*ENDED* GIVEAWAY: Dreamcast LE Vinyl, hoodies, & Dreamcast Collection

Kush

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
*Entree into the contest is over... winners will be announced Monday (3/21) on the newest episode of Pixelated Radio.*

I just got done with a rather large giveaway and I thought to myself... what would be better than another giveaway?! Full details and all that jazz can be found on this original post HERE, but I will post the prizes/rules/ways to enter here as well for easy viewing.

PRIZES:

• 1 copy of the Dreamcast Collection for Xbox 360.
  • 1 copy of the Dreamcast Limited Edition Vinyl.
  • 2 special Dreamcast hoodies.

RULES/WAYS TO ENTER:

1. You must be a member of Pixelated Sausage. If you are already a member, then you are fine and dandy in this category. If you are not a member, get off your bottom and sign up already!

2. Ways to enter:

• Download/Subscribe to Pixelated Radio on iTunes and review the podcast. After all that, post a comment on this here post with your iTunes name for verification. Remember, you have to write a written review for me to see a name. -- Important Note: The review must show you actually listened to the podcast and not just be, "I want free Sega crap!" Any review that only mentions this contest will not be eligible to win. -- One winner will be chosen this way

• Leave a comment here -- "here" means the Pixelated Sausage post and not this CAG post... just want to be 100% clear -- with a favorite Dreamcast memory. I will go through all of these and pick out my personal favorite. -- One winner will be chosen this way.

• There is no third (or fourth) way. The two other prizes will either go to a podcast reviewer or a Dreamcast memory, but I'll keep it all secret and suspenseful like.

• Be sure to list any preferences in prizes in your comment, as well as your hoodie size in case you win. I do not have confirmation on the sizes, but if everything goes according to plan, I will receive one Large and one Extra Large.
3. The contest will end on Friday, March 18, 2011 (entrees will be included if posted before midnight tonight, CST). This is so I have time to actually receive the hoodies from Sega -- I have the game and vinyl on hand, but the hoodies are still on their way -- and so I can also announce the winners on the next episode of Pixelated Radio.

If you have questions relating to this contest, I would recommend contacting me through Twitter for the best and quickest reply: @Kush3

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice , signed up on the site. Not bad ... funny shit there too!!! The day the Dreamcast was released ... called in sick & went to go pick my console up with 2 games , Sonic adventure & Hydro Thunder!!! Then I ran into my boss there . . . yep kinda weird cuz no one knew he played any type of games , LOL.

Signed up! Woohoo! I love the Dreamcast. I need to get one.

My first experience was at home. My brother purchased a Dreamcast and I was amazed by how crazy the memory card / mini gameboy looking thing was. I remember the controllers being super comfortable in my hands but very strange compared to all others at that time. Then the Xbox came and the Xbox 360 and I think the overall feel represents what the dreamcast was going for.

My FONDEST memory comes from college. My first year of college, my dorm and others in the hallways used to have LAN games of C&C Red Alert and Unreal Tourny. That caught the rest of my roommates in a video game bug that only a console could cure. At that point the Dreamcast was slated for its death, so we picked up a console and tons of games are an incredible price (of course, then my roommate was introduced to pirated copies and we soon owned every game produced). I can't tell you how many hours of Tony Hawk and Virtual Tennis we played. Just a great fun system.

Pixelated Radio is currently in the 'New and Noteworthy' section and is very close to the top 4. Check out the first post for specific guidelines, but help us continue this positive momentum while helping your chances at getting some lovely Dreamcast goodies.

Will it last long? Who knows -- it changes surprisingly often -- but Pixelated Radio has made it into the Top 4 for 'New and Noteworthy' in the video game category! The number of reviews is still low, so if you subscribe and review the show, you will have a pretty good chance of winning a prize. And, potentially three prizes could go to podcast reviewers.

I am getting an iTunes error:

"Your request could not be completed.
The item you've requested is not currently available in the US store."

:(

A bumpage from excitement over the arrival of the hoodies. Everything is now in my possession... and soon to be not in my possession.

Today is the last day to get your entree included in the prize drawing. The winners will be announced on Monday as part of the newest episode of Pixelated Radio. Thanks to everyone who has participated. :)

I was always a Sega fanboy. Back when I got my Genesis second-hand from my sister's boyfriend, I was sold immediately. My allegiance was cemented. Every kid had to choose a side, and I chose that of the badass console with attitude. So it was no surprise that the kid who owned a Genesis and a Saturn desperately wanted a Dreamcast.

It was the first and only system with the dubious honor of being purchased by my parents. Of course, it only took getting a scholarship to the high school I was attending. I suppose my parents were so thrilled with the prospect of saving thousands of dollars that they didn't mind spending $200 on me. They never approved of my gaming habits, but as long as I did alright in school, it wasn't a problem. This was probably the final nail in the coffin for them bitching about it.

So the system was purchased in September. I had to wait til Christmas to open it. The box stared at me every day for months. My best friend had his, along with Soul Calibur and Slave Zero. I played the hell out of both when I got the chance, wondering when it was going to be my turn. I would return home to stare at the box again and again.

Christmas day finally arrived, and let me tell you, there hasn't been a sweeter day since. It was hard to find games in my area, as most places were sold out. But I managed to get Soul Calibur and Marvel vs. Capcom to tide me over for awhile. Two fighting games aren't the best choice but considering they were both objectively awesome, I could not complain.

I'm not trying to be a pain either, but I don't change the way I do things and the winners were announced exactly as I said they would be... in a week or so, I'll post an update, but it's very easy to find out who won right now.

[quote name='Kush']I'm not trying to be a pain either, but I don't change the way I do things and the winners were announced exactly as I said they would be... in a week or so, I'll post an update, but it's very easy to find out who won right now.[/QUOTE]

Never mind had time to listen to it last night, I actually found the podcast to be humorous and cant't wait till the next one. I also heard you announce the winners names. Thanks again for holding this contest

[quote name='Cheddahz']Never mind had time to listen to it last night, I actually found the podcast to be humorous and cant't wait till the next one. I also heard you announce the winners names. Thanks again for holding this contest[/QUOTE]
No problem. I enjoy giving crap away and will continue to do it in various ways. And for those curious, 3 of the 4 winners have now officially contacted me.

bread's done
Back