Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (3/13/11 to 3/19/11)

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#31 BlindNoir

BlindNoir

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

I want that to half off deal to include Homefront so bad...

#32 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:40 PM

some of them are really good for me , thanks :)

Games My life..8.gif

#33 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

I want that to half off deal to include Homefront so bad...

Kmart has $10 back in reward points AND a $20 XBL/PSN card for free.

#34 mm2barry

mm2barry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

I want to pick up Kirby, but I'm going to need to see the "other 25 games." I dusted off my Wii and restarted LoZ:TP with SMBG 1 and 2 following. I want to plow through my small Wii library before moving on to Brink, Homefront, and getting into my backlog of ME1 and 2. Gotta show my PS3 some love as well. It's in the basement and is getting rusty. DCUO shouldn't have been bought yet, but I bit on the 3 months for $30 deal. I'm a sucker.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
Gen. George S. Patton

#35 adawg555

adawg555

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:43 PM

If one of the 25 other games is Fight Night Champion, I am all over this.
Posted Image

#36 SpiderHulkThing

SpiderHulkThing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:51 PM

A BB store rep. said they probably will of the $30 turtlebeach headset for X360 as they don't expect to have enough to cover the demand.

I hope they do something. The nearest BB is 45 minutes away from me. And I can't get out there until Friday. So I'm sure I'm going to be SOL. I've had too many bad experiences with BB lately, so it's time for them to help remind me why I still go there.

#37 milesbeyond

milesbeyond

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:03 PM

Thanks, OP. Thankfully worked out the Modell's deal, otherwise woulda found SOME game to buy with The Show.

#38 dutch72

dutch72

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:48 PM

You might check your local Wal-Mart for a price match on Toy Story 3 , mine still has the ...

"exclusive version of the game for Xbox 360, Wii, and PS3 was sold at Walmart that includes four additional Theme Packs for Toy Box Mode. The Theme Packs include Sports, Knights, Cutesy, and Military. Players can use the Theme Packs to decorate buildings and dress townspeople and aliens in different ways after spending 500 coins on each pack in the Al's Toy Barn area of the game."

and for those that are wondering what the difference between the xbox360 version and the PS3 Version.

" The PlayStation 3 version of the game features exclusive content such as the ability to play as Emperor Zurg in addition to Buzz, Woody and Jessie, complete with his own full set of unique missions. Players can drive around in Zurg's custom vehicle as well as blast at enemies using his trigun, his main objective is to eliminate Buzz Lightyear though players are free to do whatever else they'd like. In addition, the game also features compatibility with the PlayStation Move motion controller, and there are also downloadable mini-games designed specifically for the Move that can be downloaded for free from the PlayStation Store in Fall 2010. Also, Toy Box has more missions and there are additional cameo appearances and more characters."

#39 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:08 PM

I'll also need to see what the 25 additional games are, but this along with 15% off, could be worthwhile.

card.png

#40 D4rkewolfe

D4rkewolfe

Henshin a Gomu-Gomu Baby!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:32 PM

I've been debating whether to either get The Biggest Loser or Your Shape. I've been reading online and it seems both games have pros and cons and a lot of different critics give the games 7/10's. My wife and I have been playing Kinect sports much and wanted to get something a little different too but just don't know haha. Happy it's down to 35 dollars !

I do like the biggest loser, but sometimes it is hard to register some of my movements, but I figured out why. So it is a bit better. I do find I could get a good work out on it and I actually want to keep on playing just cause I want the achievements. I have been slacking lately, but to me it is enjoyable. Not to mention I want to actually get a good score just cause.

#41 FireWarrior

FireWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:17 AM

Kirby for sure hopefully the other 25 games list have something I want.

#42 mission42

mission42

To start, press any key

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:37 AM

I'll also need to see what the 25 additional games are, but this along with 15% off, could be worthwhile.

15% off???
Posted Image

#43 walterdude

walterdude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:45 AM

They already stopped taking pre-orders at my local BB chances are you may be @$$ed out on the headset. Maybe BB will offer the rocketfish one instead or a discount on any other headset

Dunno how strict your Best Buy is... But my local one they told us that they are giving out the headset first come first serve REGARDLESS of headset. Sounds fishy, but will see what happens... Then again I live in a dinky area lol

#44 soright903

soright903

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:53 AM

I bought Kill zone from Target last week, if this is listed is one of the 25 games, would they do a price match and allow me to get another game @ 50% off?

#45 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:59 AM

15% off???

5% with the red card, 10% with the team member discount.

I bought Kill zone from Target last week, if this is listed is one of the 25 games, would they do a price match and allow me to get another game @ 50% off?

I don't normally work Guest Service so I'm not sure either way, but I want to say yes as long as you have your receipt and it's been less than 14 days.

card.png

#46 mission42

mission42

To start, press any key

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:12 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot red card went from 1000 points 10% off day to all time 5% off.
Posted Image

#47 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:14 AM

I'm hoping SMAS will be on BOGO50%OFF

#48 jdb230

jdb230

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:58 AM

I don't normally work Guest Service so I'm not sure either way, but I want to say yes as long as you have your receipt and it's been less than 14 days.

I believe the target policy on price match is within 7 days....which is quite retarded imo.....

If you have your receipt (or if you paid with credit card/check since they can look it up that way).....if the game is on sale, just go buy another copy and return it with your old receipt.
It doesn't make sense to me why stores have stupid "price adjustment" policies within such a short period, but yet have a return period of 90 days......to me, as long as they have the item in stock, that is the same as a 90 day price adjustment period :)

#49 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:04 AM

I know this doesn't really go here but I had no idea that Best buy could just arbitrarily say no to a price match, just because they didn't want to do it.
Had a really bad experience there tonight.
They even admitted that their policy said they needed to, but they just weren't going to.
I called the customer service line and he hung up on me.

I was blown away by the awfulness of customer service, the rep actually just cut us off midsentence, said good night and hung up.

The key to a BB pm is preparation have the ad, a copy of the price match policy & use a printout of this link
http://www.forums.be...ce-view=desktop
if you have had consistant problems at a store or stores post you expierences on the forum page found in the link. Kyle(BB Corp) has been really cool at getting on top of things, I've never dealt directly w/any of the other Corp reps. but they seem to get things done too. Once a memo is sent to the store manager and a response is made concerning their store # showing them the post is all you need from that point on.

#50 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:10 AM

Dunno how strict your Best Buy is... But my local one they told us that they are giving out the headset first come first serve REGARDLESS of headset. Sounds fishy, but will see what happens... Then again I live in a dinky area lol

Them not having the headset has the potential of becoming an even better deal for me. My BB is great I'll probably walk away with a $30 giftcard(headset value) along with the $10 pre-order. I already have 2 headsets from the warhawk bundle & a official Sony BT one too. So the giftcard means more to me it's like getting homefront for $20 day 1 & if it goes on sale in 45 days to $40 it'll be "free". I'll take that over a headset any day.

There's a 10% coupon that goes live this week so take off another $ & TRU is offering a $15 giftcard that can be price matched...unbeatable deal.

Edited by Enuf, 13 March 2011 - 10:25 PM.

#51 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:05 AM

Flash ad once again.

:ds: DSi Pokemon Black bundle + Pokemon White $194.98
:ds: DSi Pokemon White bundle + Pokemon Black $194.98
*Cannot be combined with other offers.

:ds: Buy either Pokemon Black or White at regular price ($34.99), get 1 of the listed DS games for $10:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Phineas and Ferb: Ride Again
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
Shrek Forever After
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Sonic Colors
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
*Cannot be combined with other offers.

:360::ps3: Buy 1 of these games for $59.99, get a $15 Toys R Us gift card for free:
Homefront + free strategy guide
Dragon Age 2
MLB 2K11

:ps3: Buy a 120GB PS3 system for $299.99, get a $20 Toys R Us gift card for free.
*It says 120GB, even though those systems were phased out months ago. They might have meant the 160GB system.

:wii: Buy a Wii system for $199.99, and Super Mario All-Stars for $29.99, get a Nyko wand for free.

:360: Xbox 360 wireless controller $39.99

#52 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:12 AM

So far, I can't find the additional games eligible for the B1G1 50% off sale on target.com

#53 ray2dee

ray2dee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:16 AM

Man such a nice deal I really wanted Golden Sun on that list

#54 JokerCard

JokerCard

Go,go Gadget Cheapskates!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:35 AM

Looks like im going back to TRU with my receipt. Bought Kingdom hearts with Pokemon last week.
Check out my new blog at
http://timescoop.blogspot.com/

#55 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:08 AM

Damn, I think I'll get Pokemon and Dragon Quest VI now.

#56 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:22 AM

Damn, this kinda bursts my bubble over the $10 Amazon promotional credit. Some of their options for $10 games are decent - shocker!

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#57 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:50 AM

Well crap, that isn't too bad!

I've been wanting to play Pokemon W/B since launch; but I don't have a DS. But I think I'm gonna pick one up this week, so.... any suggestions on what the *best* $10 game is? I'm leaning toward Spirit Tracks or DQ6. Any thoughts?

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#58 joshxx

joshxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:44 AM

Please Castlevania for PS3 been waiting long for a proce drop

#59 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:30 PM

Damn, that's pretty nice if you didn't get both games.

You can't go wrong with either Spirit Tracks or VI.

Batsugunner.png

#60 Greatwhitecoley

Greatwhitecoley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:56 PM

Ya if I was going to do this deal I would get either spirit tracks or dq6 as well.