PC - EA Store - Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition $19.99

[quote name='Rodster']$7 shipping kills the deal. :booty:[/QUOTE]
No shipping if you opt for the digital download version.

[quote name='topplehat']Can it be activated through Steam?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Noogy']I wish I knew this as well. It's not on this list... https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601 , but I'm not sure how inclusive or up to date that is.[/QUOTE]
The list is kept up-to-date, I'm sure. It's doubtful for Steam support to fall behind on such an important matter.

With that said, since this game isn't a Steamworks game (requires activation on Steam; such as Civ5), then the answer is no, you will not be able to register it on Steam.

[quote name='Shimrra']Holding out for it to hit $10.....come on 10.[/QUOTE]
I hear ya on that one! But our best bet might be a Steam sale. :|

[quote name='Shimrra']Holding out for it to hit $10.....come on 10.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you brother, I have the DA:O CE set and would love to get the rest of the DLC for that price. Come on lucky number sixes!

[quote name='immanewb']
I hear ya on that one! But our best bet might be a Steam sale. :|[/QUOTE]

It was $15 during Christmas.

I got the :360: version of this during the winter from AMZ, but everyone seems to agree it's just better on PC. For this price it's hard to keep saying no.

Actually I think the UE was $25 during Christmas (no way it was cheaper than the Fallout 3 GOTY).

[quote name='Nohbdy']It was $15 during Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Did you mean it was $25 during Christmas? According to this post about the holiday sale, it was only 50% off; making it around $20-25.

With the release of DA2, here's to hoping it'll go down to around $10-15 for the Ultimate Edition on Steam.

[quote name='Marker']Yup, it was $25 on Steam during the Christmas sale (I gifted it to somebody during that sale).[/QUOTE]

I concur since I bought it during the Steam Holiday Sale - I'm 50 hours into the main campaign, worth every single frickin' penny. I feel like I should ship Bioware some more money for how much fun I've had with it so far.

Anyone know if all the DLC stuff that comes with it is the codes or not? If so, I'm tempted to get this for the DLC I don't have and sell what's left.

bread's done
Back