PS3 Code Drops Here

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5911 CookieParty

CookieParty

Artist formerly known as Burritoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

both gone and lurked i wonder what they were?

First one was a Journey Avatar or something

Second was a FIFA 13 pass.

Here's another I got in a lowball, then found out it came with my copy of the game.:

DNJ?-JGNL-B?QA

Left out some characters, make the lurkers work for stuff.

Check out our blog: http://abloggymess.com/ Plenty of fun for everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#5912 SaiF

SaiF

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

First one was a Journey Avatar or something

Second was a FIFA 13 pass.

Here's another I got in a lowball, then found out it came with my copy of the game.:

DNJ?-JGNL-B?QA

Left out some characters, make the lurkers work for stuff.

Either lurked or i didn't guess it correctly?

Are they both the same character? 

#5913 CookieParty

CookieParty

Artist formerly known as Burritoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

They are different. PM incoming

Check out our blog: http://abloggymess.com/ Plenty of fun for everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#5914 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:37 AM

Doh! I worked on that for almost 20 minutes before i had to leave for the night. 1296 possibilities.  Oh well, glad a non-lurker got it. :)

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

Halopalooza Code Trading!

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!
My Coke Rewards: Maximum Bonus Points & Contests Guide

GameMiner Invitation Code: d067a5458c4cea0aaa0dcd92a9aa22e4 UPDATED: 9/52014! (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)

Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#5915 stereos

stereos

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

- LBP Beta Vest Code*

- Killzone Mercenary 48 Hours of Double XP

Gone.

#5916 rams81

rams81

RAMiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

Wipeout HD (Vita)

2545-L6NH-6HQN

224N-J4NP-2NJE

#5917 Ryusan777

Ryusan777

TRIUMPH OR DIE!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:39 AM

Lurkers got em ----^ damn that woulda been great  to have in my library

fs_overall.png

#5918 RespectTheChemistry

RespectTheChemistry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

Screen_Shot_2013_11_02_at_4_42_31_PM.png

#5919 D4rkD4ni

D4rkD4ni

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

Screen_Shot_2013_11_02_at_4_42_31_PM.png

says its invalid :(

#5920 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:50 AM

Anyone have or know where to get a The Last of US online code? Jw. Hope this isn't against the rules. Also, should I maybe just wait for BF? Fiancee bought it for me randomly at GS used and I was gonna see if I could find a free code before maybe returning it and trying to save her a little money. But saw that this game is a solid $50 used at GS and BB. But BF at GS (from what I've seen) will be $40 new.

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#5921 ragingst0rm6

ragingst0rm6

Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:08 AM

Anyone have or know where to get a The Last of US online code? Jw. Hope this isn't against the rules. Also, should I maybe just wait for BF? Fiancee bought it for me randomly at GS used and I was gonna see if I could find a free code before maybe returning it and trying to save her a little money. But saw that this game is a solid $50 used at GS and BB. But BF at GS (from what I've seen) will be $40 new.

New copies of the game will come with it, so returning it and buying it new during BF is probably your best bet.

For some certain games, an online code will be included on the receipt even if you buy it used at GameStop. But I'm not sure if The Last of Us is one of those games.

#5922 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:35 AM

New copies of the game will come with it, so returning it and buying it new during BF is probably your best bet.

For some certain games, an online code will be included on the receipt even if you buy it used at GameStop. But I'm not sure if The Last of Us is one of those games.

I heard about certain codes showing up on GS receipts, but mine did not have it. Not sure if you have to be a PUR/PUR: Pro member maybe? Mine expired, my fiancee used my PUR reg. code though. Anyways, I was able to get a code from a very generous CAG, won't name them as I'm not sure if they want to be named. But I thank them kindly for the PM. Very happy :)

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#5923 saigon2nite

saigon2nite

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

Your Black Mask code:
ADB5-EMNN-BBP2 

Your Joker's Vandals code:
587A-TMNH-3P6M 

Your Bane's Forces code:
CNAN-KPNJ-42DF 

#5924 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

says there all consumed lol

Check me out on Twitch and YouTube!

#5925 Zeldafanatic15

Zeldafanatic15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

Your Black Mask code:
ADB5-EMNN-BBP2 

Your Joker's Vandals code:
587A-TMNH-3P6M 

Your Bane's Forces code:
CNAN-KPNJ-42DF 

All lurked :(

#5926 ritmomundo

ritmomundo

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

I have a Tim Drake Classic Robin multiplayer skin for Batman: Arkham Origins. First one to answer this Batman comic trivia question with both names gets it.

Name the character (real and superhero name) who had hung up his Boy Wonder cape at the age of 18 to assume a role of independence.
Hint: He temporarily fills the role of Batman after Bane breaks his back.

#5927 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

I have a Tim Drake Classic Robin multiplayer skin for Batman: Arkham Origins. First one to answer this Batman comic trivia question with both names gets it.

Name the character (real and superhero name) who had hung up his Boy Wonder cape at the age of 18 to assume a role of independence.

Dick Grayson -> Nightwing. 

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#5928 ritmomundo

ritmomundo

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

Dick Grayson -> Nightwing.

Correct! PMing you in a few minutes.

#5929 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

I'm confused, the hint suggest that it is Jean-Paul Valley, Azrael.  Bruce had decided NOT to have Dick take his place during his injury because he didn't think Dick would want to do it as he was his own person now.

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!

GameMiner Invitation Code: d067a5458c4cea0aaa0dcd92a9aa22e4 UPDATED: 9/52014! (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)

Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#5930 ritmomundo

ritmomundo

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

I'm confused, the hint suggest that it is Jean-Paul Valley, Azrael. Bruce had decided NOT to have Dick take his place during his injury because he didn't think Dick would want to do it as he was his own person now.

My understanding is that Nightwing took over when Azreal couldn't handle it.

#5931 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

My understanding is that Nightwing took over when Azreal couldn't handle it.

Oh wait.  I think that is correct.  I just remember the part where they were arguing about it.  Sorry.  But yeah, i remember when Dick suited up as the bat, too.

#5932 ritmomundo

ritmomundo

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

Oh wait. I think that is correct. I just remember the part where they were arguing about it. Sorry. But yeah, i remember when Dick suited up as the bat, too.

:)

I read rumors that Nightwing might be in Snyder's next Superman vs. Batman movie. That should be fun.

#5933 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

:)

I read rumors that Nightwing might be in Snyder's next Superman vs. Batman movie. That should be fun.

That would be cool as hell.  Wonder if they will just skip the Robin mythos and jump right into Nightwing.  Seems likely since they already started Joseph Gordon-Levitt as "Robin" but not in any sort of sidekick way.

#5934 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

They couldn't handle the Batman guys. :lol: 

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#5935 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

Ass Creed 4 double meat blade DLC

http://www.cheapassg...ag-x360ps3wiiu/

#5936 district_9000

district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

GTA V Atomic Blimp

RB6R-F2NT-4K3Q

#5937 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:00 AM

BF4 Gold Battlepack PS3

RQQ2-83NN-DMMM

#5938 soundpross

soundpross

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

I was able to get the BF4 gold battlepack thanks :)

#5939 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:41 AM

I was able to get the BF4 gold battlepack thanks :)

You're welcome, happy it wasn't lurked.

#5940 dh4645

dh4645

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

PS+ TRIAL 8CNG-PKNN-KMK9