Toy Story 3 360/PS3 - $19.99 at Amazon & BB

[quote name='gettinmoney662']That doesn't mention Amazon, which is a pretty big deal on this site.

I'm debating on whether it'll drop any more.[/QUOTE]

Plus I never look at BB ad threads. So thank you OP

I wish these type of games came out in my childhood, but noooooo..... all I got was crap like Superman 64

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Wow. That's a great deal. I have actually been waiting for this for my little boy. I think he'll be able to play by age 3... Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

Its 2 players.. got it for my nephews, and I wound up addicted.. my second ps3 plat :)

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Wow. That's a great deal. I have actually been waiting for this for my little boy. I think he'll be able to play by age 3... Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

Great game, but too tricky for a 3-year old in my experience...(not literally my experience, but you know what I mean. :D )

[quote name='0_0']I wish these type of games came out in my childhood, but noooooo..... all I got was crap like Superman 64[/QUOTE]

Whatever. Superman 64 was awesome.

My daughter just turned 3 last month and she loves this game....im amazed how quickly she caught on...
Shes using the dual shock like a pro....now we fight for game time....she hijacks my ps3...woodys round up is the perfect mode for young gamers....no game over and an open and free sandbox mode...

Lol, i looked at my gamercard and she earned a trophy for toy story....

[quote name='gettinmoney662']That doesn't mention Amazon, which is a pretty big deal on this site.

I'm debating on whether it'll drop any more.[/QUOTE]

Very true. I've been waiting for amazon to match this price even though I have a best buy not even 20 minutes away from me.

Word of warning if you're buying it for 2 player local. The 2nd player IS NOT awarded Achievements. Of course, for PS3 that doesn't matter, since the 2nd player is never awarded Trophies in any game. Zing!

[quote name='drawingboard']Nice. I was wanting the Wal-Mart exclusive edition (with 4 unique themes), but I don't think I want to wait any longer.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Ended up just getting Wal-Mart to price match. :D

[quote name='drawingboard']Nice. I was wanting the Wal-Mart exclusive edition (with 4 unique themes.[/QUOTE]

Don't really understand what that means. Like exclusive in-game levels? Exclusive PS3 or 360 themes for your console?

Finally bit on this after watching a few videos. Should be a good drunken weekend co-op platinum for us.

Thx op. Love amazon price matches..

Just a word of warning for those looking to do co op....I dont know if its just the ps3 version or both, but there is a significant performance hit when playing co op.....

Its still okay, you just have lots of loading at strange times and the framerate studders pretty bad at times....

[quote name='jazzman']So except for the extra character, which version is better?[/QUOTE]

Not sure that anyone has cared enough to find out, not finding anything via random googling.

Once I get around to seeing Toy Story 3, maybe this'll be on clearance or at $10. I've got too many LEGO games in my backlog to cave at $20.

bread's done
Back