Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing 360 14.55/PS3 13.88/Wii 15.38 at Amazon with Prime

Mighty Tor

CAGiversary!
Haven't seen this posted, but since Amazon just killed my Raiden Fighters Jet order for $15, I was poking around and saw that this has finally dropped below my $15 Price point at least for two platforms.

360: http://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Sega-Al...YHUY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1299723684&sr=8-3 14.18

PS3: http://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Sega-St...3N2C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1299723684&sr=8-2 13.88

Wii: http://www.amazon.com/Sonic-All-Sta...3N2W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299723684&sr=8-1 15.38

In any case, best price I've seen for these Amazon if anyone has been waiting for them to drop like I was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding me!? I've been waiting for this to drop for a LONG time (since before my GC store closed.. so.. about a year now) and I JUST vowed to not spend any extra money anymore.

Ah well, one purchase won't hurt.. Thanks OP.

This is one great and extremely underrated game. I played the heck out of this and loved every second of it. It's like Mario Kart...but with HD graphics and no blue turtle shell *shakes fist*...damn blue turtle shell.

Ah, what the hell, I bit. I haven't actually bought a game (other than some preorders) what seems like a long time. I like that the PS3 version is the cheapest of them all. That definitely helped clinch it for me.

Of course I still have 2 kart racer type games pretty much unplayed - ModNation Racers and Magagascar Kartz. I guess another for the pile isn't too bad ;).

These games have been $15-$16 for a while now.

The 360 version has banjo as an exclusive character if anyone cares.

[quote name='hypertails02']I have been meaning to get this game for awhile. How's the online presence on the Xbox 360 (if it exists)?[/QUOTE]

I just bought this game this weekend. While it's not BURSTING with people online to play with, I've consistently had a choice between two lobbies of people when playing online. If you ever want someone to race, feel free to send me a request. Also, I think I've seen you around The Kartel site as well lol.

I have this game in my Amazon cart for months now and haven't noticed a recent price change but it was $16.49 for weeks now. I clicked only to show it was a Marketplace seller that I was saving in Cart. *oops* lol

Hadn't given this game much thought but you guys are really sellin' it. I suppose I could use a cart racer in my 360 collection. Hmm...

[quote name='JordanPlayer']Get the 360 version, it comes with Banjo from the Banjo-Kazooie series:wave:[/QUOTE]

yeah, that is what won me over, especially with different artwork. Went ahead and picked it up, looking forward to playing this with my son Saturday night!

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']I'm really tempted to bite on the 360 version. Any other games around $10 you guys recommend to get free shipping?[/QUOTE]

IDK about $10, but yesterday Alpha Protocol was in the same price range, so about 2 for $30..

Just picked up the 360 version through Warehouse deals for $9.99. Added a $15 used copy of Phantasy Star Universe for free shipping.

i picked this up at launch for the full $50 and thought it was worth it. great looking game, great music, fun racing, and lots of courses & characters

If you like Mario Kart, you'll like this. This game is JUST as good, if not better. I really loved this game, and it's pretty easy to 1000/1000 it on 360

[quote name='scottman']These games have been $15-$16 for a while now.

The 360 version has banjo as an exclusive character if anyone cares.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='david12795']hmm the question is....which system?[/QUOTE]

The Xbox one has Banjo/Kazooie, which is pretty awesome, but yeah otherwise both are the same.

I bought the Playstation version last year 'cause my friend thought we might play it on her system, but then we haven't gotten around to doing that yet.

As always I wish I knew which system to standardize on...

[quote name='david12795']hmm the question is....which system?[/QUOTE]
360 has Banjo
So it's between the 360 and PS3

It goes 360 (Banjo extra character) then PS3 (at least it runs on current tech) then Wii (Aww)

I got the ps3 just because of the online (I'll save my gold card for gears of war 3 in september).

Dammit, I have a HUGE backlog, and I am still buying games.. LOL

Thanks OP

Had it on release, ended up trading it since I had too many other good games at the time, vowed to pick it back up on the cheap...the time is now! Thanks op!

[quote name='kburns10']I just bought this game this weekend. While it's not BURSTING with people online to play with, I've consistently had a choice between two lobbies of people when playing online. If you ever want someone to race, feel free to send me a request. Also, I think I've seen you around The Kartel site as well lol.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, looks like I found my next game! It'll be a fun break when I get tired of playing MvC3.

(Off-Topic) Yeah I was on The Kartel, but they changed their site at a time where I got real busy with work and life and gaming, and I have yet to re-register. I bet I don't even have any of my rewards points anymore. I'll make an appearance again sometime soon.

Actually, re-read Eurogamer, there's a patch for how graphics work on the PS3 that they liked better than how the 360 was patched. I think the PS3 patched version plays MUCH better than the wild framerate variations on the 360's demo...

[quote name='Justin42']Actually, re-read Eurogamer, there's a patch for how graphics work on the PS3 that they liked better than how the 360 was patched. I think the PS3 patched version plays MUCH better than the wild framerate variations on the 360's demo...[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, well then I'll pretend THAT'S why I bought the PS3 version (even though I just found out now :lol:)

[quote name='KneeKnee']Great game. Played it to platinum.

Ps3 version has Ryo (or is it Ryu?) from Shenmue.[/QUOTE]

The Xbox one doesn't? Dang, these character exclusives are annoying, because having Ryo/Ryu is AWESOME, obviously, but then so is Banjo Kazooi!

Is Yoda in it too? ;)

[quote name='Wolfpup']The Xbox one doesn't? Dang, these character exclusives are annoying, because having Ryo/Ryu is AWESOME, obviously, but then so is Banjo Kazooi!

Is Yoda in it too? ;)[/QUOTE]

I just booted up the demo on 360 and Ryo is in the intro video, so I'm pretty sure he's in the game regardless of platform.

Edit: Confirmed, just kicked his ass.

[quote name='hypertails02']Thanks, looks like I found my next game! It'll be a fun break when I get tired of playing MvC3.

(Off-Topic) Yeah I was on The Kartel, but they changed their site at a time where I got real busy with work and life and gaming, and I have yet to re-register. I bet I don't even have any of my rewards points anymore. I'll make an appearance again sometime soon.[/QUOTE]

Yea they are having to manually give people their points back. And I agree, I love the new layout and all, but the simpler design was nice since things are busy with work and personal life. It takes a bit more effort to get to that site nowadays.

[quote name='dogmae']^
if you haven't already done it amazon.com/mom for 3 free months prime[/QUOTE]

Eh, I'd feel like a dirtbag lying to a company that treats me so well consistently. Thanks for the tip though.

bread's done
Back