Yakuza 3 $14.99 @ KMart.

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#181 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:01 PM

Picked one up on Thursday at my local K-Mart (Braintree, Ma), there were 2 other copies left. Went back yesterday and they were still there. These did not have the vouchers in them, so I sent an email to SEGA support. Hoping they will get back to me with some good news!

#182 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:35 PM

saw a few at my local kmart, didnt pick anything because....well the game sucks guys, and #4 is out so what is the point, ill just wait for #4 to get down to $15
Posted Image

#183 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:45 PM

saw a few at my local kmart, didnt pick anything because....well the game sucks guys, and #4 is out so what is the point, ill just wait for #4 to get down to $15

This sounds like a troll post to me. You may dislike it which is fine, but to say it flat out sucks when there are hundreds of posts and thousands upon thousands of people who love the Yakuza series and posting in this topic devoted to Yakuza 3 is just flat out trolling.

And about your Yakuza 4 comment, you do know this is a series/story and each one is not independent so getting #4 for $15 won't negate the "need" of Yakuza 1, 2, and 3.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#184 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:50 PM

well i think it sucks
Posted Image

#185 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:07 PM

YEAHHHH!!!! And Bioshock 1 is a turd cause two is out and FALLOUT 3 SUX cause obviously New Vegas is out and what's the point of playing 3. Don't even get me started on Halo 1, 2, 3, and ODST, Mass Effect 1 or Assassin's Creed 1 or 2. Why bother playing any of those???? I'm now off to watch Aliens 4 without watching the previous 3 cause what's the point? They must suck, I mean why else make a sequel except for the previous one sucked and you want to make a decent one.:roll:
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#186 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:22 PM

Just a heads up. The Yakuza 3 in BB and TRU, at least the ones that I've been to, does not have the DLC voucher (you can see the voucher from the side of the case).

Picked up a copy at Kmart and it has the DLC voucher. Saw a copy in another Kmart and it also has the voucher.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#187 Mugen Power

Mugen Power

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

Well, the DLC voucher is supposed to expire on 4/1, anyway, so it probably doesn't matter if it has it or not at this point.

#188 ZerotypeX

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:47 PM

Well, the DLC voucher is supposed to expire on 4/1, anyway, so it probably doesn't matter if it has it or not at this point.

Actually, people from this thread says it still works

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=291045
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#189 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:09 PM

Sega support got back to me and emailed me a code for the DLC.

#190 Joe Sparxxx

Joe Sparxxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:58 PM

Picked mine up yesterday in Salem, NH still like 2 or 3 left. I played about an hour of it and really began to enjoy it. I should note that I have never played any of the others

#191 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:39 PM

Just started playing Yakuza 3 today. I love it so far! The graphics are awesome. The story's well told. The gameplay's easy and fun so far.

The Shenmue connection, as I hoped, is there! Except you're playing an older badass in this, and so far there's less random daily stuff you have to do. But it does kind of feel like a valid descendant of that.

I love random punks challenging me :lol:

It's got two shortish recap videos for the first two games, which is cool. This is so weird...this series should be bigger than it is here, from what I've played so far. Guess I should have been playing it since the first one.

Oh, and this triggers the pain of Sega not having a system anymore!
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#192 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:33 PM

Wolfpup, if you love Yakuza3, just wait til you play 4. I just beat it, one trophy off from platinum(beating ex hard mode) and it just blew me away.
I'm not even a yakuza fanboy, but the plot and the action and just everything was a step up from yakuza3, and it is great. my first playthrough had 60+ hours on it.
peace

Velo214.png
sig.gif