Looking for casual platformer/collecting game?

HeSaveDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I am in a weird mood. I just wanna run around and collect stuff without the pressure of dying or doing too much of anything difficult. Puzzles would be ok as long as they don't get frustrating. I'm looking for this to be a 360 game or marketplace game. I was thinking maybe the Lego games. Anything else? :bouncy:

[quote name='whiptcracker']Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts.[/QUOTE]

haha that looks fun. Thanks!

Looking for more recommendations. :bouncy:

[quote name='HeSaveDave']I was thinking maybe the Lego games. Anything else?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='theredworm']whatever flavor of lego game that tickles your pickle
(star wars, harry potter, indiana jones, batman)[/QUOTE]

image.php

The Maw is a pretty simple and easy game, has a lot of charm as well.

I never played it, but a friend told me The Undergarden was a lot of fun. He said it was cute and laid-back, so maybe you could give that a trial as well.

I've just finished Stacking and it was one of the most fun games I've played. So satisfying collecting all the dolls. The puzzles and challenges are pitched just right. Challenging enough, but nevere leave you wanting to bash your head against a wall. Such a charming game that makes you want to explore and do all the extras for that 100% completion.

Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie. XBLA games that are ports of the original N64 games, and prequels to Nuts and Bolts.

Beyond Good and Evil HD (Another XBLA game) involves collecting stuff too, and I don't think the game is very hard, and it's really, really good.

I just finished LEGO Batman and am now going for 100%. It's definitely what you're looking for!

Someone recommended the indie game Miner Dig Deep in another thread recently. The demo didn't convince me but it sounds like what you're after.

Well, I just tried Lego Indiana Jones and I about broke my controller. I got to a point where I had to jump over a bunch of platforms which were over a cliff and died time after time. I couldn't tell where the hell I was going to land or exactly which way I was jumping.

I ordered Lego Potter. I hope it's not like this. :(

Miner Dig Deep is about as relaxing a game as you can get and it's all about digging for minerals and finding map parts. Ok, getting hit on the head with a boulder while you're foolishly continuing to dig in the dark isn't relaxing, but everything else about it is. :) Also, it's 80 freaking points! Trying the demo. You may like it. Just don't expect fancy graphics. It's *very* Indie. But fun.

Fret Nice might be appealing, it supports co-op too.

I'll vouch for Miner Dig Deep too and also on the XBLIG is Lumi and Kaleidoscope which might be of interest as well. The Arkedo games are great fun if you love platformers but I think only one of them revolves around collecting.

bread's done
Back