2. Gotta wait for shipping, I already had this game 2 weeks ago in hand

I say touche! 8-)
Posted Image

#95 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:00 AM

"Some critics found a number of technical issues at times, reportedly being more prevalent in the PS3 version, including jagged textures and some characters missing during cutscenes."

#96 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:02 AM

For anyone with the choice between :ps3: or :360:. Before I bought it at Kmart, I did a bit of research and found that the 360 is almost universally looked at as the superior version. Hardly trying to start a console war or anything. Just relaying the info.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (27) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :ps4: inFamous: First Light

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#97 Ravenous

Ravenous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:26 AM

Great damn game and I loved it. But I got the PS3 and did anyone else have a glitchy as shit game? I had audio dropping and some scenes were not in sync. It was pretty damn bad. There were some hard parts too that were brutal playing on hard.

And did anyone get the dlc? I was thinking of as I dug Pigsy and really like the game. I cant wait to play through it again.

#98 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:36 AM

The climbing is almost identical to Uncharted's, except just a tad quicker and it gives you a little more flexibility. Combat reminds me of Beyond Good and Evil.

I was repeatedly reminded of Jak and Daxter, or one of it's successors, while playing this. Collecting orbs, hoverboard, same funky hair, etc.

#99 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:46 AM

I played this at a friends and it seemed really good. The retail now seems to be at $20 and i got DA2 and DS2 and Homefront coming tue so i will have to pass.... I see this maybe hitting $10 new sales off and on in the future. The point is the price is real good for this game now but at $20 retail now it can only get lower it is not like collecting sports cards 95% of the games for xbox 360 drop and drop not go up. So if you are like me with a huge backlog i bet money this will be this price again shipped or even cheaper. If i seen this for 8-10 shipped i might jump now on it.

#100 AshesofWake

AshesofWake

chum is fum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:31 AM

i bit, i haven't bought a game in a while, what the hell! ;D
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Posted Image

Avatar record spinning: Pelican - Ataraxia/Taraxis EP

#101 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:02 AM

As long as you played it to the end, then that's fine. Most games don't even get good until a few hours in, it would be like playing Oblivion and only getting out of the sewers and saying "I played the game for an hour, and just reached the end of the sewers. This game sucks, I'm not going to play anymore".

I'm just an advocate of at least giving a game a few hours, even if you're not initially gripped... but to each his own, I suppose, I just like giving everything a fair chance. I guess the same does not hold true for everyone.

I totally agree and review sites seem to do this on some games as well. They get a sports person only to do a rpg and they just play it enough to write a review for it seems. Then you got companies paying review places money to dish certain games. This is why i never go by reviews except details deep inside the review. It is like a puzzle you got to pick up on certain things cause the bold comments they say is just mostly off by far. Anyways i played this at a friends for a tiny bit and was like oh ok next. I played the demo tonight fully and was shocked how i got into the story just from the demo. I kind of want to find out what happens next! It had the hold avatar had on me i just had to see whats next even if it was not all that i just had to see it all.

I decided to jump on the 360 edition for 15. I should not of since to many new games i just got this week.

#102 Shadowiii

Shadowiii

Do the Mario!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:13 AM

This is one of my favorite games of last year, and has probably the single best and most realistic "relationship" scene of any video game I've ever played. I might be soapboxing a bit, but video game relationships/sex are always so hamfisted. Monkey and Trip's relationship in Enslaved was a refreshing relief, and as the game draws to an end...ah!
In for a copy for a friend, since more people should play this game. I really, really loved it. And the DLC is fantastic too.
Luigi is almost as sexy as me!
Posted Image

Want something really cheap? Try Paradise Seekers, my $1 eBook on Amazon!

Also, check out my blog, where I'm trying to review every game I've ever played!

#103 dannyox718

dannyox718

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:22 AM

got one!

#104 alamak

alamak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:32 AM

Enjoyed the demo, but not in a "I need to run out and get this game kind of way" (like Bayonetta). More of a "In the unlikely event I ever get rid of my backlog and need something new to play, I would get it if it was <$20" kind of way (like Wet).

So I think this is a good deal but I'll pass for now.

#105 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:45 AM

Dead. Daylight savings time kicked in apparently since the DotD usually doesn't reset for another 15 minutes. Glad I wasn't waiting till the last minute to buy it.

#106 madbst

madbst

Recquiescat In Pace

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:17 PM

Just got the game. Does it normally come with French writing in the back cover? Just making sure I didn't get an international version.
Posted Image

Posted Image

^^^ Amazon gift card count so far: $650 ^^^

#107 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:33 PM

Just got the game. Does it normally come with French writing in the back cover? Just making sure I didn't get an international version.

I don't know about this game, but I think some games are packaged that way for the North American market (including French-speaking Canada, I assume). Ace Combat 6 was like that.

#108 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

Pretty sure they all have French on the back. I remember when I had it mine did.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#109 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Two Best Friends Forever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:56 PM

Yeah, I think they all do. I know mine does.

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13.png

ORGAN1ZAT10N+13.png

Buy/Sell/Trade List http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=277132