CAG's Video Game Price Tweeter Provides Price Reports Via Twitter

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:20 AM

hmmm.. It says Alpha Protocol PS3, $29.99 @ Gamestop. But Amazon has it for $13.99 new. I guess it doesn't know it all, yet...

Thats because its sold from a 3rd party and not Amazon. We should change it so it includes anything fulfilled by Amazon.

I follow the videogamesdeals tweets using its RSS feed, which shows everything the account tweets including replies. The massive amount of price check tweets makes this feed fairly useless to me.

Sorry about that. I don't think anything can be done but suggest you follow us directly on Twitter or Facebook. I doubt many people make use of the Twitter RSS feeds since they aren't even listed on the page.

#32 Bloss_21

Bloss_21

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:13 PM

It does not do used game prices??? Maybe a feature for 2.0. Still it is a pretty cool feature!

#33 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Two Best Friends Forever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:51 PM

Fuck Twitter. I joined for the sole purpose of using this feature, and even though I'm "following" CAG (VideoGameDeals), it keeps telling me that I can't send messages to ppl who aren't following me. So since Twitter sucks so much ass, can someone find out the lowest possible price for DJ Hero 2 PS3 software only?

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13.png

ORGAN1ZAT10N+13.png

Buy/Sell/Trade List http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=277132

#34 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:21 PM

Again, don't send a DM, just a regular @videogamedeals reply.

#35 venturin

venturin

SalmonChantedEvening

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:10 PM

[quote name='CheapyD']Thats because its sold from a 3rd party and not Amazon. We should change it so it includes anything fulfilled by Amazon.

That's OK Cheapy. Just goes to show how effective the CAG community is at finding and posting the lowest known prices. Unlike Jeopardy, bots and computers cannot compete with the CAG users!

Thanks to CAG I am awaiting my copy of Alpha Protocol to arrive from Amazon.
Posted Image

#36 ncc1701p

ncc1701p

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:22 PM

Hmm I tried this:
@videogamedeals Red Dead Redemption 360
and nothing.
my twitter is privatized.. do you need to be following me also?
Btw. glad to hear all is good over there. my family/friends are good also from Chiba, to west west tokyo to Tochigi.. phew..
Posted Image

#37 Tech Star

Tech Star

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:26 AM

Tried a couple different combinations for Pokemon Black/White and no response. :/
Posted Image

#38 turkeycat79

turkeycat79

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:15 AM

worked perfect... off to buy enslaved! Thanx!!!!