6239 replies to this topic

#5821 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

I am mad scientist, it so cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:05 AM

Damn missed the infamous code been busy and just checked this thread :(

I've been wanting to play infamous 2 oh well maybe next tike

If it's any consolation the inFamous code doesn't actually include inFamous 2.

A chilled bottom is the root of all illness.

#5822 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

If it's any consolation the inFamous code doesn't actually include inFamous 2.

Ahh I thought it was the multi code that came with the old ps3s :-P

That makes me feel a little better.

#5823 fearlubu

fearlubu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

Aww, I still would have liked it. Surprisingly enough, infamous has become one of my favorite new IPs this console gen.
PSN: Fear_Lubu

<3

#5824 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

PS4 dynamic theme for PS3 EU:
N4GH-CGND-G4CG

#5825 rann

rann

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:36 AM

9T52-FAN2-4GTB

Thanks sir-fly (http://www.cheapassg...268978-sir-fly/) for this PS+ Trial Code.

It requires Credit Card to be activated.

#5826 chokia

chokia

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

BUEQ1WXCMAAtiZJ.jpg

#5827 fearlubu

fearlubu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:59 AM

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD preorder theme:

48NA-AQNJ-ATTF

I had already redeemed my code in our shared account so my friend gave me his. Honestly it's not that good. IMO like 25% of the fan made KH themes are better than this.
PSN: Fear_Lubu

<3

#5828 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:01 AM

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD preorder theme:

48NA-AQNJ-ATTF

I had already redeemed my code in our shared account so my friend gave me his. Honestly it's not that good. IMO like 25% of the fan made KH themes are better than this.

Wow, that was fast. Already lurked. Thank you, though. :)

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

Halopalooza Code Trading!

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!
My Coke Rewards: Maximum Bonus Points & Contests Guide

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#5829 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

Lol people are getting to fast for me wish I couldve got that I didn't get it with my copy for some reason

#5830 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

Lol people are getting to fast for me wish I couldve got that I didn't get it with my copy for some reason

That sucks.  File a support ticket with SE. They have been getting better with support and with proof of purchase, they may send you a new code.  Worth a shot. :)

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#5831 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:09 AM

That sucks. File a support ticket with SE. They have been getting better with support and with proof of purchase, they may send you a new code. Worth a shot. :)

I went to a early release in California it was 3 days before the actual release date, I threw away the receipt after I picked it up or else I would've :( the person was supposed to put it in my bag but it was so much chaos they must've forgot

#5832 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

I went to a early release in California it was 3 days before the actual release date, I threw away the receipt after I picked it up or else I would've :( the person was supposed to put it in my bag but it was so much chaos they must've forgot

Sorry, just trying to think of anything i can to help.  Maybe you can get a copy of the receipt if you paid with a credit card?

That dees seem like a lot of work at this point for what sounds like an only so-so theme, lol.

#5833 rpnguyen

rpnguyen

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

Three Crysis 2 Limited Edition codes:

PP?9-RPNH-3LT?

9?PN-6NNC-D?NR

52LH-D?NP-34R?

#5834 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:13 AM

Three Crysis 2 Limited Edition codes:

PP?9-RPNH-3LT?

9?PN-6NNC-D?NR

52LH-D?NP-34R?

The question marks must be two different characters? I tried matching ones and none worked or they were taken already.  If they are not matching, that leaves 1156 possibilities for each.

#5835 rpnguyen

rpnguyen

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:43 AM

they were matching

#5836 jozig1234

jozig1234

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

another hint???

#5837 rpnguyen

rpnguyen

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

these are my roommate's codes, he wanted to give them away.

i asked my roommate to text me the codes with omissions in them to me so i could post them. but he screwed it up by not matching, but i assumed he did. so no they are not matching. my fault for posting bad clues

anyway here is the photo of all 3 codes, sorry for the confusion. 

s1cXi9i.jpg

#5838 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

they were matching

Ok, i guess they were just all taken really quickly then. Thank you for sharing, though. :)

#5839 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:32 AM

these are my roommate's codes, he wanted to give them away.

i asked my roommate to text me the codes with omissions in them to me so i could post them. but he screwed it up by not matching, but i assumed he did. so no they are not matching. my fault for posting bad clues

anyway here is the photo of all 3 codes, sorry for the confusion. 

Spoiler

All already redeemed. And i was pretty fast to try. :( Oh well, thank you again. :)

#5840 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:12 AM

the disneyland one?

do you like conga's? do you like lines? do you like free iphones/cash?! join the iphone canga line!

http://www.cheapassg.../#entry11235053

#5841 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:20 AM

the disneyland one?

Yup :)

#5842 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

3LG7-BHNR-26TT

LBRG-BBNG-3RCH

Saints Row Pass + DLC

#5843 Olengie

Olengie

Minato Arisato is the Messiah

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

3LG7-BHNR-26TT

LBRG-BBNG-3RCH

Saints Row Pass + DLC

Both were already redeemed.

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#5844 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

Both were already redeemed.

People should really at least reply with Thank you, not only because it's polite. But because it lets everyone else know someone already got the codes.

smudgingtest1t_zps0bb98303.png
Icon by Kikyou1, Signature by Kikyou1

#5845 stereos

stereos

Turn It UP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

Whats good people!? I have something for the people that have God of War: Ascension so get excited! :D/

- 72 hours of XP

- Armor of Typhon

- Mercenary Sword

- Armor of Morpheus

- Champions Hammer

All this bundled in one code.

8KCK-B6.....you thought I was gonna leave this for the lurkers? Pfft no. This code will go to the person that actually has proof they have GoW: A, so send me a PM with a picture of the game and my name stereos on a piece of paper or your PSN name so I can see your trophy list.

Gone.

#5846 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

Whats good people!? I have something for the people that have God of War: Ascension so get excited! :D/

- 72 hours of XP
- Armor of Typhon
- Mercenary Sword
- Armor of Morpheus
- Champions Hammer
All this bundled in one code.

8KCK-B6.....you thought I was gonna leave this for the lurkers? Pfft no. This code will go to the person that actually has proof they have GoW: A, so send me a PM with a picture of the game and my name stereos on a piece of paper or your PSN name so I can see your trophy list.

Gone.

#5847 FLIPHALO

FLIPHALO

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Beyond Two Souls Demo K4TE-QTNE-RHGN 

#5848 ragingst0rm6

ragingst0rm6

Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

Beyond Two Souls Demo K4TE-QTNE-RHGN 

already gone :(

#5849 adonfraz

adonfraz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

Gamestop is giving them away on their Facebook page (US only)

515771.png

Check out this thread to get a Xbox One for free

Topic Here --> http://www.cheapassg...eal-with-proof/

#5850 mark77

mark77

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

Try to get here, maybe is still available: https://www.facebook...&app_data=dlt-1

luxo80.png

CAG GS LISTINGS - CLICK HERE!!!

TO SEARCH STUFF, PRESS F3 ON KBOARD