Langers Juice Promos Thread: Top Spin 4, Megamind, Raving Rabbids $2.99

• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

#31 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:38 AM

We have Langer's frozen juice where I work for $1.25 each. Might pick up a dozen of them... :D

#32 AXV1

AXV1

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:46 AM

I'm hoping for a sale like last time, come on $0.79 juice. I almost died that week from drinking it all.

Now Playing:

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix // Grand Theft Auto V

:ps4: Killzone Shadow Fall

#33 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:50 AM

sweet, time to hit up the 99 cent store.

#34 exileinoblivion

exileinoblivion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:54 AM

If I can find this at my local dollar store I'll jump on it but I'm not holding my breath.

#35 lionheart4life

lionheart4life

The Human Suplex Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 08:10 PM

I'm hoping for a sale like last time, come on $0.79 juice. I almost died that week from drinking it all.

Haha did you really have to drink it all at once? It looks like the UPC is outside...

I don't think there are any ShopRites in western NY. Surprised Amazon can still offer free shipping on this its gotta be 20-30 pounds of juice (too lazy to look further down the listing to see).
Posted Image

#36 chronoserge456

chronoserge456

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:09 PM

Anyone know where I could get some in the Maryland area?

Let's make today a GREAT day!
PS3: BadASSStunGUN
Currently playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem: Awakening
nujabesAlbumGIF.gif

#37 fireburnerr

fireburnerr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:24 PM

ugh i ended up just buying the 64 ouncers at food maxx for 1.65 each lol!!! Time to make lots of smoothies hehehe

#38 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:54 PM

My fiancee is one of those crazy grocery couponers. Just found out that we have 5 bottles of this in the house right now and she gets it for free regularly for the kids. They still list the Rabbids and Megamind promotions on the site. Do they do this often?

Thanks OP, you just found me a way to get free games without having to really do anything other than clip a few UPCs.

My question is, what's stopping anyone from sending UPCs for one game and receipts for another?

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (27) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :ps4: inFamous: First Light

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#39 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:33 PM

My fiancee is one of those crazy grocery couponers. Just found out that we have 5 bottles of this in the house right now and she gets it for free regularly for the kids. They still list the Rabbids and Megamind promotions on the site. Do they do this often?

Thanks OP, you just found me a way to get free games without having to really do anything other than clip a few UPCs.

My question is, what's stopping anyone from sending UPCs for one game and receipts for another?

do they do these pretty reguraly, they offer a new game every couple months or so, yes you could send the receipt and the UPCs seperately and get two games but I believe the offer is limited to only one game per household, so you will have to send the second game to a different address

T9rTk6Q.gif

#40 Brownjohn

Brownjohn

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:40 PM

What stores in so cal carry this brand? I don't remember seeing any at the local Ralphs, Vons, or Albertsons.
To each his own.

#41 exileinoblivion

exileinoblivion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:55 PM

Has anyone on the eastern coast figured out who carries this yet? I checked family dollar and nothing. I really want to get in on this.

#42 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:36 AM

What stores in so cal carry this brand? I don't remember seeing any at the local Ralphs, Vons, or Albertsons.

Albertson's does, but they charge far too much. Local 99 cent stores (Moreno Valley/Riverside) have the stuff. I'm going to check tonight.

#43 gmogi

gmogi

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:34 AM

Albertson's does, but they charge far too much. Local 99 cent stores (Moreno Valley/Riverside) have the stuff. I'm going to check tonight.

Found a bunch of 32 oz at my local 99 cent store in Los Angeles.

#44 chronoserge456

chronoserge456

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:05 AM

Went to my local grocery store (Safeway) in MD and found some juice, but they're all 2.99 for the 64oz. I'll try my luck somewhere else before buying these

Let's make today a GREAT day!
PS3: BadASSStunGUN
Currently playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem: Awakening
nujabesAlbumGIF.gif

#45 AXV1

AXV1

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:30 AM

Smart & Final and some 99cent Stores.

Now Playing:

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix // Grand Theft Auto V

:ps4: Killzone Shadow Fall

#46 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:25 AM

Top Spin 4 is awesome by the way.

#47 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:42 AM

I'm a Virtua Tennis man myself, but for this deal, I'll give Top Spin another shot (especially to try it with PS Move). I'll try the 99 Cent store on the way to my job tomorrow.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#48 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:54 PM

Smart & Final and some 99cent Stores.

Went to S&F yesterday and the cheapest was apple juice at 2.69. FoodMaxx seems to be the cheapest so far in San Jose @ 1.65.

#49 NSpectreGarrus

NSpectreGarrus

CAGosaurus Rex!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 02:58 AM

I'm pretty sure my K-Mart carries the small bottles in their fridge for .99 each, I'm going to check tomorrow. Thanks OP!

631840.png

#50 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 03:12 AM

Got 11 of the 32 oz. bottles (had one big bottle in the pantry already) for a total of $12.10 after CRV, so I guess I'll have Top Spin 4 by... late June, heh. Not sure which system to order it for, though. I don't have a PlayStation Move, although I will probably get that somewhere down the line once they release more good games that utilize it.

#51 NSpectreGarrus

NSpectreGarrus

CAGosaurus Rex!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:03 PM

So K-Mart cleared out their juices in the fridge section. No Langer's to be found. Wal-Mart only had the 3 White Grape Juice 64 OZ for $2 something.

Has anyone found any Langer's juice in the Mid-West for 99 cents?

631840.png

#52 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:06 PM

Took me 2 99 cents stores, but I have my 12 bottles of apple juice. Let's see what happens in 12 weeks time.

#53 OnettHero

OnettHero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:33 PM

Exileinoblivion

Try Market Basket, they carry it.

#54 Zygote

Zygote

Yu are the One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:56 PM

put a message on facebook that you want langers upcs and you could get it totally free (minus shipping)
"Do not scorn the weak cub - he may become a brutal tiger"
Ancient Mongolian Proverb

#55 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:24 PM

Got 12 bottles at a 99 Cent store in East Houston. Right on.

#56 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:47 PM

Went to my local grocery store (Safeway) in MD and found some juice, but they're all 2.99 for the 64oz. I'll try my luck somewhere else before buying these

The good news is at least the big chains have them. I'm gonna try bottom dollar and bloom

#57 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:03 AM

Don't you need the actual UPC off the packaging and Not just the code #s?

#58 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:10 AM

Yes.

#59 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:24 AM

Where in michigan can I get the juice?

#60 io

io

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:39 AM

Didn't the Rabbids promo require 64-oz bottle puchases? For some reason I remember getting those and passing up the smaller ones. I ended up with a load of juice and we still have a lot of it left over (minus the UPC codes of course).

The problem I have with it is that is is pretty damn bad. I didn't like any of the flavors I tried.

But if we can get 32-oz ones then that is much better this time.

I ended up getting the 64 oz ones for around $1.50 each at WinCo. But that was back in Oct/Nov.