PS3 Code Drops Here

• Please log in to reply
6449 replies to this topic

#4471 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:45 AM

Code drops are lame there should be only contests, the same person could get all the codes and nobody would know.

That's part of the problem there is probably someone who lurks and has some kind of macro or something to automatically paste the code and submit it to his account. I know those kinda things exist for steam.

#4472 ItsonlyLeo

ItsonlyLeo

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:20 AM

I think that's why it is better to say first one to say they wamt it gets it pm to them so they won't get redeemed by a lurker........ But I can't change the rules so it is just going to stay the same...

#4473 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:43 AM

I don't see the problem. Lurkers are still CAGs. If people giving away free codes don't want to be bothered with more work, then why should they be obligated to? I feel like some people are a little too entitled, especially since it's free stuff. If you really get that annoyed trying a code that's been used for something you want and might get for free, then just avoid the thread.

It's amusing to see the guy who joined this forum 3 days ago for the explicit reason of getting a free BF3 online code whine about how the system works. Seriously? I think it's cool when people do little contests, but if they're too lazy to, then so be it. The last thing this thread needs is for the people who don't contribute to dictate what the contributors should do.

Usuyami.png

Goal: 10,000 trophies!

No more PSVita. My fat ass cracked the screen.  :wall:

#4474 Dymond Dragon

Dymond Dragon

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:07 AM

I don't see the problem. Lurkers are still CAGs. If people giving away free codes don't want to be bothered with more work, then why should they be obligated to? I feel like some people are a little too entitled, especially since it's free stuff. If you really get that annoyed trying a code that's been used for something you want and might get for free, then just avoid the thread.

It's amusing to see the guy who joined this forum 3 days ago for the explicit reason of getting a free BF3 online code whine about how the system works. Seriously? I think it's cool when people do little contests, but if they're too lazy to, then so be it. The last thing this thread needs is for the people who don't contribute to dictate what the contributors should do.

I just joined this site and i agree with you people should contribute the way that suits them , there shouldn't be rules on how to give away free codes i love this site myself , and very happy to share with others what i am not using.

#4475 the indianbeast

the indianbeast

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

I dont want these codes. Thought someone would use it!

Velocity - TE72-JENK-L4M4
Break quest - HA8H-KKN3-PQRG
Canabalt- 8EFN-NRNN-AK52
Wilzorb- RL9K-88N5-NCG6
1 month(30days) Ps Plus trial - 68HD-FGNG-744T
Velocity- 288P-T5NH-LANM
Break quest- 5LAP-9ENM-ELTL
Canabalt- JLHN-6LNQ-CMJ9
Wilzorb- M7GK-JBNP-796P

Enjoy!

#4476 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

Canabalt- 8EFN-NRNN-AK52
Wilzorb- RL9K-88N5-NCG6
Velocity- 288P-T5NH-LANM
Canabalt- JLHN-6LNQ-CMJ9
Wilzorb- M7GK-JBNP-796P

Enjoy!

None of these codes work for me. I'm assuming it's not US region or it expired.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#4477 CallOfGoaty

CallOfGoaty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

Canabalt- 8EFN-NRNN-AK52
Wilzorb- RL9K-88N5-NCG6
Velocity- 288P-T5NH-LANM
Canabalt- JLHN-6LNQ-CMJ9
Wilzorb- M7GK-JBNP-796P

Enjoy!

All EUR right? Doesn't seem to work on my US account.

#4478 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

All EUR right? Doesn't seem to work on my US account.

EU Only

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#4479 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:57 AM

Is it worth it to make an EU account so I can game-share games to my US account if I managed to get any? (Seems unlikely but you know)

#4480 Riikards

Riikards

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

Is it worth it to make an EU account so I can game-share games to my US account if I managed to get any? (Seems unlikely but you know)

Thats what most of the people here does, what can you loose anyways :D

#4481 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

Contest Win' Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

Breakquest Extra Evolution Mini on PSN (no trophies)
DC D5
KH N6
FD BG

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#4482 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:37 AM

Thats what most of the people here does, what can you loose anyways :D

Yea. I made a EU and JP account. Nothing interesting that I found. Not even a Tokyo Jungle demo in Japan. :(

#4483 Trueblade

Trueblade

Listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

I am not sure if it still works but I have a code for Dead or Alive 5, Bunny/Angel Swimsuit.

The first person to guess which famous film score by John Williams which I am playing now as I type up this game will win the code.

Happy New Year everyone!

#4484 Ervgotti85

Ervgotti85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:03 AM

Star Wars imperial march
Ervgotti85.png

only if you want more from the game. ask yourself that question and look deep within your soul. if you can't figure it out by then well go and rub one out and then think about it some more. thats usually the process i do when i can't make a decision.

#4485 Trueblade

Trueblade

Listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:28 AM

Star Wars imperial march

It was actually the Indiana Jones' theme.

I waited for a while now and you are the winner by default. A PM will be sent after this.

#4486 Ervgotti85

Ervgotti85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

It was actually the Indiana Jones' theme.

I waited for a while now and you are the winner by default. A PM will be sent after this.

Ok thanks happy new years!!
Ervgotti85.png

only if you want more from the game. ask yourself that question and look deep within your soul. if you can't figure it out by then well go and rub one out and then think about it some more. thats usually the process i do when i can't make a decision.

#4487 Miakisaki

Miakisaki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

I was actually going to guess that but was waiting for the yes/no on Star Wars. :p

Oh well lol.

#4488 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

Uncharted 3 stuff: 4A5G-D3NL-BJRE

#4489 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

Uncharted 3 stuff: 4A5G-D3NL-BJRE

Wow seems someone already grabbed it :-#

#4490 Sonic9jct

Sonic9jct

Killed His Fairy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

Yea. I made a EU and JP account. Nothing interesting that I found. Not even a Tokyo Jungle demo in Japan. :(

I would suggest doing some research or learning to read some hirigana and katakana to be able look around, cuz there's quite a few worthwhile demos up there. Even more if you own a PSP.

Also, I'm pretty sure if you activate PS+ on one account, it will not work on another user name. I couldn't play stuff off the JP PS+ during the free month thing two years back using my US user name. It had to be under the JP one that was tied to that PS+ membership.

#4491 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

I would suggest doing some research or learning to read some hirigana and katakana to be able look around, cuz there's quite a few worthwhile demos up there. Even more if you own a PSP.

Also, I'm pretty sure if you activate PS+ on one account, it will not work on another user name. I couldn't play stuff off the JP PS+ during the free month thing two years back using my US user name. It had to be under the JP one that was tied to that PS+ membership.

I know it won't work across the other two. I just made them incase in the future if something came up the accounts would be there. I used a guide online to navigate the JP site and looked through the demos. The only one I saw the that new MGS game but I was "eh".

#4492 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:55 AM

Here is my set of EU Minis, hope you guys can use them!

EU PSN Minis
--------------------------------
AEMJ-F7NB-63T4 Velocity
LGTM-GMNG-EFFA Breakquest
QH7F-Q5N2-JM7M Canabalt
9JPF-4LNG-GLPL Wizorb
Posted Image

#4493 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:58 AM

I have a Starhawk Rift Hunter code (NA PSN), First person to quote this message and say 'HellWho?' gets it.
Posted Image

#4494 remora

remora

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:01 AM

I have a Starhawk Rift Hunter code (NA PSN), First person to quote this message and say 'HellWho?' gets it.

HellWho?

#4495 DemiFiendRSA

DemiFiendRSA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:01 AM

HellWho?
Save $5 off your first purchase at glyde.com

#4496 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

HellWho?

HelllMUTT! That's who! :) PM sent.
Edit: Oh damn, you guys tied and my alert came with Demi's name. I see remora's post is listed first. Sorry for my mixup! I already sent the code to Demi...
Posted Image

#4497 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

dang i love starhawk, i have the muiltiplayer only though... been trying to get codes for it forever (like sweettooth or anything!!!)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4498 hellmutt

hellmutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

dang i love starhawk, i have the muiltiplayer only though... been trying to get codes for it forever (like sweettooth or anything!!!)

Not sure if you are PS Plus, they gave out a ton of Starhawk content free to PS Plus, including single-player.
Posted Image

#4499 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:12 AM

dang, nah not ps + i knew they were giving away the single player but idk i thought it was free till the end of the year but then i thought it'd expire.. like a timed trial or something... dang i really should make a eu and jp account because i was on when people code dropped ps+ for those countries

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4500 RespectTheChemistry

RespectTheChemistry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

free one month PS+ trial:

ME2H-QPNP-LNF?

The last space where the "?" is placed is a letter.

I have posted several codes here in the past which are snatched up within minutes and I always wonder if it's a person just hoarding it or someone who actually wants to use it, so if you want it, take a tiny bit of effort LOL.