Beyond Good & Evil (digital) Soundtrack for FREE

I was going to look for this again (as they offered this back when the game first came out). Thanks for saving me the legwork of finding it again - it is definitely worth it.

For those curious, this is basically the same as the "rip" going across the net... but I guess if its more accessible now that's cool. Great soundtrack either way.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I posted it in the freebie section a few hours ago, wasn't sure if I should post it here since mods usually move free stuff there:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289055

direct link to file: http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/gamesites/BGE/ost/Beyond_Good_and_Evil-OST.zip[/QUOTE]

It belongs there. People love free stuff but insist they want them posted here because they don't go into the free stuff forum, which seems weird if they like free stuff so much. It's probably for the best, their heads might explode if they wandered in there.

Thanks, OP. When I D\L'd the HD version last week, I forgot how great the music was. It's super catchy, so this is a great find.

BG&E has one of the best game soundtracks ever. There's nothing else remotely like it. Thanks to both posters.

Sold! This should take me back a whole 10 years! ha. Haven't picked up the HD version yet. I suppose I could always play my original copy again. I never understood why people went nuts for this game. It was cool and different and not really all that appreciated but it wasn't any sort of masterpiece.

I probably am stepping on some toes here, but I still don't get if it's game related why it HAS to live in "free stuff"-- isn't free the ultimate deal?

I totally get all the giveaways and contests and such of stuff there that's barely game related, but it seems like some here believe if a game cost $0.01 it MUST go in the "deals" section, but if it's free it MUST go in the "free" section.

Isn't free the ultimate deal? :/

[quote name='MidnightRider1']ill save 4 later[/QUOTE]

Bad move. Looks like they took it down already.

[quote name='morrodox']Bad move. Looks like they took it down already.[/QUOTE]

It's no surprise it's posted all over the net, they were getting hammered.

Oh well, I missed out, I honestly don't remember the music much from my playthrough a few years ago, so no biggie.

Thanks, always loved the soundtrack and ended up listening to it for most of yesterday. Some great peaceful tracks like "home sweet home" and "Isle de Noir", but you gotta love the subculture music they made for the citizens of the town, "Mammago's garage"- "Funky Bar 100" , "slaughterhouse scramble", and "Akuda House Propaganda" are all just Great. "Akuda House Propaganda" Had me walking around campus with a heavy swag, bobbin my head, and a bit of a glare on my face.

bread's done
Back