Photo
- - - - -

Direct2Drive - Mafia II $6 AC

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 xGunCrazyx

xGunCrazyx

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:57 AM

Thanks for the link, and although the inquiry is OT a little, I'm not getting that tool to work. At all. I tried the 17 digit # and it says I've been a member since 1970 and have 0 games. I tried my two "Profile names" and neither get hits. Does anyone else have issues with this tool? The help page is obsolete, so to say, as the instructions are for an old version of STEAM.

Are you using the name of the account and not your display name?
(Use the name that you use to log into Steam)

Sorry for going off topic as well :bouncy:
Posted Image

#32 BWS1982

BWS1982

No Abdication

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:14 AM

Yeah, the display name, the login name and the 17 digits that display in the URL line were all attempted. The only one that had a "result" was the 17 digits it says to do as "the ID" in the instructions, and I wasn't even alive in 1970, let alone enjoying STEAM. :)

#33 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:22 AM

Strange that you're getting that error. Under the steam program, I click the community tab and reference the URL. From here I get (from my account)

http://steamcommunit...m/id/Miloz/home

I then paste the word "Miloz" into the Steam Calculator and it pulls up everything.

#34 xGunCrazyx

xGunCrazyx

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:23 AM

Odd, not sure what the problem could be.
Posted Image

#35 DirkBelig

DirkBelig

The Belligerent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:26 AM

$6.36. Sold!

133994.png DirkBelig.png5fbfd2ddbe4d9137.png DirkBelig.png

#36 BWS1982

BWS1982

No Abdication

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:53 AM

Alright I got it to work by setting up a custom URL, then I at least got it to "find" the account...then after that instead of friends only, I had to set it to public. The ID it came up with after all this was the one I was putting in in the instructions so I'm not sure why that was a problem. For whatever reason I found and beat a glitch in the process. Custom URL's I guess (the private part wasn't a stated issue until it found my account, I had to make it find it first)...