Free battlefield play4free beta keys
Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:10 AM
This time, players can enter a FPS for free ! Similar to the previous released Battlefield Heroes, BattlefieldPlay4Free needs a webbrowser to be launched. The game is currently in closed Beta.
Gamespot are giving away Beta keys for free. All you need is a Gamespot login. Go and get your key now!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to North America, Europe, Australia residents only. This offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Offer expires the earlier of 2/14/11 or when beta keys supplies end.
Minimum System Requirements
* Operating system: Windows XP or Windows Vista
* CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.7 GHz
* RAM: 512 MB (1 GB on Windows Vista)
* Video card: 128 MB, Pixel shader 2.0, DirectX 9.0c
* Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
* Hard Drive space: 1 GB
* Internet connection: 256 kbit
Compatible Internet Browers : Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.6, Google Chrome
Official Facebook Page:
Here is an excerpt from their officially announced release shedule for the game:
"March 31st: Our brothers and sisters in arms, those who have played in Battlefield Bad Company 1&2, Battlefield 1943, and of course Battlefield Heroes, will be invited to grab their guns and start pushing for flags in Battlefield Play4Free.*
April 2nd: Our Facebook and Twitter followers will be treated to early Battlefield Play4Free access.
April 4th: Battlefield Play4Free will move to Open Beta and be instantly accessible to EVERYONE!"
What else should you know ?
1. It's the engine from Battlefield 2, but there have been improvements
2. The launcher for the game is nearly identical with the Battlefield Heroes launcher.
3. The game, due to closed Beta, is still a bit unstable; Flickering, Graphical Glitches, Lag, Server disconnects,Bugs Crashes to Desktop are normal.
4. BattlefieldPlay4Free is, like every other Battlefield game, protecting the game experience from abusers (hackers). It uses the third party software punkbuster from evenbalance.com to do so, and you might be kicked from a running game / server if you start using the overlay features of raptr while playing it. (Happens currently in Battlefield 2142 Game version 1.51, too. Doesn't happen in punkbuster powered Battlefield Bad Company 2 though.)
Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:46 AM