Langers Juice Promos Thread: Top Spin 4, Megamind, Raving Rabbids $2.99

• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

#271 agentcoop007

agentcoop007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:47 PM

Just got my Top Spin 4 Xbox 360 game from Langers! took only 12 days but soooo worth it! next i'm gonna try for the Wii Rabbids game for my daughter!
I love CAG its so cool.... or is it the Power Glove? oh well thats cool too.... right?
Posted Image

#272 mer71

mer71

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:03 PM

I got both of my games today. Ten days total! I got Rabbids with the UPC's and Top Spin with the receipt.

mer71.jpg

#273 chuckywang

chuckywang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:28 PM

The cheapest Langers Juice I saw in Jewel-Osco was $2.99. Last time I saw Langers Apple Juice for 99 cents on sale, but no dice right now.

Where are the Chicago people buying this juice???

#274 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:47 PM

The cheapest Langers Juice I saw in Jewel-Osco was $2.99. Last time I saw Langers Apple Juice for 99 cents on sale, but no dice right now.

Where are the Chicago people buying this juice???

If it helps any, I've picked up the cranberry cocktails for $2 each at Jewel when they were B1G1-free, but I've seen them for $2 individually as well. Just gotta wait for the right sale; otherwise, maybe you'll have some luck finding the multi-pack at Costco for less? I've heard that might have many more UPCs for the buck, but I haven't checked for them at a Chicago-area Costco yet.

#275 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:32 AM

Wow 99cents stores have cases and cases of this stuff for ...one guess 99 cents. I may have to donate a bunch of these juices somewhere..lol

#276 Waggles

Waggles

What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:48 PM

i sent the upc and reciept forms for a top spin 4 for both ps3 and 360, both came the same day, within 10 days or so. flipped em both at gamestop for 55$ towards LA noire. only spent 19$ to begin with, after drinks + 3$ shipping charge. i must go back and get more! i need to have money for Brink!

#277 agentcoop007

agentcoop007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:31 AM

Got Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time today! Then sent off my form & reciept for Megamind Mega Team Unite :) From Monday to the following monday about a week wait :)
I love CAG its so cool.... or is it the Power Glove? oh well thats cool too.... right?
Posted Image

#278 ninjalunchbox79

ninjalunchbox79

WTF?!?!?!?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:53 AM

Damn ... so i take it this promo is still going on , is there an expiration date on these?? Just wondering cuz my wife tried to find some of this juice but no dice :cry: Were in central Texas .... so im gonna have to find this juice!!

#279 Lordd_G

Lordd_G

90's Gamer 4 Life!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:39 PM

Got my 360 Top Spin 4 in exactly 7 days from drop off at post office to delivery to my mailbox (and I live on the east coast). Langer's is my new favorite juice - "No HFCS, Free* Games"

I do feel for you guys that can't find Langer's in your area.

*S&H not included

:grouphug: Not only are we cheap gamers, but we're also asses! :grouphug:

#280 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:50 PM

for those of you who've gotten multiple copies, did you guys use the same shipping address? I just realized I had enough UPCs to get another copy.

#281 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:13 AM

mine took about 10 days to get Top Spin 4....

#282 rpghope18

rpghope18

Never enough RPG's!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:11 PM

Took a week for my PS3 copy of Top Spin 4 to arrive... they still haven't even cashed the check yet. Liked this promotion and the juice so hopefully they add more games down the road.

RPGHope18.png

#283 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:16 AM

Got my 2nd copy within 1.5-weeks.
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!

#284 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:04 PM

So ~$15 for 12 bottles of juice and top spin 4? Not too shabby.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#285 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:09 PM

So ~$15 for 12 bottles of juice and top spin 4? Not too shabby.

2 copies of top spin 4\\:D/

#286 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:42 AM

I got one copy for 360 when the game first released and another on ps3 like a month and a half ago. If the web page is still active I'd expect it to still be going on. Very fast turnaround time as well, I was really impressed with this promotion

#287 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:23 AM

I don't think it's still active (they removed the link from their site), but I suppose it's worth a shot. I've been trying to decide if I want to get the Megamind games or if I should save my pile of UPC's for something else. Hmm...we buy the juice all the time, so I guess I might as well go for it.