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game B6JC-BLN8-JMGJ This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012
PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game 49DF-Q9NR-EMDK This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012
PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game MGLJ-4JNJ-9HB7 This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012
PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game TJMC-N9ND-KKLA This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012
PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game 9A45-RPNA-NM89 This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012
PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game 496M-R6NH-PCCR This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012
PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game FBR2-FNN7-Q226 This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012

#3297 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:07 PM

Yeah! Anything works rather than make it simpler for everyone else!

And thanks JMusic! I got FBR2-FNN7-Q226! I finally got a code! :lol:

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3298 pandiosity

pandiosity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:09 PM

How about just a wall of text...

PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game B6JC-BLN8-JMGJ This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012
PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game 49DF-Q9NR-EMDK This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012
PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game MGLJ-4JNJ-9HB7 This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012
PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game TJMC-N9ND-KKLA This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012
PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game 9A45-RPNA-NM89 This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012
PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game 496M-R6NH-PCCR This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012
PlayStation® Network Voucher Code for in-game Vigilante Spider-Man Character Skin for The Amazing-Spider Man Video Game FBR2-FNN7-Q226 This PSN Voucher Code expires on September 17, 2012

took TJMC-N9ND-KKLA thanks

#3299 InSight_2k

InSight_2k

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:13 PM

Heres Something:
The Amazing Spider-Man™ Vigilante Spider-Man Suit (Product Voucher)
GN4D-9RNN-DJ??

??-If i was born in this year i would be 29 years old.

#3300 the_punisher

the_punisher

Dare enter the metro.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

I got a Darsiders II VAN DER SCHMASH code if anyone needs one. PM me

Gone

Money comes and goes, but deals don't last forever ;)

If anime was mainstream, would it be as satisfying?